H&Q Foot Care 516-934-0968

You just can’t make this stuff up – or how you sometimes just get lucky.
H&Q Foot Care 516-934-0968
4294 Hicksville Rd
Bethpage, NY 11714
Was looking for a good legit massage place without going into Flushing at close to Flushing prices.
So I stopped in this place to check it out. Typical Foot massage place with a couple of fake leather chairs in the front and a couple of curtained areas that did not close containing massage tables. Older Caucasian lady (maybe late 60’s) was getting foot massage. Older guy was at front desk and girls looked decent and friendly. I asked to see the “rooms”. No box of tissues in each “room”. Price was 40 for hour and you paid when done. Took MC, Visa and offered gift cards. Buy 10 get one free. Smiled at the girls, looked at and then asked the name of the most attractive one, told the guy I wanted an appointment at 3:15 with Anna – he wrote my name down in an appointment book.

Got the picture?

Visit #1
Arrived at 3:15. Guy was not at front desk. Anna came over to me and crossed my name in the book and brought me to the “room”. She pulled out a plastic bin from under the table and said “for clothes”. She left room and closed the curtain with one of those large hair clips women use. Took off clothes and lay on table bare assed. She came in, put towel on me. I put my hand on her arm, gave it a squeeze and said “you look strong – I want strong – half hour on my back then half hour on my front.

Warning –at this place when you asked for strong – you get strong.

She left the curtain open – zero privacy for anyone walking by. Started a kick-ass massage. During the massage I hear what had to be the guy snoring loudly in the next “room”. We both cracked up. Figured what the hell and put my hand on her leg squeezed and said – you are strong. A bit later moved my hand to her ass – no.t problem. Massage was really good – also did the hot rocks thing which was nice. On the flip she kept the towel on me. I rubbed her ass again – no problem. Put my hand on her chest. No problem. Pulled her to me and started to pull her top down a bit. She started to object but stopped when I put my finger to my lips and made the “be quiet motion”. Pulled down the top, pulled out a tit and sucked on it. She then noticed the “tenting” of the towel in the area of genius jr and giggled. I moved her hand there. She started a HJ under the towel, found that cumbersome, pulled the towel off and continued. Lifted her shirt up, freed both girls and she continue the hj with me sucking on them.
IN A BOOTH EXPOSED TO THE WORLD WITH THE BOSS SNORING IN THE NEXT BOOTH!
Cleaned me up with hot towel, and finished up the hour. Paid the bill and left her a $20. Then she gave me a big grin, gave me a nice hug and said “ask for me again”.

Visit #2,3,4 - continued next post

Last edited:
Visit #2, 3, 4

Vist #2
Same a number 1 except Boss was at front desk playing with a laptop and there was an old guy (late 70’s?) getting a massage from the other girl. He was lying on the table with large boxer shorts on. Quite a sight.

This time when I reached under her shirt and when I realized that she had loosened her bra beforehand (pun intended) and she giggled. Cute. Once again kick ass massage and great HJ all out in the open while the Boss was playing on his laptop and the old guy was getting his massage. Also, during the activities heard the mailman come in,say hello to the other girl, heard her get up to get the mail and heard him leave.

Visit #3.
Only two girls there, no Boss, no customers and Anna “went back to China”. Had Jenny. When she came into the room she saw bare assed, slapped my ass, whispered “bad boy” and covered me up. Once again, kick ass massage, hot rocks except when she reached over me made sure her rather substantial tits “accidentally” rubbed over my head. Reached under her shirt. She found this cumbersome so she pulled down her shirt and popped out her tits and thrust the in my face.
Hmmm.
Tried to get my hand down her pants. Was too tight but I heard her unbuckle her belt . Slipped my hand down and played with the kitty.
On the flip (after the hot rocks and hot towel), She noticed genius jr at the ready. I made the universal bj motion and she went to work with BBBJ. After a while of that I sat up, got off the table, knelled down and slid her pants down. Off came her pants and panties and I leaned her back on the table and started DATY. She seemed to like this and got on the table laid all the way back, and closed her eyes while playing with my hair. While I noticed her getting close (got really wet, she stopped playing with my hair, clit got swollen and her hip started to flatten out), I reached under the table to get a condom out on my wallet – not easy with one hand. Managed to get it on and when I felt her getting off I stood up, and slid in. She had no idea that I had a condom on.
So picture this – a completely open booth, another girl sitting in one on the foot massage chairs listening to her iPhone while waiting for a customer and naked genius banging the crap out of Jenny, no bottom clothes on, shirt up, tits out her legs up in the ir, arms around my neck.
Tipped her 60 that she was very happy with.

