Hailey 631-894-6893

Oh man did we open up the flood gates?? I had seen Haily about 5-6 times got Greek for 160 but only cuz I got a few pumps in. She was too tight to be enjoyable however I have asked for BBFS before and got a form No as a matter of fact of the 40-50 providers ive seen only 2 have ever said Yes and she was one the creampie just kinda happened but she did seem to be genuine as she was hesitant to do BBFS

Every girl who claims they don't but you're special has done it before with someone slightly less special than you

Most of these girls are looking for enough to get s good fix on

Hailey was on Xan ax and who knows what else. Her friend/bf looked like a heroin user

In a way, I'm glad I almost always go the safe route Cbj, and Cfs. I don't DATY. For me lfk is risky. Especially when you see tubes of cold sore meds. The few times I have done bbbj (4-5)or DATY (twice) , it made me paranoid for months. I'd have a little itch and thought my balls were gonna drop out of my scrotum!! Be safe with these chicks. We're here to have fun. We're here to brag about our conquests!! Not to sit there and hold our breath while we take a home hiv tests...... That's stupidity.