H&Q Foot Care 516-934-0968

Update:
Was in area and decided to check out if they dropped rate back down.

Rate is now back to $35 for a full hour of a decent legit massage.

Girl had no (apparent) issue with me OTC rubbing her ass but drew the line at me putting my hand under her shirt. I may return once in a while just for legit if I don't have the time to get into Flushing (much better deals at legit places in Flushing).

BTW, they no longer will honor the buy 10 get 1 free card. I handed her my card (had couple punched out) and girl said "Sorry, no more"
Is the DANDY-HANDY still the norm?

Hmmmm...LEGIT?? Don't know about that.. Lol.. Ask me how I know? :p

Mod note:
Enough already. I've deleted all the posts pertaining to this except Slinky's which will be the last word on this subject.
Unless of course Homie the fucking clown wants to post a full detailed review of WTF he is inferring.

Last edited by a moderator:
It obviously depends on the girl but most there are completely legit. If you go in with that as your expectation you won't be disappointed and may just get surprised.

Has anyone been here since the prior post. Went today. They claimed they only do feet and shoulders, no massages. Mentioned Co Co. They did not know who she is. Another place bites the dust.

Went today. They claimed they only do feet and shoulders, no massages. Mentioned Co Co. They did not know who she is.
When you were standing at the front desk, did you look to your left? You would be able to see the entire place, it's not that big. Were there any curtained-off areas? If they're only doing foot massages now then there would be no curtain rooms and the entire place would have the foot massage chairs.

The facility has not changed. I was standing by the curtain rooms. They said they do not do massages now. May be afraid of Police.
At my age,( see I’d, ), and asking for prior boss they still said only feet and shoulders.
Perhaps some can call the number to verify?

Was in the area today and just did a recon pop-in. CoCo was there with one other girl. I asked about massagee and said I was here many times. After some Korean chatter back and forth I got the ok to go back behind the curtains. I said I had to finish work and would be back. So apparently if you've been a regular it's business as usual.

Thank you for your research. Strange that they would not provide just a massage without extras. Place was empty. They still have to pay rent. Will call before next visit.
Not so strange actually. I don't recall seeing NYS Massage Therapy License for anyone who works there. Performing Massage w/o license is a felony; giving hj, bj or FS is a misdemeanor. IDK if a license is required for a foot massage but I doubt it.
I suspect that they were "spoken to" by someone in LE.