Visit #4
No Jenny this time. Boss was there and I assume bosses wife or partner. This time the experience was almost impossible as they kept on walking by to get stuff in the back, another customer came in and as usual the booth was completely open. Managed to get some BBBJ action between people walking by although couldn’t finish. Activities as with visit # 3 were impossible. Never managed to get off but did get a kick ass massage. Tipped $20.

Last edited:
Great reviews ,as always Genius.In visit # 3 what did Jenny look like? Might give her a try.
I forgrt to mention that my visits were 1 week apart on the same day. I really believe (open curtains, etc) that the owners want this place to be strictly legit and if they suspect anything the girl is no longer there - the old "she went back to China" routine.

This is what happened to Anna and Jenny I suspect.

Just for the record - I estimate that I get extras from places that want to be legit only about half the time. Of these I have gotten lips around genius jr (alway BBBJ interesting enough) about half the time. The goldern grail of FS maybe 1 in 10 of those. Interesting enough if I wasnt nuts it would be BBFS.

The tiems I don't get extras I get a good to great massage.

Last edited:
Great reviews Genius. I've been reading your reviews for many years. It's probably worth noting that this experience is just for Genius and for us mere mortals, we will likely leave with a legitimate massage and no release. Lol

Great reviews Genius. I've been reading your reviews for many years. It's probably worth noting that this experience is just for Genius and for us mere mortals, we will likely leave with a legitimate massage and no release. Lol
Persistence, audacity, shamelessness, and a condom in the shoe. Nothing to it.

Persistence, audacity, shamelessness, and a condom in the shoe. Nothing to it.
I have to get past the shamelessness which is sound advice in this profession. As for persistence, it sucks when you pay for something and still need to keep persisting. I might as well stay home and keep persisting. Come to think of it, that's probably why I have cut back my mongering significantly.

Last edited:
I've been going to this place maybe every other week fpr the past year. My success rate on extras have ranged from the girl not allowing any touching (but kick ass massage) to FS (BBFS avail if you want it) to BBBJ w/swallow. The major problem is that it is indeed (or the owners think) a "legit" place with gift certificates/charge cards etc and many times there are woman getting foot massages nearby. There is very little privacy so it is best to go during off hours on off days, e.g., 3pm on Tuesdays, and even then you have to be quiet in your activities. One girl actually grabbed the pillow and held it over her own face as she was getting off from DATY ( the hip spasms coinciding with the copious pussy juices verified the "O" ). Girls are very happy with 40 for whatever as I suspect the tips are rather small from a 1 hr $25 foot massage. The rate for body massage is $35 and well worth it whether or not you want a legit massage with hot stones (I leave 20 tip for that and they are very happy)of everything. After 10 you get 1 free so if you go there regularly (as I do) the rate is technically just under $32 per.

The only area that has even better deals is some of the places in Flushing (I've been working my way thru that area - tough job but somebody has to do it). I've you are single and have your own place it is pretty easy to get into a GF relationship with the girls and if you are a true male slut you can pick girls from different places that have their day off on different days. Seems like the Chinese men treat girls in the massage business (legit of not) like crap so the don't get to go out much with guys.

Last edited:
Bethpage

I've been going to this place maybe every other week fpr the past year. My success rate on extras have ranged from the girl not allowing any touching (but kick ass massage) to FS (BBFS avail if you want it) to BBBJ w/swallow. The major problem is that it is indeed (or the owners think) a "legit" place with gift certificates/charge cards etc and many times there are woman getting foot massages nearby. There is very little privacy so it is best to go during off hours on off days, e.g., 3pm on Tuesdays, and even then you have to be quiet in your activities. One girl actually grabbed the pillow and held it over her own face as she was getting off from DATY ( the hip spasms coinciding with the copious pussy juices verified the "O" ). Girls are very happy with 40 for whatever as I suspect the tips are rather small from a 1 hr $25 foot massage. The rate for body massage is $35 and well worth it whether or not you want a legit massage with hot stones (I leave 20 tip for that and they are very happy)of everything. After 10 you get 1 free so if you go there regularly (as I do) the rate is technically just under $32 per.

