Hailey 631-894-6893

I think the VIP special he's referring to is what she offered me and others $300 for bbfs or Greek with cream pie plus bbj and daty un a one hour session
If there's a different VIP special , please let us know

Has anyone seen her in a session recently? If she's clean,off the drugs, I'd love to see her I tried to contact her but her phone is disconnected Anyone have a new number? Or any Intel?

She's around today... texted her late last night and as usual, she responds half a day or a day later... think she's still on drugs, but alas, most of these girls have a bad habit to support. I like the idea of that VIP special someone here mentioned, but covered for me please... like steveoo1970, I'm not trying to go home and worry about an HIV test. Not for me

Did she ever complain about bottoming out with anyone else?
Well, that explains her poor management skills, especially with new potential clients. Maybe I should leave this one alone, but have been wanting a cute spinner who may partake in greek to replace my last one who apparently cannot handle greek anymore

Well, that explains her poor management skills, especially with new potential clients. Maybe I should leave this one alone, but have been wanting a cute spinner who may partake in greek to replace my last one who apparently cannot handle greek anymore
If you like petite she is perfect, when she dolls herself up she is cute however when she looks like she needs a fix she can look like ground zero. There was never really a build up for me therefor it no longer was appealing to me

If you like petite she is perfect, when she dolls herself up she is cute however when she looks like she needs a fix she can look like ground zero. There was never really a build up for me therefor it no longer was appealing to me
That explains the difference in the pictures that are posted on here. The earlier posted ones are probably from darker days. Then she cleaned up for awhile and the later pics reflected that. From the reports, it sounds like she made a u-turn.

I think the biggest concern if she truly is using would be to allow her in your car in case she is carrying. I'd err on the side of caution and wait for an incall.
That's exactly why I don't take the "car dates" every time she offers though I do wonder if the car dates are cheaper. She's never quoted me a donation in regards to that when I asked after incall wasn't available...

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Actually, she was running an ad the other day. I found it by clicking on the link in the OP.

Here it is:
《♡》☆●☆●☆ *~* ItS ME, HAILEY!!!♡☆♡☆♡ SeXy PeTite BLuE EYED BLoNdE 《♡》☆●☆●☆ WaNnA PlAY?? - 25
Posted: Thursday, June 16, 2016 12:23 AM

WaNnA PlAy?$?$? ;) GoOd EvEniNGg*~* ..I'm Hailey, 25 years old, long BlOnDe hair, big blue eyes and a sexy petite body! bubbly personality, very easy to get along with, always happy and down AlwAys for a good time! Call me for the details n let's get together this evening !! ;) XoXoxoxo 631 894 6893
☆☆《》ReAdY WhEN YoU ArE《》☆☆
Poster's age: 25

Trying to bump the photos up so that everyone can remember her on a good day.

Saw her recently. I thought I was scheduling a quickie incall for 100, but alas, it was a car date... in a very isolated area though. She said incall is only available through the day... I guess she has roommates? Anyway, she's pretty cute, but I didn't expect her to be that skinny and I have to admit that while she was tight we never got a good rhythm. I'm just too tall for a car date. that and maybe next time I'll supply the rubber.. Magnum "Thin" works best for me. TBH, not sure I'll repeat . She was very hesitant about finger roaming her kitty and especially backdoor, which is what I REALLY wanted to try later on; she exclaimed I'm very large and she'd have trou6be fitting me into her kitty (she was right, but in call would have worked) so I'm going to assume that's a no to greek. I'd say she's cute and definitely someone to see if you live around Patchogue. Too far for me given the hassle and restrictions...

That's not bad at all for a car bang. She look as good as the pics? Didn't know she allowed backdoor but that might be an interesting road to take.
She's cute, but basically "rail thin" skinny. Earlier in the thread it was mentioned she participates in backdoor activities which I find hard to believe because she was wearing a g-string during our encounter so heavy petting was involved during bbbj, but she really did not like it at all whenever my finger brushed by her tighter "entrance"/"exit" and was very vocal about it. Maybe ymmv. Either way, I doubt I'll go back, but it's nice to know there's a backup...