H&Q Foot Care 516-934-0968

Slinky, let me give you some more info to complicate matters:

The mamasan at H&Q now is Coco. She ran the place at Village Green. At Village Green there was no pretense of being a legit place and it was the more typical $40 for hh and $60 for hr. I got bbbj, daty followed by CFS.
Anna also worked at Village Green and I got bbbj, daty followed by CFS.

Before Coco was mamasan at H&Q she worked there(H&Q) giving massages. I got BBBJ w/swallow from her. One day I asked for her and was told she doesn't work there anymore. The then mamasan said she runs the Village Green and gave me phone #. So I went there and that's when I got the Full Monte.

I would alternate between H&Q and Village Green. Once had Anna at H&Q and got HE. One day Anna was at Village green and I got the Full Monte also.

Couple of weeks later when I saw Anna at H&Q she would only do BBBJ as she was concerned about too little privacy.

Coco, as mamasan, was the one who took care of me (as I posted below in a prior post) when I couldn't get extras from a new girl and complained.

Tina, was another girl at H&Q that gave me the Full Monte and BBFS was available. I tipped her $40, (this is for the hour) and she said I should ask for her again. This was the one where the male "boss" was sleepy and snoring loudly in the next booth (booths had very little privacy - separated by curtains that allowed light and sounds to pass thru).
Had her a couple of times but she left only to return 6 months later, saw me and I had her there again with the same services. She is no longer there again.

I had gotten only HE from other girls at H&Q and only legit massages from others.

Now only legit massage is available from Anna - no touching, UTC or OTC, allowed either.Coco doesn't do massages anymore - is the full time mamasan. Other girls I had gotten HE from and UTC top and bottom now only do totally legit work.

I haven't been to Village Green in a while as I didn't like that across the hall was a dance studio where young girls (as in 8-10 yr old) took dance lessons. I think Village Green place is now closed.

I don't think the girls work only for tips at H&Q as when I got my free one (at least 2X over past 12 months) I asked if the girl was going to get paid from her share from the house - the mamasan (another one - she didn't give massages, older and dressed in business attire that I was friendly with as I talked for a while with her after my massage was done and was the one who told me about Coco working at village Green) said yes -"plus your tip".

Comments?
I stopped going to H&Q after I called, made an appointment with CoCo and was told she was working, drove the 15-20min there and then got told the 2 people I want weren't working. The one time I did go there I got legit service, but the massage was actually pretty good so I didn't feel like I wasted my money or time, but the second time I went I wanted extras and even though I still could have potentially gotten them, the fact I was lied to put me off. Perhaps I'll try them again for legit service, but I doubt it.

As far as VG, VG has been closed for a while which is ironic since the dance studio either moved or went out of business literally within a week or so.

Totally not legit, I went twice in the last 2 weeks and saw Cindy. I took the half for 25 with no oil. First visit on the flip a nice slow hj no jack hammer I left her a 5 for a tip total 30. On the second visit I took the half again with no oil, she started with the nice slow hj and then switched to my surprise to bbbj cim I left her a 5 again and she was happy

Totally not legit, I went twice in the last 2 weeks and saw Cindy. I took the half for 25 with no oil. First visit on the flip a nice slow hj no jack hammer I left her a 5 for a tip total 30. On the second visit I took the half again with no oil, she started with the nice slow hj and then switched to my surprise to bbbj cim I left her a 5 again and she was happy
Hmmm... May have to try her out. what does she look like?

Stampede to H&Q in 3...2...1...

I go at least once a week for a legit massage. I never saw any Cindy or when I asked yesterday Coco said no Cindy works there.

Girls I have gotten extra's from,CFS, BFF (not me but allowed if I wanted), BBBJ and HJ) are no longer offering anything or are no longer with the place. Just to give you an idea - once (maybe last winter?) I had a new girl and she wouldn't give any extras - even held her body away when I rubbed her leg. After about 50 minutes of the hour I gave up trying for extras and asked the girl to get Coco. Coco came into the massage booth and asked what was the problem and I told her WTF with no extras. Coco said something to the girl in Chinese and the girl left. Coco then proceeded to give me a fine BBBJCIM (since I didn't see or hear her spit I assumed she swallowed) with the girls out to play with. She said 20 for her and 20 for the girl for the massage (which was very good BTW).

I go at least once a week for a legit massage. I never saw any Cindy or when I asked yesterday Coco said no Cindy works there.

Girls I have gotten extra's from,CFS, BFF (not me but allowed if I wanted), BBBJ and HJ) are no longer offering anything or are no longer with the place. Just to give you an idea - once (maybe last winter?) I had a new girl and she wouldn't give any extras - even held her body away when I rubbed her leg. After about 50 minutes of the hour I gave up trying for extras and asked the girl to get Coco. Coco came into the massage booth and asked what was the problem and I told her WTF with no extras. Coco said something to the girl in Chinese and the girl left. Coco then proceeded to give me a fine BBBJCIM (since I didn't see or hear her spit I assumed she swallowed) with the girls out to play with. She said 20 for her and 20 for the girl for the massage (which was very good BTW).
Kinda figured it was too good to be true. Also after I posted I realized that if this place was offering extras, CoCo would probably also be working her place on off hours like she used to. I wish she'd go back to her place because her massages were terrific.

I thought I knew every acronym and initialism in the hobby, but BFF has me puzzled. Urbandictionary offers "big fat fuck" which I'm sure is not what you had in mind!

This is one of those places that you’ll never know what you’ll get. I had been here over a year ago and got no extras and didn’t like the place because it was cold. I’m pretty much burned out on visiting AMPs for extras now and only for legit massages. I decided to try this place again just because of the low price and if I got anything else, so be it since by Fishman’s review I could leave less than the usual $40 tip for an hour without getting berated like I did the few times I tipped less because of lousy service.

