Grace Spa 929-317-2628 Reviews and Discussion

JoJo
Called the manager to schedule in advance for Jojo as she works less and lesser nowadays. Arrived on time and JoJo walks in shortly. Dfk awhile before helping me to undress. Proceed to TS where she uses her Nuru skill to make my jr hard and strong. The suction was so good that I gave her the first cup cim after which i laid down quietly exhausted to enjoy the rest of TS.
Into the room, gave a relaxing back massage that I dozed off. Suddenly I felt something warm on my back, she uses her warm tongue catbath and all the way rim. I was in heaven, rimming while milking my jr. Flipped and continue with bbbj dt and she could take my whole jr down to the base. Cover on, we go for cg doggy and mish. Sensing my moment, she told off the cap and take the load cim. I love that sight.
Must say that JoJo is very patient despite her young age. I am aroused when her inverted nipple flip out.

Flower
Finally get a chance to meet her when she is back. Cute and innocent looks that will melt your heart.
Started with lfk and quickly evolved into dfk. Led my arm into TS and I was cleanse like a baby from top to bottom with prelude bbbj.
Into the room, gave me a nice back massage before sliding her hands caressing my jr. Give me a good rim before flipping for more bbbj dt.
Cover on and we go for cg, I particularly like this position I can see the girl and fonder her at the same time. Her soft moaning hasten my speed and we go for mish before cumming in cover. Clean me with hot towel and we continue with hugging and chatting.
I continue caressing her spinner body till she senses my jr is ready for more. Must give her credit, she has been bbbj for more than 20mins before I pop my 2 round cim. We exceed the time and i apologize to the MMS.
Good service from Flower and the Grace Spa for wonderful girls and clean environment.

Nice review

Went to manhattan, no answer from other talked about provider.

So since i was trying to get verified with the grace spa, I decided to do it in person.

Busy area

Texting for address and lineup of flower, jojo, helen and lucky.
Walked in when told where to go, asked to show ID / shut phone. Go inside and told 2 girls available. Flower & helen. I was already thinking flower or candy from the pictures. Nice lady offered water & brought 2 girls over for lineup and I said flower was ok.
I think she looks like lucy lou, soft skin, small B's which i like, teeth (invisilign?? Or stained) could not tell in the dim light. Minimal rubbing of v, zero fia. She said no to a - first time, I said how about second time, she said she dont like

Interesting personality
Petite girl, and dont know her real age. She is a bit graphic once in the ts, and showed good energy. Cleaned me up nicely including toothpaste n mouthwasch... then nuru bbj rim. Explained I wanted only nuru on front as I enjoy seeing it more & its more comfortable. She started on back then went to front. Somethings like nuru on my back / nipple licking/ rimming dont really do anything for me but i let her warm up with her fake moaning.

Asked for donation

In the room was cold and my damp body was not happy, she told me to lay down. Last thing i wanted to do was lay on junior. I see what everyone was referring to about the cat bath, but I already told her first time and let her try to impress me.
Massage, rubbing, rimming again, bbbj lead to me rimming her as I stopped daty in spas, missionary, dog, cow girl, standing , reverse cow girl to pop #1. She made alot of noise and didnt hesitate to enjoy it

Short massage to get blood flowing then she performed dt and bbj for quite some time to make sure i was ready... cover came on and we are going at it so hard that i know everyone else is hearing us. She needed lube, Standing dog while she leaned over the small massage table, then i made her lay down on stomach so i could get deaper (turned into lazy dog i guess). Her cute little butt alternated b/w perking up and clinching with a little circle thrown in. Was so exhausted and broke a sweat that I wanted her on top, but she mistook this for more bbbj. She took off top and I didnt bring a 3rd , she went to town... still no pop so she grabbed some oil and I was so close.. she started more stroking and bbbj but no luck. Off to the shower and she was still touching junior.

Walked in 725/ out at 845. This place is more at 280 but you get a shower in beginning and in the end so I assume the extra is to cover the time in showers. Only time i get 2 showers is with my ubdisclosed atf.

Nice and friendly staff trying to please any way you want. Cute petite flower was nice.
May repeat as I keep trying new places mentioned here on the boards.

