Hailey 631-894-6893

You saw her recently? I used to see her often but she kept complaining I kept bottoming out with her (im avg size) then I did anal with her and she was whining that I stretched her out and left her gaping then im like let me just finish inside you then... Yea, I clearly wasnt thinking

You saw her recently? I used to see her often but she kept complaining I kept bottoming out with her (im avg size) then I did anal with her and she was whining that I stretched her out and left her gaping then im like let me just finish inside you then... Yea, I clearly wasnt thinking
Not recently, that's why I'm unsure of donation, but bottoming out seemed to be a problem with I as well... anal has to be eased in... bring your own lube and let her work it...

Wow you guys make me feel small lol blush. I thought women like when you bottom out? Why does it seem they only like that when it's their boyfriends or someone they really like?

Wow you guys make me feel small lol blush. I thought women like when you bottom out? Why does it seem they only like that when it's their boyfriends or someone they really like?
From my experience I've only known one woman who liked it when bottoming out. She was a kinkster nut though... whips, chains and all that junk. I don't like the idea of hitting a woman, but sex with her was basically bruising her ass with a leather paddle while destroying her vag or backdoor. I couldn't fully get into it. I prefer a more grinding motion, but bottoming out is sometimes a casualty of good sex. Just gotta understand what a particular woman likes...

From my experience I've only known one woman who liked it when bottoming out. She was a kinkster nut though... whips, chains and all that junk. I don't like the idea of hitting a woman, but sex with her was basically bruising her ass with a leather paddle while destroying her vag or backdoor. I couldn't fully get into it. I prefer a more grinding motion, but bottoming out is sometimes a casualty of good sex. Just gotta understand what a particular woman likes...
Some real crazy bitches out there that's for sure.

She texted me back no the 14th saying she needed help. I replied on the 15th telling her I was out of town and maybe we could hook up again in a week or so. Then she just kind of vanished and her phone seems to be disconnected. Anyone heard from her? Wondering if she got pinched by LE...

interesting...but if she has an apartment in Patchogue for in all, why does she advertise as being in Bayport or Ronkonkoma or wanntagh , in various ads which ran over the past few days? That would indicate a lack of an in all location I agree with you that something is very shady here

interesting...but if she has an apartment in Patchogue for in all, why does she advertise as being in Bayport or Ronkonkoma or wanntagh , in various ads which ran over the past few days? That would indicate a lack of an in all location I agree with you that something is very shady here
Yea thats why i questioned it.

If you look at my first review of her, it was within the confines of the gated community her apartment in Patchogue is located in, however I never got into her apartment as she apparently shares it with someone who is there in the evening so we did a car date within her gated community around neatly midnight as u remember. I don't know why the need for her to stay in various motels all over the island either. Something is indeed very strange, but I don't have any idea what's going on. Then again, do you think it's logical to question many of these girls motives when are motives aren't exactly without flaw?

If you look at my first review of her, it was within the confines of the gated community her apartment in Patchogue is located in, however I never got into her apartment as she apparently shares it with someone who is there in the evening so we did a car date within her gated community around neatly midnight as u remember. I don't know why the need for her to stay in various motels all over the island either. Something is indeed very strange, but I don't have any idea what's going on. Then again, do you think it's logical to question many of these girls motives when are motives aren't exactly without flaw?
Been trying to contact her past few days and she hasnt answered my texts. Havent seen her post either since last week so maybe i will just wait till she posts again to try contacting her

Been trying to contact her past few days and she hasnt answered my texts. Havent seen her post either since last week so maybe i will just wait till she posts again to try contacting her
Yah, I hear you. It tool at least a month before I heard anything last time... AND the time before that. Very strange.