Grace Spa 929-317-2628 Reviews and Discussion

Selina

First time i have ever payed over 2.4 for services and i have no regrets, in fact, i wish i had done it sooner. Selina is a bundle of energy and passion. She entered the room with a kinky little cheerleader uniform and immediately planted two kisses on me. Skip to the TS where she performed a nuru shower with a slow and sensual pre BBJ and DFK. We moved on to the room where she took the donation and left to deposit it. When she came back we continued with the DFK and she began an amazing catbath that tingled my spine and all my nerves. Then came my first time recieving rim, i freaking loved it, anyone that hasnt had it is missing out. Continuing on... she gave me a slow and sensual BBJ with more suction than any other BJ i have ever recieved. After that it was the usual 69, mish, CG, K9 , and then BBJ and HJ to an end. Her energy was amazing, i never felt so alive with other AMP girls till this one came. She even insisted that she put my clothes on for me and refused to let me do it myself , what hospitality! Before i left she threw herself at me and gave me one last DFK. I was so pleased i even gave her an extra 20! Im even considering a side job so that i can come more often. It was worth it.

More than i have ever spent but i dont feel any regrets.

2.8 plus .2extra

Review about Jojo
Saw Jojo recently, She is young(mid 20's), slim and pretty; very good kisser, allows saliva exchange. She has excellent BBBJ technique and nice tight kitty. Also nice tight kitty and firm breasts. Is submissive, has a good attitude and quite service oriented. I would score Jojo at 8.5/10 overall. She only does not get a perfect score as she does not swallow pre-cum and also does not provide instant bar like some girls at NYAW.

Review about Flower(long overdue)
Saw Flower about 2.5 months ago. She pretty as in pictures and seems to be reasonably young. I would say the age is around 30 give or take 2 years. Her figure is petite. She does a decent NURU. Provides a long blowjob, with decent technique. Only turn off was that she took water in her mouth when doing BBBJ and spat out the water when she felt enough pre-cum/cum collected. I prefer my girls to swallow pre-cum. Her kissing was ok but she did not allow saliva exchange or even let me stick my tongue deep inside her mouth. But I liked that she licked my body from feet to chest. She pushed me back when i tried to pin her to the mattress and deep kiss her; I would have preferred her to be a bit more submissive. Over all I would score her at 7.5/10.

Alice
Text for early appointment, reached and the girls just finished doing their touch up. MMS is kind to let me see the lineup.
Picked Alice, she wears a white translucent white top that shows her D saying hello to me. Door close, we started with dfk before helping me to undress and stroke my jr. Make our way to TS with my jr standing tall and it takes me some time before I can lie on the bed. All the girls here can do a good nuru and Alice is no exception. Using her erected nipples to caress my body.
Rim bbbj was also carried out in TS.
Into the room, more rim dt bbbj bls till I request for cover as I wanted her badly. Cg mish and cum in doggy as I like the way her D sway when we rock. Clean up and we laid by the bed, I continue sucking and fondle her D while she tease jr. Told her i like to cim, she started more bbbj dt and I finally deposit and she took it all.
Upon leaving, gave her D another rub and grab.

Alice

After a long hiatus, I got back to Grace Spa eager for another go with Flower - who is on vacation. From those on duty, I chose Alice based on photos, despite lack of reviews. So now I'm here to tell you: Alice is fantastic. As reported just above, she arrives in a sheer white negligee showing off astounding boobs. OK, they are enhanced, pretty hard to the touch, but... try keeping your eyes and your hands off them. She's petite, and I think some of the photos don't do justice to how pretty she is. She's Chinese with very little English, but somehow very communicative and quick to take direction. (I think we established that she's been in the US for three months.) She likes to laugh, if you're one to joke around to enhance the intimacy.

Although she could play the ingenue, Alice makes little pretense about anything but sex. On the TS, there was no wash before nuru and those boobs were in constant play. Back in the room, she asked whether I wanted 1 or 2 pops. I should know better, but I was so jazzed about this visit, I said two, so we went pretty directly to BBBJ. She has excellent oral skills. And I'm glad we went that direction because it's the first time in a long while I've cim. She never let up until I was all done - it was pretty mind blowing and I knew it would take a while to recover. She started a long ritual of half-hearted massage followed by thorough, ticklish cat bath, and ball licking, and sucking from underneath, which turned into tasty 69. I asked her whether I could DATY, which she eagerly accepted and deeply enjoyed. She was really reaching for the orgasm and got there - very satisfying. But when it came time for the cover and some inside work, Junior just wasn't there for us. Here's where I can tell you that Alice is willing to do whatever it takes - BBBJ, hand-job, trying to squeeze me in... in this case to no avail, but that's no knock on her. She has quite a bag of tricks and does not tire out.

And now I can't wait for the deep coupling I so wanted as the hour ticked down. I hope to get back soon and that she's not on vacation!

