Hailey 631-894-6893

She told me I was the only one she did this stuff with lol now Im paranoid
through text she agreed to $300 anything I wanted no anal. I'm sure she didn't even know who I was, she failed my safety check.

Also she had tubes of over the counter cold sore meds on her little table next to the bed when I saw her once. From that point I bailed

You're probably fine but goes to show how reckless these girls are

through text she agreed to $300 anything I wanted no anal. I'm sure she didn't even know who I was, she failed my safety check.

Also she had tubes of over the counter cold sore meds on her little table next to the bed when I saw her once. From that point I bailed

You're probably fine but goes to show how reckless these girls are
I have tried Greek with her, im your avg sized guy but she was wayyy to tight that it wasn't even enjoyable so finished in her mouth as far as what she offered you does everything mean BBFS/Creampie?

She offered me bbfs with cream pie and also offered Greek , each for $300 , but I didn't have that kind of money She also added that she "never did bbfs with anyone before" This was a few months ago

I'm amazed at how many girls offer bbfs

Lately I just test them and if they are willing to forgo protection I'll cross them off my list

The tall blonde summer will bbfs, hailey, the Latin milf ninah. I even had a bac girl tell me I could just put it in. I don't partake, so far the big head has always prevailed but there's more girls who will these days, plenty I've seen with ads saying everything bare, I'm allergic to latex, etc...