The women I saw here were unattractive, which shouldn’t matter if I’m just getting a legit massage. I went in October and got an average massage from Lucy and at the end she started teasing and I got a decent HE on the flip. Tipped $20 which she was happy with so the total of $55 was the least I’ve ever spent for a one-hour massage plus HE. Went again before Thanksgiving and got another average massage from a woman with one eye closed, I think her name was Anna, couldn’t understand her either. No tease at all and I didn’t push for a HE. 35+10 tip and don’t think I’ll be coming back here since I can get excellent legit massages elsewhere for 40 plus tip.

I also don’t like the curtain partitioned “rooms” here. On one of the visits a woman customer came in for a foot rub and had a hard time trying to communicate with the girl, had to hear that whole conversation. Couldn’t help but chuckle as I thought about Genius’s story about banging a girl here while a woman customer got a foot rub only a few feet away.

May try here this weekend. I could us a quality massage anyway, and at $45 with no extras, it's still a good deal.
I tip 15 for the legit massage there. Every once in a while I can get UTC and I tip 20. HE has been non-existent last 6 months and hadn't got FS there in over a year. But legit massage is usually pretty good and the hot stones is nice. Looks like Coco runs the place and I usually talk to her for a while - nice lady. When she used to give massages (not any more - just runs the place) got bbbjcim there and FS from her at village green.

If you frequent the place (as I do) be sure and have them fill out a buy 10 get one free card. I go there often enough that the girls don't even ask my name and just pick out my card from the stack to punch out the session - and no it is not "genius" on the card. Most cards have a full 1st name and last name initial. Takes a while to find it as they go thru the big stack one at a time until they find it. I tried to show them how to alphabetize the cards but they just don't understand the concept. Maybe one day soon I'll bring them a box with alphabetized tab separators to help them out - so if you see such a box you will know who did it and maybe get a chuckle.

(snip) I tried to show them how to alphabetize the cards but they just don't understand the concept. Maybe one day soon I'll bring them a box with alphabetized tab separators to help them out - so if you see such a box you will know who did it and maybe get a chuckle.
I would venture to guess that they are probably used to the concept of organizing via hanzi (汉字). The concept of organizing via
Pinyin (拼音) is probably more difficult for them.

I definitely know that Japanese tend to organize/"alphabetize" via phonetic groups: a, i, u, e, o; ka, ki, ku, ke, ko etc.

Update: This is my go to place for a good legit massage for an hour at very reasonable prices. Since I'm there a lot I take advantage of the buy 10 get one free (but not the tip of course). From time to time I try a new girl (actually girl is wrong term as they are in their late 30's to 40's and not the prettiest - but hey everything is relative in life) and extras can be had. Try to get the end curtained room (next to the bathroom so one of the walls in the massage room is sheetrock) for most privacy if you don't mind hearing the toilet flush from time to time. If you read my posts you will see that over the years I have gotten literally everything at this place except Greek.

Recent extras girls:
Lily: been around for a while. You can get the girls free for sucking and finger insertion in her snatch all while she is DFK'ing you if that's you want. I used to get HE but that has stopped and at most I get some massage of genius jr from underneath while laying on my stomach. Massage skills are pretty good. I leave a 20 tip for the hour (35 to house). You get a full hour and, if you want, hot stones included . Session usually ends with foot massage.

Lisa: Saw her today and she is relatively new at this palce. Very good massage skills with very little oil. If you ignore her initial protest you can get the girls free for sucking ( big nipples that actually grew erect in my mouth as I sucked on them. ) Big tits for an Asian. Got my hand down her pants, finger in, while she was DFK'ing me during the HE. Nice hot towel cleanup of the "evidence". Finished off with foot massage. Tipped 25 that she was very happy with. I will use her again if she is available. Not bad for a really good 1 hour massage with HE and extras for a total of 60.

This place is what it is - lot of women customers getting facial and foot massages up front and at worst you get a decent massage for 35 + 15 tip without extras and a few bucks for if the girl gives you extras.
Note: you need to be assertive (but please don't been an asshole) - if you want extras.

PS. One of the girls that I got extras from (but no more for some reason - probably boss talked to her) asked me if I wanted to take her home for the night. I just had to bring her back to work the next day. I think she is fishing for a green card. I can't do it because my SO wouldn't appreciate it but if you are single - hey why not. Very slight build, forgot her name. Always wears shirts with large writing on them - words like LOVE.

This place is what it is - lot of women customers getting facial and foot massages up front and at worst you get a decent massage for 35 + 15 tip without extras and a few bucks for if the girl gives you extras.
Note: you need to be assertive (but please don't been an asshole) - if you want extras.

Ahem, we're waiting for #14, and your writing long reviews here! lol

Recent extras girls:
Lily: been around for a while. You can get the girls free for sucking and finger insertion in her snatch all while she is DFK'ing you if that's you want. I used to get HE but that has stopped and at most I get some massage of genius jr from underneath while laying on my stomach. Massage skills are pretty good. I leave a 20 tip for the hour (35 to house). You get a full hour and, if you want, hot stones included . Session usually ends with foot massage.

Lisa: Saw her today and she is relatively new at this palce. Very good massage skills with very little oil. If you ignore her initial protest you can get the girls free for sucking ( big nipples that actually grew erect in my mouth as I sucked on them. ) Big tits for an Asian. Got my hand down her pants, finger in, while she was DFK'ing me during the HE. Nice hot towel cleanup of the "evidence". Finished off with foot massage. Tipped 25 that she was very happy with. I will use her again if she is available. Not bad for a really good 1 hour massage with HE and extras for a total of 60.
Have any info on their specific looks? Which do you think gives the better massage?