The only area that has even better deals is some of the places in Flushing (I've been working my way thru that area - tough job but somebody has to do it). I've you are single and have your own place it is pretty easy to get into a GF relationship with the girls and if you are a true male slut you can pick girls from different places that have their day off on different days. Seems like the Chinese men treat girls in the massage business (legit of not) like crap so the don't get to go out much with guys.
I have been going this place over a year, always good massage, value for Long island. I never asked for Hot Stones but once they did hot stones which is excellent, positive effect on muscles. Curtain rules are different prom attendant to attendant. Some close it and use clips to open and close when they go for hot towel some leave open. I find attendants from average to below average. Half of them have bad breath, that is big turn off.
I like the place, close to me and affordable with great massage.

Went to this place when they optened this morning, thought I would have a better shot. No such luck. Totally legit massage with no extras what so ever.

MY NAME IS ALMOST THE SAME AS ANOTHER POSTER DON'T BE FOOLED

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to this place and saw 4 over weight woman and one that was relatively thin and who spoke no English. I saw her and her massage was strong like genius said she let me roam on the top with her less than small a's but nothing on the bottom whereas she was wearing sweat pants on top of sweat pants, She was nervous with the girls outside sitting on the foot chairs and walking by but gave a decent HJ.

I went to this place and saw 4 over weight woman and one that was relatively thin and who spoke no English. I saw her and her massage was strong like genius said she let me roam on the top with her less than small a's but nothing on the bottom whereas she was wearing sweat pants on top of sweat pants, She was nervous with the girls outside sitting on the foot chairs and walking by but gave a decent HJ.
Staff changes based on day. Had the "relatively thin" (you got to be kidding - she was as thin as a broomstick and her nips were almost as big as her tits - really tiny) as I wasn't interested in extras. She gave a decent massage and a good HJ (I just pointed, she nodded yes and went to work). Tipped her 20 that she was very happy with.

Some of the girls were, as you say, overweight - at least as far as Asians go - but they range from tiny with decent build to thin as a rail to chubby.

Had same experience with roaming.

Very few of the girls speak any English - almost as bad as the places in Flushing.

I will use her again when I don't won't (much) extras.

BTW - if you plan to use this place be sure to have them do a buy 10 get 1 free card. You can leave it there if you want.

Genius is totally on point with the hit and miss at legit places. There was a place (I think Oasis Spa its called) in Times Square....near the Sbarros...use to be a girl named Cherry...not too much of a look, late 30s....but had no trouble giving me a BBBJ and when I recharged, a nice HJ...each time, swallowed the last drop...she has also "gone back to China" =(

I wish I was still in banking to finance my activities. Argh.

I want to apologize in advance because I am probably suppose to post this in the beginners section, but I really want veteran's advice who have experience with this spa. If I still posted this to the wrong place a mod can remove this or move it to the beginners section.

Okay just some background, I don't know if this factored into what happened today but I visited this spa about a week ago and left because on top of making me wait 15 minutes (even though they have 5 girls on staff) I didn't really like the girl they sent into me. But moving on to my visit today, I called at 10:40 and get told they open at 11 so I need to wait and come in at 11:00. I also ask who is working because it has almost become a reflex when calling up these places and they basically get all awkward and keep avoiding the question. I decided not to push it farther than I already had and tell them I'll be there at 11 and hangup.

When I enter there are about 6 girls setting up and the boss awkwardly asks me how long I want. I always go with a half, and for $25 how could you really beat that, so I go with that. I get led to a "room" (just as described, only curtains) and get told to get ready. I do the move that has become so popular on this site of stripping to my underwear and sitting on the table waiting for someone to come in. She comes in (nothing special to look at, I would say about a 6. Didn't get her name though cause the place was quiet and I didn't want to talk much) and asks if I'm ready, I say yes and start taking off the rest of my clothes to which she decides to leave (kind of a bad sign but I didn't think much of it). I lay down on the table and she enters back in and covers my whole body in a towel like its a blanket. This was the moment I figured nothing was happening cause that's pretty unusual in my experience. In fact throughout the whole massage the only time her hands touched my skin was to apply oil once, the whole time she was massaging me through the towel. The massage was pretty good in my opinion, a little rough for my taste but still good. With about 10 minutes left I try asking her for a soft rub but she just continued what she was doing with less pressure. She brings in a hot towel and wipes me off and says that I am done. I got no flip at all and she just walked out before I could say anything.