Kristine
New girl on the block. Saw her pics and confirmed appointment shortly. First sight, cute college girl look with natural B. Held my arms as we make our way to TS.
From the way Nuru was perform, can see that she is new but overall still enjoyable. Giving me a preview bbbj in TS.
In the room, gave me a massage before we proceed to main action. Started with catbath, rim, bbbj, dt and we go for 69, her v is sweet tasting and we pleasure each other for a good 10-15mins that I had to stop her for awhile before I cum too soon.
Cover on, she started cg and I know I couldn't last long, we switch to doggy for the finale. The view, the breast that shake, the grip and at the verge of seeding, I remove the cover and let her cim. She continue licking even i had emptied my seeds.
We continue the rest of time hugging and chatting till MMS called. Before leaving she asked me why no second cup, I told her the first round was too good and I need a day to recover for my next round. A cute and genuine girl.
Also Kristine got some views that looked like the famous kathy. With more hands on session with you bros, she will be a gem in the making.
How did Grace find such beautiful young talents ....

Made a visit last week on short notice and was assigned Jojo. Jojo has a great body, c top and tall. She didn’t recognized me at first and didn’t believe me when I told her we have met. TS was the usual body slide with ear licking. The funny part is that she all of a sudden remember me while doing the preview bbbj. Maybe she remember how I taste. Back to the room for a nice massage and more intense bbbj with on the flip. I had to asked for the cover to slow things down. Rode me like a cowboy for a good 10mins, then doggie and finished in mish.

Had my eye on Flower ever since I saw reviews of her a few months ago that caught my attention. Even though she didn't seem like my body type, the descriptions of her mannerisms led me to believe that I'd enjoy a session with her very much. Thus, when opportunity struck, I jumped at the chance to schedule an appointment with her.

I headed to the location after work and was met at the door by mamasan Angela, who was very polite but all business. She led me to my room and commanded me to disrobe before closing the door. Not thirty seconds later, a knock comes at the door and in bounds the bundle of bubbly energy that is Flower, wearing a crop top and sporty white panties. She plants me with a LFK and helps me finish undressing, although she remains clothed. She pauses once I'm naked to grind her ass against my groin before helping me into the robe and leading me into the TS room across the hall. She washes me thoroughly and then starts a very sensuous nuru, complete with licking my ears and kissing my neck. I'm already very excited by this routine as she works her way down my body, and by the time she commands me to flip, I'm at full mast for her. She loudly proclaims "My cock!" and plants a kiss on it before proceeding to wash my front. Before she even finished washing me down, she was giving me preview BBBJ, and then moved on to more great nuru, DFK, and some sensational P2P that had me wishing longingly to just slip inside. After a bit more preview BBBJ, she dried me off, kissed my cock again, and led me back to the room.

After settling the donation, Flower disappeared for less than a minute before re-entering the room with her supplies. She went right into DFK, stopping only briefly to compliment me and say how handsome I was, and pulled my hands up to grab onto her tits. My hands engulfed her large B's and she stated that she wished they were bigger, but I told her I liked them just as they were. She then shoved them into my face and I sucked on her nipples lightly, before she kissed her way down my body and went back to BBBJ, which felt amazing. The occasional sigh of "My cock" and some BLS was all that interrupted her slurping and sucking on my shaft. She eventually stopped briefly only to reposition for 69. I tongue-fucked her smooth and wet kitty and she moaned as she took my cock deeper in her mouth. After a little bit, she jumped up and said "I fuck you now! I fuck big cock!" I was only too happy to oblige as she covered me up and slowly lowered herself down onto me, taking a moment to get used to my girth before going to town in CG. She seemed hungry to receive once she got used to me, because it wasn't long before she said "You fuck me now!" and we transitioned to mish. I pounded her for a good 10-15 minutes in mish and another 5 standing mish before she had me lay back down and finished me off CIM. She was voracious with her mouth and I was pretty spent, very thankful for the water she brought me.

We had a bit more DFK and flirtatious conversation, but it wasn't long before I was ready for round two. Flower let out a delighted gasp when she saw how fast I recovered, and wasted no time putting her mouth back on me. She gave me a solid 15 minutes of BBBJ and I came very close to peaking many times, but her teasing ways ensured I didn't quite there each time, and I could tell she enjoyed prolonging my ecstasy. However, I sensed that we were running out of time, so eventually I took over and stroked fast and hard to reach the finish line for round two. She cleaned me up and we had some more lovely conversation before the dreaded knock at the door came. However, Flower ensured I got my full time and money's worth by only then taking me to the shower and insisting on dressing me herself when we got back to the room. I walked out into the cold Manhattan air smiling ear to ear.

