Hi, I'm new here

Slinky, I read the contact rules but I'd like you delete a name I made previous to this one.

You'll see it wasn't a persona that gave you a problem, I realized too late to use a handle that couldn't be tracked to me.

I didn't think you'd allow search engine spiders in here anyhow, but not a biggie anyway.

Been lurking for some time. I was told about this site by some old friends to some of you. awesome site.
Samantha, I won't bite..........unless you want me too :)

Hello all! I am an oxymoron, or at least the moron part. Back from iraq and out of the service. Thanks to all who post here for all of our benefit.I will try to do the same as I partake in the opportunities that arise.

New to Site

hello fellow mongers.Ive been hobbying for a few years and will update members with new info since I will try new places and do know a few providers.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Slinky, I read the contact rules but I'd like you delete a name I made previous to this one.

You'll see it wasn't a persona that gave you a problem, I realized too late to use a handle that couldn't be tracked to me.

I didn't think you'd allow search engine spiders in here anyhow, but not a biggie anyway.
Send an e*mail to service at utopiaguide dot com with the pertinantint info, please.

Hello.I just joinede the board.I have some regular places I can probably eliminate trial and error for fellow mongers at least at the places Im a regular at.