Review about Jojo
Saw Jojo recently, She is young(mid 20's), slim and pretty; very good kisser, allows saliva exchange. She has excellent BBBJ technique and nice tight kitty. Also nice tight kitty and firm breasts. Is submissive, has a good attitude and quite service oriented. I would score Jojo at 8.5/10 overall. She only does not get a perfect score as she does not swallow pre-cum and also does not provide instant bar like some girls at NYAW.

Review about Flower(long overdue)
Saw Flower about 2.5 months ago. She pretty as in pictures and seems to be reasonably young. I would say the age is around 30 give or take 2 years. Her figure is petite. She does a decent NURU. Provides a long blowjob, with decent technique. Only turn off was that she took water in her mouth when doing BBBJ and spat out the water when she felt enough pre-cum/cum collected. I prefer my girls to swallow pre-cum. Her kissing was ok but she did not allow saliva exchange or even let me stick my tongue deep inside her mouth. But I liked that she licked my body from feet to chest. She pushed me back when i tried to pin her to the mattress and deep kiss her; I would have preferred her to be a bit more submissive. Over all I would score her at 7.5/10.
JoJo would always suck my precum and she would hold me cumming in her mouth til I tapped out. One of several girls that by sucking me til completion. Most definitely swallowed at least a bit of my cum. Great girl. Late 20's though.

Selina
Saw this spinner and she really lives up to her name. She is cute fun and gfe.
Walks in wearing casual top with a short skirt and she really like to dfk.
Jump and hug me like koala bear which we cross our tongues for a few minutes before helping me to undress and lead me to TS.
In TS, she is like a little fairy, sliding you up down teasing you with her fingers and tongue. Rim bbbj dt bls where I unload my first pop cim.
Back into the room, we hugged while we chat. Seeing time is approaching, she started with more bbbj dt to get my jr ready.
Cap on and we go cg and unload in mish. She is really a cute and petite girl that you would like to bring out.
In terms of bbbj, Jojo edges out slightly but Selina wins in terms of cute and energetic.
On the way out, saw Flower Eva back from vacation.

JoJo

Recently saw JoJo. She was on my radar for a long time, back when she was an “Allstar” (another spa). First time at this spa, too. Easy to arrange. MMS gives good phone and txt – “yes baby,” “you come now baby,” etc. MMS has me hard before I’m there. When I do get there, I’m put into a room, I disrobe/put on a robe and soon in comes JoJo, tall, great body (athletic/firm), wearing black two-piece that doesn’t quite cover her nice ass. Others on this board have put her age as late 20s – that seems right to me. She greets me with long DFK. We continue kissing. She somehow gets us both naked and is grabbing my cock. I work my way down to her breasts. They’re natural and firm. I suck on them until her inverted nipples pop out. Nice. I tell her I want to taste her pussy. She gets on the “bed” and I go at it – her kitty’s sweet and tasty. I’m also fingering her v and rimming her ass with my thumb. She wants to reciprocate and starts giving me best BBBJ I can ever recall. DT and her long hair swaying against my legs. Is this supposed to be just a preview? I’m not sure that she’s going to stop so I end it before I cum.
TS. Very nice Nuru. She uses her long body to full effect. Nice having her rub her firm tits all over me, including bottom of my feet. Rimming to BBBJ (best ever – see above) to CIM.

Back in room, cat bath, more riming, more BBBJ. She’s got me hard and I want more DATY. I flip her for DATO. She starts moaning. Is it an act? Don’t know, don’t care, I love eating her ass so I don’t stop. Ask for cover. Start off in doggie (loving the view). She’s going, “fuck my pussy, fuck my pussy” the whole time. Big turn on. Switch to missionary. I get the feeling she’d be happy staying in this position. Works for me -- I am enjoying DFK. She’s tight; I soon cum in bag. We cuddle, clean up, kiss and say good-bye. I give MMS thumbs up on way out.

Would I repeat? Well (sheepish grin) I already have, and plan to again soon. Great service, great body, takes direction. Just as good (some ways better) the second time – she’s grown on me. I feel more comfortable with her, if you know what I mean.

Note, this is my first review – I hope it is helpful.

Saw new girl Zoey just because I enjoy meeting new people. As usually I was there pretty late and I think there was one room that was busy when I got there but it was empty when I left. I like being the last guy there, is more relaxing for me and sometimes I even run into the other girls on the way out while they are winding down their day.

Anyway, Zoey is probably in her mid 20s. I would describe her is cute and bubbly. She is not a classic spinner. She has some meat to her but in a good way. Remind me of the YoYo that used to work here. Her Cs are nice and soft with a very nice size areola. TS involves a lot of rubbing with her tops and nice massage motion. Preview bbbj and rimming was short.

Once in the room, she went straight to BBBJ which was decent. Not a lot of twisting motions which I prefer but made it up with good straight up suction. Cover went on pretty quick to safe time so we can go for 2 pops. I asked for mish and just went for it. The view was nice as her tops moves around wildly as I pound her. At one point I slow down a bit so I can rub her clits with my dumb. And I can tell that rubbing action had an effect on her
as I see her nipples natively got bigger and harder. I went back hard and popped for the first shot.