Flower may not have the most incredible body out there, but she has energy and playfulness unlike any other provider I've been with. Her constant winking, giggling, and light-hearted conversation really added a personal touch to this session that I won't forget. Total was $280, and she more than earned the extra $20 that she had me stuff in her crop top as we said our goodbyes. I will definitely be back to see her ASAP.

Back here after a while last week. Was advised to go see the new girl Kristine.

Accidental hit it write on the dot when he said she reminds you of the infamous Kathy from a few years ago. She was pleasantly sweet and warmed me with a hug and LFK that become DFK. She took me to the table shower to begin the nuru massage. The girls here have been trained to provide nice service and a good massage during the nuru and though she knew all the steps and executed them - you could tell she was still getting used to them because it just seemed a bit more robotic and less fluid. She was still very sweet and aimed to please. After the cat bath, flip and preview BBBJ - we headed back into the room. I gave her the donation and she excused herself shortly to get a rubber.

Back in the room she kindly asked I lay flat on my stomach but I asked her to come over and sit next to me as we began pecking away at each other which evolved to LFK and finally DFK with a lot of groping. As I worked from her breasts to her ass and finally down to her V - she was ridiculously wet. I had her lie down i kissed her body from mouth to neck to breasts until i worked by way down to her clit. Then I gave her oral and she tasted delicious, I had her cum twice between her light moans and squirming. Afterwards she had me switch places with her and she began working on my nipples and finally worked her way down to JR who was at high mast by now. A nice and rhythmic BBBJ with eye contact the entire time - I had her put the cover on JR and climb on top. She rode me in cowgirl and then we switched to missionary which she seemed to enjoy. I blew my first load in missionary and exhausted we both laid on the bed for a minute before she cleaned me up and excused herself to get me a hot towel.

When she came back she gave me a nice soft massage as we chatted for a bit. Her massage turned into a nice soft touch routine that got JR waking up again. She smiled and started to proceed with another BBBJ. This time she got a bit more sloppy with it and kept on changing gears which felt really good. She even worked the sides of the shaft, the head individually, and gave some nice ball licking and sucking action. I wanted her to finish the blowjob and i wanted her to CIM and I let her know. She was more than happy to oblige and started this inner tongue technique while JR was already in her mouth and it felt amazing. Minutes later I blew in her mouth and she wouldn't stop sucking until every ounce of juice was in her mouth. She excused herself and cleaned me up with a hot towel when she came back in the room.

We went for a quick shower in the shower room as time was almost up. She took me back into the room and helped me dress. She was super sweet the entire time and snuck in some kisses here and there. Gave me a tight hug and said that she hoped to see me again soon.
MMS let me out back into the cold streets of the city but after a relaxing session.

Kristine is new and it shows a little but she's definitely very responsive and a fun, sweet, sexy girl who knows how to get down. ;)

Lucky
Came after work and only girl available. She walks in with a pink sexy lingerie which shows her curve and ample B. Undress and we went to TS, it was a detail wash and a sensual nuru rub with bbbj dt which I pop my first cup cim.
Gave me a pretty good hard massage in the room which I am surprise with her strength. She starts with catbath and works southwards to a deep rim bbbj bls.
Cover on, cg acg and her techniques are good. Wanted to cim again, i remove cover and she continue bbbj dt for another 10mins before I collapsed on bed.
Walked out good on my back but weak on my legs.

saw kristine recently
her look 5-6
attitude 8
service 8-9

i saw some good reviews of her so went to her and she was running a bit late. she came in and her looks was plain with long straight hair down her back with a slime body with about about b cup size. off to show but no table becus i prefer most time in room. after drying off and given the donation she started a cat bath and slowly work down to rim. rimming was really good and when i asked her deeper she agree.
flip over and bbbj omg it was one of the best bbbj i had since years of hobbing, she does dt while the tongue is twisting down and up so i just gave in cim, even while cumming she still kept sucking every bit out omg. she went out to fresh up and come back with hot towel. i had to try her kitty so did 69, she is trimm, after a few mins of her bbbj i was totally up again. on with the cover and bang her in mission to doggie, after a couple of mins i was all sweaty and tired so off the cover and bbbj finish. she was agressive and i just cim. then off to shower and once we got back to room she asked if i want massage, i look at the clock it was still a little over 10 mins left, but i kindly decline since i have to head back to work. kristine speak a bit english and provide great service, i recommend her base on service and attitude.

