H&Q Foot Care 516-934-0968

Open for business as usual. All the providers seem to be in the 50,s. They do not know CoCo. Had Lin. As face down most of the time it should not matter much.
Price still $35 for the hour. Massages are usually very good. I always request the hot stones. Usual finish and standard tip.
Good for an inexpensive hour massage and finish.

Curtain enclosures, so you can hear background noise.

What Type of Noises ...wink wink
Noises you will hear are people walking around, maybe if there are customers getting foot massages they will be talking, girls talking Chinese to each other, etc. What you won't hear is what I infer from what you are implying as when the wink wink part of the session starts the girl makes a point that you need to control your audio responses.

Noises you will hear are people walking around, maybe if there are customers getting foot massages they will be talking, girls talking Chinese to each other, etc. What you won't hear is what I infer from what you are implying as when the wink wink part of the session starts the girl makes a point that you need to control your audio responses.
Only bad thing about this place but can’t beat the price! And every now and then you can get a little more then the norm.

Could you be a little more specific?
Have you ever gotten any extras here?
If so what?
Hand job?
Blow job?
Vaginal intercourse?
We await your response. The future of your posts getting approved depends on it.
It’s past reviews I’ve listed bbbj If you look a little back. Rare but it does happen if you catch the right girl here.

Went here last week I called they answered before they never did .you have to make a appointment she said so i did as i entered a Asian lady says stop stop i had my mask on she did also she sprayed me down with alchohol sneakers also then checked my temp on fore head.

So i was walked to a curtained off space told her half hour... you pay later i undressed in came the lady who wears glasses she must be near 70 with a full medical suit on ....even covering shoes with plastic wtf felt like i was getting a medical procedure .massage felt wierd with her plastic gloves i. barely got wood during hj no use in felling boobs with all the shit covering her . So barely completed hj I played 25 house 20 tip

First post

Went here today hoping for a Genius-like experience. Even went at 2.00pm because Genius did.

Walked in to two older trolls. The flesh was weak. There did not appear to be anyone else there. One troll sprayed my hands, my shoes, and did a temperature check (so dumb). I was led to the dreaded first curtained room on the left where nothing happens. The same troll comes in, asks if it was my first time. "Yes, but my friends (you guys ) used to come here a lot". Awful massage focused on my upper back and upper arms. Didn't even get to my legs. Didn't tease. They conversed across the curtains throughout my time there. She even left the room a couple of times. I will not be back. Hopefully I find one close enough yet far enough to where I live where it's a sure thing.

Honestly, I've been thinking of saving up to see Sophia Belle but do not have the willpower

Stopped by today. Lookslike newprices "due to landlord increasing rent" Hour is now 60. went to a couple more Foot Massage places that were in the past 35-38 range. All are now 60 for hr.

Sounds like I will be keeping to Flushing.