H&Q Foot Care 516-934-0968

...... Good thing Coco didn't see me, ......
You said: "2 weeks ago I got the worst massage in 5 years of going here". IMHO, actually the opposite is true— it is too bad Coco wasn't there. She has a business sense and certainly would want to know if some of her employees are delivering an inferior product.
Also, this has happened to me only once there and I asked to woman to call Coco in after about 5 minutes of awful massage. . When Coco came in I told her that this woman does not know how to massage and I want someone else. Coco apologized and gave me one of the regulars.

In a similar vein I've sent a steak back that was overdone when I ordered rare and soup back when it wasn't hot. You are a paying customer and are entitled to get what you pay for.
On the other hand (no pun intended) if the masseuse doesn't give HE but a good massage, the tip her appropriately for the massage ($15 is what I give for that) and don't use her again if you are looking for extras (sometimes I just want a good legit massage).

Just my 2¢ for what it’s worth.

You said: "2 weeks ago I got the worst massage in 5 years of going here". IMHO, actually the opposite is true— it is too bad Coco wasn't there. She has a business sense and certainly would want to know if some of her employees are delivering an inferior product.
Also, this has happened to me only once there and I asked to woman to call Coco in after about 5 minutes of awful massage. . When Coco came in I told her that this woman does not know how to massage and I want someone else. Coco apologized and gave me one of the regulars.

In a similar vein I've sent a steak back that was overdone when I ordered rare and soup back when it wasn't hot. You are a paying customer and are entitled to get what you pay for.
On the other hand (no pun intended) if the masseuse doesn't give HE but a good massage, the tip her appropriately for the massage ($15 is what I give for that) and don't use her again if you are looking for extras (sometimes I just want a good legit massage).

Just my 2¢ for what it’s worth.
You still going here genius?

Went maybe 3 weeks ago, I go with no expectations except for a good massage when I don't have the time or energy to head into flushing. I've rarely been disappointed (surprised about "the beast" experience) and majority of time I end up with extras even though that's not why I'm there..
Well, I found the "very boney elbows" part of that review quite amazing! I have yet to find anyone, literally anyone, not just AMP ppl, who have anything but boney elbows... or maybe it's just me...

Was here earlier. Mamasan didn't remember me. Bad start. Place has a new layout. More room behind the curtains. Mamasan came in to give me my massage, I said, no, different girl. So the one I saw last time came in. Blah. But didn't want to keep asking for a younger girl so I settled. Price is $38 for the hour now. Think it was 35 last time I was here.
Massage was so so. No soft touch, no indication that there was something extra to have. I did hear buttons pop in another booth and everything went silent. So I was hoping. Massage ends and she says ok... done. I say no you're not. And she says yes I am. So I start jacking myself off. I point to my junk, she looks around, out the curtain, does the shhh sign and starts working. Terrible at best. Very disappointed in this place. Figured I'd try b/c I was in the neighborhood, had time, and it's cheap but I'd rather go to my places in Baldwin and at least get my balls massaged and some tickling...
Anyway. If you beg, you can get a handy, maybe...

Was here earlier. Mamasan didn't remember me. Bad start. Place has a new layout. More room behind the curtains. Mamasan came in to give me my massage, I said, no, different girl....
Was the mamasan coco? If so you should have taken her. BTW, I went last week and price was still $35. The mamasan on duty was a very unattractive older woman, not Coco. I wonder if place changed ownership? Last time I saw Coco I asked her how was business. She said, not so good.

So they raised the price — yeah that's the sure fire cure that will bring in more customers.

Anyway, even though my H&Q free dance card is half full I don't think I'll be heading back to H&Q anytime soon.
There is so much more available in Flushing and it's only 30 min drive away at right time of day. Most of my favorite legit places there have turned to the dark side and I've been getting good $30 hr massage + BBBJ and CFS for 40 tip....[/quote]

Was the mamasan coco? If so you should have taken her. BTW, I went last week and price was still $35. The mamasan on duty was a very unattractive older woman, not Coco. I wonder if place changed ownership? Last time I saw Coco I asked her how was business. She said, not so good.

So they raised the price — yeah that's the sure fire cure that will bring in more customers.

Anyway, even though my H&Q free dance card is half full I don't think I'll be heading back to H&Q anytime soon.
There is so much more available in Flushing and it's only 30 min drive away at right time of day. Most of my favorite legit places there have turned to the dark side and I've been getting good $30 hr massage + BBBJ and CFS for 40 tip....
[/quote]

Mamasan was that older crooked faced woman. Not sure who coco is...
Even at 38 bucks, for an hour that's cheap. I just don't like having to ask for anything, and the no soft touch is awful. She poured oil on me and started pulling on me like taffy. I was amazed I even got hard.
I'd go back if i had a positive experience but that hasn't happened yet. .