Julie

Decided to give the new girl a try, and I'm glad I did. Julie is another cute spinner and a nice addition to the Grace Spa lineup. I'd say she's probably late 20s (hard to say), very slim, nice look with straight black hair, and a bit of endearing inexperience in the table shower but a good cat bath and rim nonetheless. Back in the room she gave a solid BBBJ and enthusiastic DFK throughout.

As is sometimes the case with the really thin spinners, she has an incredibly tight pussy -- perhaps the tightest I've ever had -- but can't really take a hard pounding. After a while in missionary, with lots of DFK and GFE style hugging, I flip her over for some doggy. She's a trooper and gives it a shot, but hops off after a couple pumps and wants to go back to missionary. Not a problem for me, as she looks great under me and it's not long before her tight pussy has me donating a huge load to the bag.

Afterwards we cuddled and chatted for a while. Her English is poor, even by spa girl standards, but with a translation app she does fine, and her skin is pleasantly soft and warm. Before you know it time's up and I'm off into the night, feeling like a new man.

Was there a couple of weeks ago.

Call to setup a time to see Kristine but someone took my spot when I got there. No worry, was recommended Selina instead and I was very please with her appearance. Spinner type, nice B with a tight bod and pretty face in a sun dress. I think she can tell I was please with her appearance and smile at me. The smiling didn’t last long as she came closed to DFK. My hands were all over her and she start taking off my clothes while I was man handling her. Once she was done with me I pick her up and lay her down on the table. I pull her undie off and took a step closer. I think she though I was going to enter her so she quickly closed her legs. I would probably have enter her if she didn’t closed up but I my originally intention was to Daty. I pulled her back up to shower. TS is the usually slide and preview bj. She help me dry up and gave me another preview bj kneeing down while drying my legs. Gave me a short message once back in the room then cat bath and a pretty long rim job. Is one of those softer one,nothing deep. Very good bj once flip with good eye contact, blew my first load. Short clean up then some more light chest massage until I rise again. Coverup and start with CG, then doggie, and finished in mish. Will definitely repeat.

Was there a couple of weeks ago.

Call to setup a time to see Kristine but someone took my spot when I got there. No worry, was recommended Selina instead and I was very please with her appearance. Spinner type, nice B with a tight bod and pretty face in a sun dress. I think she can tell I was please with her appearance and smile at me. The smiling didn’t last long as she came closed to DFK. My hands were all over her and she start taking off my clothes while I was man handling her. Once she was done with me I pick her up and lay her down on the table. I pull her undie off and took a step closer. I think she though I was going to enter her so she quickly closed her legs. I would probably have enter her if she didn’t closed up but I my originally intention was to Daty. I pulled her back up to shower. TS is the usually slide and preview bj. She help me dry up and gave me another preview bj kneeing down while drying my legs. Gave me a short message once back in the room then cat bath and a pretty long rim job. Is one of those softer one,nothing deep. Very good bj once flip with good eye contact, blew my first load. Short clean up then some more light chest massage until I rise again. Coverup and start with CG, then doggie, and finished in mish. Will definitely repeat.
she is flat chested, no way a B cup...

Back here after quite some time and MMS recommended I try Julie. I’ve never been steered wrong by her so saw no reason to doubt her now.

I got into the room and was given a bottle of water and waited for at most a minute before I heard the knock on the door. In cane this cute thin spinner girl with a shy sweet smile on her face. Hello she whispered. She was wearing a nice red two piece lingerie that definitely worked to give her A/B cups a bit more accentuation. Her ass was cute but nothing to write home about. She was very warm and friendly as she hugged me and then gave me a nice light kiss on the lips. She helps me out of my clothes rather quickly but with a soft touch and JR started to stir. Upon seeing him grow - she giggled and gave me a few smooches after a quick eye test. She asked “shower?” and off we went.

Her TS is standard - she’s clearly a bit short than most girls or has less experience but it was definitely refreshing to have someone like that instead of a super horny girl which can come off as forced. She exchanged some nice light kisses and even proceeded to do a DFK. She gave a nice cat bath with her tongue and mouth. She even did a nice light rim to my surprise. Overall a fantastic TS.

Back in the room I gave her the donation and she excused herself of a minute to grab the goodies. I got my google translate ready as I could tell she was more than willing to take directions but communication in English was not yet super clear on her end. Once she came back I asked her to lay on the bed and worked my soft kisses from her lips down her neck and shoulders. Along with the soft touches she seemed much more relaxed with me. I worked my way down to her breasts and her cute nipples reacted perfectly to my tongue. Worked further down to her kitty. Shaven and clean with a nice sweetness to it.

