H&Q Foot Care 516-934-0968

i'm gonna have to try this place soon, even though its out of my way.

sounds like you might have given them a weird vibe. when i was new to the hobby I definitely know that I blew a few opportunities just because i was nervous and uncomfortable. as soon as they get a little weird, you've got a 90% chance of getting nothing at all.

you also might not have been aggressive enough. usually its up to you to make the first move so they know you know the deal, especially at a place like this that tries to be "legit".

better luck next time man
Or perhaps he got one of the legit girls that only is willing to do a massage w/o extras. It may be just that simple and there is no sense in beating yourself up as if you did something wrong. Or you may have given out bad vibes - who knows.

The girls that give extras are tina, alice, coco, lisa. Maybe others. May be others that I haven't ried yet. My hit ratio on "legit" places is extras about 70% of the time.

Other option is to just go to a sure thing place. I personally wont even give an AMP a glance if I see reviews where they try to be legit or do the bullshit "you do" move.

2 cents Wendy

Went here end of January there were several girls working. Got a 1/2 hr massage from the girl with glasses behind the register - Wendy. Was completely legit, I didn't push the issue but she seems like the type who plays by the book. Massage was decent, avoid if you're looking for extras.

Other option is to just go to a sure thing place. I personally wont even give an AMP a glance if I see reviews where they try to be legit or do the bullshit "you do" move.
Or you can ask by name for one of the girls I listed. The problem with "sure thing" places is you pay more money for less time and the girls expect bigger tips.

Sometimes I just want a good massage - and while I am there I see if extras are available - but not disappointed if not.

I want to apologize in advance because I am probably suppose to post this in the beginners section, but I really want veteran's advice who have experience with this spa. If I still posted this to the wrong place a mod can remove this or move it to the beginners section.
Welcome, you posted this correctly. Please read the rules and you can gain a lot of experience from reading a lot of these threads.

Or you can ask by name for one of the girls I listed.
Genius, when was the last time you were here? I went today and asked for every girl you listed and the lady just stared at me with a blank face saying she didn't know any of the girls. Could the staff have changed since you were last there? I know you said the staff changes from day to day, but I would guess they know each other.

Last Tuesday

Long time massage client, infrequent poster. I have a history of having places close after I review them. Well hopefully this isn't the case here.

Had gone here almost weekly back in October/November usually around 7:30 pm. Got nothing but great massage for all the weeks I went. I never made a move because I expected it to be legit, and it fulfilled my expectations for a great inexpensive massage.

Flash forward to this thread, and now I had to go back to see what's up. Went last Tuesday around 2:00 pm. I had read Genius' post and it seemed I wasn't the only one. Had a few mongers show up while I was in the shrouded cubicle.

Walk in and ask for 1 hour. Shown to room. Strip. Lie on table face down uncovered. Girl comes in. I roll a bit on my side to ask her name, introduce myself, and she asks, strong, medium, soft? I had never been asked "soft" here, so I smiled, said medium/soft would be great. It was Coco. I also used Genius' 1/2 hour back 1/2 hour front line...thanks.

Nice massage on back. Hot Stones. Not covered at all at any time. Curtains were fully closed. After the hot stones she went to get hot towel. Nice clean up of oil. Dried with a towel, and then the change in format. She started the soft touch on my legs like a typical $60 an hour AMP. Very nice. Got the reach under from behind as she teased my ass.

Flip. Very nice stroke. Knew to slow down, speed up, stop, always teasing sensually. Had some otc and utc up top. Nice release, hot towel clean p, and then a face massage and a little more time for some legs.

How much was the hour...$35. Gave Coco $25 ad was gone...1 hour. Perfect. I'll be back.

Long time massage client, infrequent poster. I have a history of having places close after I review them. Well hopefully this isn't the case here.

Had gone here almost weekly back in October/November usually around 7:30 pm. Got nothing but great massage for all the weeks I went. I never made a move because I expected it to be legit, and it fulfilled my expectations for a great inexpensive massage.

Flash forward to this thread, and now I had to go back to see what's up. Went last Tuesday around 2:00 pm. I had read Genius' post and it seemed I wasn't the only one. Had a few mongers show up while I was in the shrouded cubicle.

Walk in and ask for 1 hour. Shown to room. Strip. Lie on table face down uncovered. Girl comes in. I roll a bit on my side to ask her name, introduce myself, and she asks, strong, medium, soft? I had never been asked "soft" here, so I smiled, said medium/soft would be great. It was Coco. I also used Genius' 1/2 hour back 1/2 hour front line...thanks.

Nice massage on back. Hot Stones. Not covered at all at any time. Curtains were fully closed. After the hot stones she went to get hot towel. Nice clean up of oil. Dried with a towel, and then the change in format. She started the soft touch on my legs like a typical $60 an hour AMP. Very nice. Got the reach under from behind as she teased my ass.

Flip. Very nice stroke. Knew to slow down, speed up, stop, always teasing sensually. Had some otc and utc up top. Nice release, hot towel clean p, and then a face massage and a little more time for some legs.