There is so much more available in Flushing and it's only 30 min drive away at right time of day. Most of my favorite legit places there have turned to the dark side and I've been getting good $30 hr massage + BBBJ and CFS for 40 tip....
[/quote]

Flushing and it's only 30 min drive away at "right time of day"..
That's the big question as traffic going west from Nassau/Suffolk has gotten really bad from 4pm to 7pm ish.
I am with you on the good places scrambling to keep busy and "offer more"..
I have visited a few new ones where I lay face up no towel and see where it goes.
If they get spooked I use I am too hot and need to kool down line.
So far I am getting more half the time...And after 30 mins of teasing and HJ I can lay face down after cleanup for 30 mins of
real massage,a win win.

Mamasan was that older crooked faced woman. Not sure who coco is...
Even at 38 bucks, for an hour that's cheap. I just don't like having to ask for anything, and the no soft touch is awful. She poured oil on me and started pulling on me like taffy. I was amazed I even got hard.
I'd go back if i had a positive experience but that hasn't happened yet. .
Coco isn't always there so one of the other women will man the front desk and can be mistaken for the mamasan if you don't know Coco. The "older crooked face" is the only one who has been at HnQ the entire 5 years I've been going there otherwise there is a constant turnover so you never know what kind of service you will get. I have had some strange experiences here but my last visit was the first time I got a really bad massage. How did they create more room behind the curtains by the way, by reducing the number of rooms or expanding into the foot massage area? Will this additional room allow for tissues or paper towels now?! (how they have never figured out to have this stuff in the rooms is beyond me...)

Coco is there 90% of the time They added more rooms if you want to call them that . Lol on the other side They turned the tables the long way so there's more room to move around now Our to do other stuff . Lol

Coco isn't always there so one of the other women will man the front desk and can be mistaken for the mamasan if you don't know Coco. The "older crooked face" is the only one who has been at HnQ the entire 5 years I've been going there otherwise there is a constant turnover so you never know what kind of service you will get. I have had some strange experiences here but my last visit was the first time I got a really bad massage. How did they create more room behind the curtains by the way, by reducing the number of rooms or expanding into the foot massage area? Will this additional room allow for tissues or paper towels now?! (how they have never figured out to have this stuff in the rooms is beyond me...)
So coco isn't the older crooked faced woman... if she gave bjs I'd probably keep her!

Stopped by last week...had the older crooked face lady which i didnt want but i was already inside. Terrible massage and even worse hj. While i was in there someone asked for a Jenny...Anyone ever have her?

Stopped by yesterday. Girl said $45 for hour and $35 for half. I see no reason to go there now as sometimes only legit was available and quality of that was hit and miss. Rarely HE was available. Turned around and left.

I'll be sticking to Flushing when I want either good legit or extras.

Anyone want a buy 10 get one free card with 4 holes punched out? I won't be needing it.

Stopped by yesterday. Girl said $45 for hour and $35 for half. I see no reason to go there now as sometimes only legit was available and quality of that was hit and miss. Rarely HE was available. Turned around and left.

I'll be sticking to Flushing when I want either good legit or extras.

Anyone want a buy 10 get one free card with 4 holes punched out? I won't be needing it.
And that will be the only holes that will get punched out!

Was there friday asked for a hour and had the lady with glasses she said 45$ i looked at her said ok but i remembered it used to be 35.i undressed naked she started her massage a little crotch play i had to prop up my ass to let her know keep on & do my sack witch she barely rubbed so i started to turn over she said no hot towel first take off oil .So i turn over now this lady is about 60 i think & un attractive so getting wood was gonna be difficult i touch her boob and felt a good amount she gave a look i lifted her shirt &bra and a nice pair of saggy C s fall out with responsive nipples that i start to suck felt wierd like i was having sex with grandma lol as shes rubbing me out &looking at me i finally finish .i was there G when you walked out i think around 6 something ...all the ladys were talking with each other i was like whats going on for 5 minutes they were babbling ..now i think they are trying to raise there price but i have been going here a while (but not as long as G has) &gave them 45 &lady looks at me says no no you 35 i was like ok thank you .i gave the lady 20 tip .these ladys are tight lipped about given there names so i dnt know non of them

.......i was there G when you walked out i think around 6 something ...all the ladys were talking with each other i was like whats going on for 5 minutes they were babbling ..now i think they are trying to raise there price but i have been going here a while (but not as long as G has) &gave them 45 &lady looks at me says no no you 35 i was like ok thank you .i gave the lady 20 tip .....
Nope, wasn't me - I was there around 2 pm when I walked out.

Maybe they are getting a lot of resistance to the price increase and are reconsidering. I am hoping more guys walk out.

Despite what Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez thinks, I love the free enterprize capitalist system we have in the US — they have the absolute right to charge whatever they want and I have the right to take my business elsewhere.

$45 has to be max for this place or it’s not worth it. Wonder if new girls will come in to service.
Update:
Was in area and decided to check out if they dropped rate back down.

Rate is now back to $35 for a full hour of a decent legit massage.

Girl had no (apparent) issue with me OTC rubbing her ass but drew the line at me putting my hand under her shirt. I may return once in a while just for legit if I don't have the time to get into Flushing (much better deals at legit places in Flushing).

BTW, they no longer will honor the buy 10 get 1 free card. I handed her my card (had couple punched out) and girl said "Sorry, no more"