Hi, I'm new here

I hope you mean lurking . . . .

I just realised you now have over 22,000 posts. If my math is correct assuming a minute per post time spent (more when you're feeling verbose)... it comes out to about 15 days non stop time spent just typing. Thats not including the time reading and thinking. Dats alotta fucking billable hours.

The good thing about you having all those posts is no one says a fucking word to me anymore about all my time spent making posts.

Just seems like a good time and place to let the newbies know what can happen to their lives once they get hooked on this place.

Last edited:
Hi,

I'm new to the hobby, and treated myself to a couple of providers referenced here today. Can't wait to be trusted within the private forums ;) I know that's where the good stuff is, I'm particularly interested in any undergound parties.

Hey guys!

Hello everyone,

Just a newbie popping in to say hello. I'm pretty much completely inexperienced, but I just sort of stumbled in on this place and now I'm intrigued :) Here's to hoping for lots of good memories and dirty fun.

-K

Please educate me on agency do's and don'ts as I suspect that they may be slightly different than individual rules. Thanks!
Send an e*mail to service at utopiaguide dot com, they can set you up for advertising an dhelp you...BTW welcome and we look forward to seeing you on the board.

Slinky! you deleted my post with my full name and home address! I hope you know i was just making light of all the first names being bantered about. (it was not my or anybodies real address or name)

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Slinky! you deleted my post with my full name and home address! I hope you know i was just making light of all the first names being bantered about. (it was not my or anybodies real address or name)

Sorry, but we have to err on the siode of caution sometimes. There have been guys' who's SO's found out about their activities, etc. So you never know.

Hi UG

New here from Long Island, and like what I see. Haven't been hit up to buy one thing.

Been needing something new and thing this might just fit the bill. Thank you all for all the information and recommendations.