How much was the hour...$35. Gave Coco $25 ad was gone...1 hour. Perfect. I'll be back.
Be sure to keep a little card on file there - buy ten get one free.
BTW - Coco will give decent BBBJCIM if you want. She will not do FS there though. She sometimes works at Village Green in Hicksville where she does whatever you want. Door there is 40 for 1/2 and I tipped her 40 for FS. You can ask her what days if that's what you want.

As far as the mongers who showed up last Tuesday around 2-3pm - yes indeed it was rather busy then wasn't it. There was even one in the middle cube with Lisa( nudge, nudge, wink, wink )

Last edited:
Genius whats the contact info for village green in Hicksville please?
Umm, have you thought about doing the search function here for the words "Village Green"? If you want to find my posts on it put genius in the search by user box.

Note that although I have been there recently ( I just pop in w/o calling) the posts may be rather old.

Village green is close to me, may have to try this spot out.
Just be aware that there is a dance studio right across from the door to the "SPA" where mommies bring their little ones to dance class. Never saw them there during the week but did on weekends - think late am. Also there is a business office down the hall that you walk by. They are there during business hours during the week I would guess. Standing by the door waiting for them to open it hasn't to be the longest 30 seconds of your life.

Place is down stairs, make right, down the hall on the left.

Just be aware that there is a dance studio right across from the door to the "SPA" where mommies bring their little ones to dance class. Never saw them there during the week but did on weekends - think late am. Also there is a business office down the hall that you walk by. They are there during business hours during the week I would guess. Standing by the door waiting for them to open it hasn't to be the longest 30 seconds of your life.

Place is down stairs, make right, down the hall on the left.
That doesn't bother me, I've been to 347 smithtown blvd which is a storefront on a busy road between a dance studio and a karate place. The key is to not look guilty, and no one will look at you twice.

That doesn't bother me, I've been to 347 smithtown blvd which is a storefront on a busy road between a dance studio and a karate place. The key is to not look guilty, and no one will look at you twice.

Not looking guilty works unless its a high traffic spa with mostly guys showing up
If they're staring at you it's because they know why you're there
That's uncomfortable!!!!

Not looking guilty works unless its a high traffic spa with mostly guys showing up
If they're staring at you it's because they know why you're there
That's uncomfortable!!!!
It doesn't bother me. If you examine everyone they'll all do something that people will judge negatively. I've been judged by people since Elementary school for being overweight, ugly, an eye condition I have, etc. I've developed tough skin. If you're gonna judge me because I'm going to get a massage and get my dick tugged without knowing ANYTHING about me then quite frankly I already don't like you and thus don't give a shit about what you think. My concerns in this hobby are my personal safety, LE, and STDs. Am I saying I never get uncomfortable? Fuck no, I'd be lying, I get the chills when I'm waiting outside certain AMPs simply because I'm worried about LE that was hiding in an area I couldn't see rolling up on me. Other AMPs I'm totaly comfortable waiting for. I've walked into AMPs right in front of other people and I've actually never had one glance at me, I just simply walk with a purpose and act like I belong there.

With that being said, everyone will feel different. I have no real personal connection/ties to the area I live in; I work 45min west, and I grew up 45min east.

I don't give a shit what people think but that wasnt my point
Sometimes you'll get assholes who will videotape you going in there or inform LE
That's the part that's uncomfortable. Not knowing what these people are doing other than not minding their own business

I don't give a shit what people think but that wasnt my point
Sometimes you'll get assholes who will videotape you going in there or inform LE
That's the part that's uncomfortable. Not knowing what these people are doing other than not minding their own business
Ah, I see. Yeah that can be an issue I suppose. Places like that you just have to go at off hours. Village Green maybe hard for me to get to at off hours for the dance studio though given my work hours unless they are open late.

I'm a little confused. the Coco here only works here and sometimes uses the name Tina so I asked her if she works anywhere else and she looked confused. She also mentioned that the dance school is moving which is comforting as i once in a while have been there on a Saturday and was totally a weird feeling because i was a dance school dad once.

I remember the old chubby owner, she,Shasha, Michelle loved f/s but since then this place only has one worker and is often closed. There is better nearby.

I'm a little confused. the Coco here only works here.
Coco works in both places. With Coco everything goes in Village green but BBBJ only at H&Q.
In fact the way I found out Coco was working at VG is I asked for her at H&Q and they said she is at VG today.
and sometimes uses the name Tina .
News to me - Tina only works at H&Q. Everything goes as long as you are quiet.
I remember the old chubby owner, she,Shasha, Michelle loved f/s but since then this place only has one worker and is often closed.
I remember all 3 of them. "chubby owner" was not Coco - Coco is the owner now.

There is better nearby
Do tell.

Last edited:
I may have to see Coco for myself to believe she is working both places, Coco has been a long time AMP friend. Living very close to the Hick area, I rotate my AMPS like I change my socks.
A old fan of the 55/87 crew, Miyako from Jerul, 66bway,21d, 355 and a few more but not the place on OCR, where its that 90 year old stick of a woman. Did that once just for the heck of it but it was gross. However, Ive been around and tried many, but always looking for new talent. I don't venture to Flushing since it is not convenient at all, though i wish i can.
I tried BP for true professionals but that scene scares me and i only play safe.