She really liked Daty especially as I would change the speeds of my licks and worked just my thumb on her clit. She overcame the shyness and started to pull slightly at my hair, squeeze my head between her thighs, squell out of joy, and eventually came. Twice. Exhausted she looked at me and smiled as she motioned me to switch.

Her BJ was really good, she gave nice attention to the balls and the shaft as she moved up. She had this nice little auction at the head of JR where should would wet him up with her saliva. She seemed to know this was her strength as she kept her big eyes locked with mine in a seductive stare. She hopped off after another 5 minutes and then hopped back on with a cover in cowgirl.

Definition of spinner, I was able to literally spin her to reverse cowgirl. She seemed to love to ride, we switched to missionary and then doggy. Now I’m average sized and her pussy is very tight. She loved it but was also getting more and more exhausted. I switched her back to missionary and as we kissed DFK and all, I continued to fuck her. We both came and collapsed in an overwhelming pool of sweat.

We laid there for a few minutes before we started the cleaning up process. After a quick clean up we cuddled and talked using the translate app on google. She’s very sweet and kind - real girl next door vibes. It wasn’t long before the cuddling became DFKinh and then round two. This time we knew each other’s rythums and we both came again and at the same time. This time exhausted on top of her in doggy we laid for a minute to catch our breath before headed to the showers.

In the shower she gave me a through cleaning and tried to get me to cum a third time with a BBBJ but I was spent at this point - wish I had another half hr or hour with her. In the room in above and beyond GFE fashion she helped me get dressed, sneaking in kisses at every chance. We heard MMS call times up and out I went back into the city after a nice tender kiss with Julie.

TLDR
New girl Julie has all the chops to be a great provider with her new girl next door innocence - she takes direction well and has a great attitude. Sexy ass spinner!

Treat her well guys!

TLDR
New girl Julie has all the chops to be a great provider with her new girl next door innocence - she takes direction well and has a great attitude. Sexy ass spinner!

Treat her well guys!
I've been a little lazy posting reviews lately, but wanted to echo BLs review of Julie. I've seen her twice and plan to go again next week. she has a rocking body (if you are in slim Asians) and great attitude.

Julie
Another spinner at Grace Spa. Seen different petite girls over these times Cindy, Eva, Candy, Flower, Selina but this cutie has another different flavour from them.
She is flirty and her smile trickles your spine that get you going for more.
This cute spinner wears a sexy lingerie showing her flat stomache which I have the urge to tear them away. Dfk while grabbing jr to ensure fun is just beginning.
In TS, she uses her petite body to tease arouse me, she is light small which can spin. Give me some rim and bbbj cim for round 1.
Back into the room, she gives me a back massage. Despite her small frame, the amount of strength used was good. Proceed to catbath rim dt bbbj and we goes 69. Her lovebox is shaved and sweet, she loves so much and ask me to go more and deeper. Must have O as she clamp her leg tight. I am also at the urge of cumming and cap on. Asked her for cg but at this moment she is getting very naughty. Wanted me to say 'please' .... wtf now, my little head is gaining control over big head. I said 'please please please' , get her up and to ride grind me and I also thrust up furiously.
I erupted and drained while jr limped off slowly. We hugged tightly for the next 5mins while she resting on top of me.
A quick hot towel clean up and I was on the way out for dinner. A mental and physical experience.

Went back on a late night when it was all quiet 2 weeks ago. I asked for the spinner Selina but mms asked me if I want to see Kristine which I didn’t get to see when someone front run me last time. I was struggling to make a choice and MMS nonchalantly says when don’t you see both. A light went off my head and thought it was a great idea. So double time it is.

Kristine is similar in height with a little bit more big and little bigger top with a nice bush compare to smooth to Selina. Selina helped me taking of my clothes while dfking me. And Kristine knee down for some ball licking and hj. TS started with 4 hands massage, rim from Selina. On the flip, they took turn doing bbbj while the other shovel herself on my face for some daty. Once in the room, more dfk and bbbj, daty. First release was from cim with Selina. Some more foreplay before the cover went on for CG and finish in mush with Kristine. A little break with me laying down for some 4 hands massage and when I started to raised again Selina asked me if I want to play with her and off course I accepted the challenge and when for another round of mish. This went on for a while before I release again. I definitely went over the hr but it was late so I was giving a little leeway.

Great to do this every now and then.

$560