Based on other reviews, this does not happen often and I'm posting to see if anyone with experience with this place can give me advice. Did I come at a bad time? Did I spook them by leaving last time and asking for names when I called? Did the girl I get just not do endings? Do I just need to go a second time? I wanted to show them I didn't get what I came there for so I only left a $5 tip. It really wasn't out of spite though, I just wanted to show that I wanted more. But after leaving I am thinking all I did was possibly make them think I don't tip well. It was a split second decision that I could go either way on so I'm not really sure.

Also, after thinking about it for awhile I thought maybe I wasn't aggressive enough. Normally I just let the ending come I don't really need to push for it, so maybe this was one of the times where she was unsure what I was there for and pushing it would have helped. But like I said I am really interested in getting some feedback from people with experience with this spa. Should I just give up on this place or do I just need to go back again. Overall even though it was a legit massage I left kind of happy that I only paid $30 total for a pretty good massage when at another place I probably would to pay around $50 for a terrible massage.*

Last edited:
I want to apologize in advance because I am probably suppose to post this in the beginners section, but I really want veteran's advice who have experience with this spa. If I still posted this to the wrong place a mod can remove this or move it to the beginners section.

Okay just some background, I don't know if this factored into what happened today but I visited this spa about a week ago and left because on top of making me wait 15 minutes (even though they have 5 girls on staff) I didn't really like the girl they sent into me. But moving on to my visit today, I called at 10:40 and get told they open at 11 so I need to wait and come in at 11:00. I also ask who is working because it has almost become a reflex when calling up these places and they basically get all awkward and keep avoiding the question. I decided not to push it farther than I already had and tell them I'll be there at 11 and hangup.

When I enter there are about 6 girls setting up and the boss awkwardly asks me how long I want. I always go with a half, and for $25 how could you really beat that, so I go with that. I get led to a "room" (just as described, only curtains) and get told to get ready. I do the move that has become so popular on this site of stripping to my underwear and sitting on the table waiting for someone to come in. She comes in (nothing special to look at, I would say about a 6. Didn't get her name though cause the place was quiet and I didn't want to talk much) and asks if I'm ready, I say yes and start taking off the rest of my clothes to which she decides to leave (kind of a bad sign but I didn't think much of it). I lay down on the table and she enters back in and covers my whole body in a towel like its a blanket. This was the moment I figured nothing was happening cause that's pretty unusual in my experience. In fact throughout the whole massage the only time her hands touched my skin was to apply oil once, the whole time she was massaging me through the towel. The massage was pretty good in my opinion, a little rough for my taste but still good. With about 10 minutes left I try asking her for a soft rub but she just continued what she was doing with less pressure. She brings in a hot towel and wipes me off and says that I am done. I got no flip at all and she just walked out before I could say anything.

Based on other reviews, this does not happen often and I'm posting to see if anyone with experience with this place can give me advice. Did I come at a bad time? Did I spook them by leaving last time and asking for names when I called? Did the girl I get just not do endings? Do I just need to go a second time? I wanted to show them I didn't get what I came there for so I only left a $5 tip. It really wasn't out of spite though, I just wanted to show that I wanted more. But after leaving I am thinking all I did was possibly make them think I don't tip well. It was a split second decision that I could go either way on so I'm not really sure.

Also, after thinking about it for awhile I thought maybe I wasn't aggressive enough. Normally I just let the ending come I don't really need to push for it, so maybe this was one of the times where she was unsure what I was there for and pushing it would have helped. But like I said I am really interested in getting some feedback from people with experience with this spa. Should I just give up on this place or do I just need to go back again. Overall even though it was a legit massage I left kind of happy that I only paid $30 total for a pretty good massage when at another place I probably would to pay around $50 for a terrible massage.*
i'm gonna have to try this place soon, even though its out of my way.

sounds like you might have given them a weird vibe. when i was new to the hobby I definitely know that I blew a few opportunities just because i was nervous and uncomfortable. as soon as they get a little weird, you've got a 90% chance of getting nothing at all.

you also might not have been aggressive enough. usually its up to you to make the first move so they know you know the deal, especially at a place like this that tries to be "legit".

better luck next time man