Hot towel clean up and then a good 10-15 mins of massage as I recover. Another short bbbj to get me going and went for doggie for second round. And sound round was short and I was done.

Overall, she lets you enjoy yourself but not sure if cim was available. I didn’t asked.

Julie. This is a delayed review but i heard she is back so hopefully this could be a help to people. Angela txted me abt julie and recommend me julie who she thought was my type. Upon arrival, I found out Angela is right. Shes super skinny and very young (early 20s) with a GND look and dainty nipples and feet. My type indeed. She was shy to see me at the beginning but that wasnt a problem. I opted in for standing shower coz i am a 2 pop guys and time is always precious. She was thorough and seemed to be very clean so another checkmark. Preview bbbj was good but brief, nothing special. So far on par.

Things got much better in the room. She jumped on me and became suddenly energetic. The bbbj was faster paced and She made good eye contact and sexy sound which almost got the job done. I was more than ready so i told her to come up. She maintained genuine eye contact during cg, after a while she took the initiative and changed to RCG. Things felt so good in the moment. I pounded hard while hold her slim waistline. Exploded in the bag.

Hot towel cleanup and some light massage + ST. I was ready again. The 2nd round felt as exciting as the first one which doesnt normally happen to me. We had a number of positions and I was surprised by her level and energy and engagement. One thing she does is that she tried hard to keep her eye contact During doggy and pony which is value adding. As expected. A very happy 2nd rnd.

Bottomline: Angela kept a good lineup. Julie is young/sexy/eager to please. You cannot go wrong.

Went back for Selina about a week ago. Had been seeming her pretty regular lately. Came into the room with a tube top and a mini mini dress and DFKing right away. She helped me undress while I have my hands all over her and got her pretty wet with my finger massage. She gave me a nice ball lick and suck preview once my pant is off and I returned the favor with some daty. TS follow and it was a lot of sliding on her part while I continue to explored her with me hands. I lay face up once back in the room and she gave me a short cat bath and continued on with a very nice BBBJ. Climb on top for some covered CG, then doggie and finished in mish. We down took a quick break for like 2-3 mins and I went sucking on her cute tits. She gave me another bbbj once junior is back up. She kept at it for a good 10-15mins before I could release for the 2nd time. Fun time.

Alice
This is the second time I seen Alice. Just to say, she has improved alot in her game.
Gave me a good hug pressing her D onto me and dfk. TS was more sensual than the last time, using her nipple to caress my body. Nice and deep rim follow by bbbj dt that I pop cim while grapping her D.
Into the room, gave me a very solid and hard massage that is one of the best I encountered.
Started with cat bath, rim and more bbbj dt bls before jr asking for cover. We started with cg, acg and cum in doggy while looking at the big mirror.
Gave me another dfk while sending me out. I had exceeded 10mins and MMS joked how is her service, I said very very good. Also telling that there will be a new beautiful Korean girl coming on Monday. Which will be interesting to know whom

Julie,

I saw her for the first time and she has a unique charm to her. A little tan like thai girls. Her body was slim with zero fat, B tits, firm cute buttocks, long black hair, nice personality. She does dfk, rim, bbj, 69, cg, mish, dog. However the only problem is that the shower room was being fixed and there was guys there working. Missed out on my favorite body slide nuru.

Went there hoping to see Julie again but she was busy so I had Wendy for lunch.

The picture in the schedule link is her. Look wise, she is okay. Body type is a little meaty and well proportion, not fat. I think I lot of you folks will like her body but I am just a spinner type kind of guy.

She had a good smile and demeanor but seems a little green to the trade. TS was on par, light running, good bbbj for first pop. The unusual part is the tooth paste before the action. Tooth paste for rimming was pretty standard but this is my first time have tooth paste rub all over junior before the bbbj. Doesn’t burn or anything but you feel a sense of coolness.

Solid but very short massage once back in the room. More rimming followed while milking me with her hand underneath me and she finally slided down beneath for some bbbj. More bbbj in the flip while I lightly finger her meat lips. It felt pretty good and I can feel her getting wetter by the minutes. My fingers were all wet. Cover went on for some doggie and finish in mish with her legs on my shoulder. Hot towel cleanup and some more massage and she actually went down on me for a 3rd pop without me asking. But I couldn’t pull it off.

She is willing to please and you would definitely enjoy her company if you don’t like super thin girl.

Which of you is the gentlemen I run into today at Grace as you were leaving? I just want to say Hi. This is the first time I run into another member at a spa.

Selina
Wanted to try Selina for a long time and finally hit the jackpot. Texted for an appointment with this petite spinner with glowing reviews. Since after work, I came slightly earlier and MMS offered me a bottle of water and ushered into the room.

Selina opened the door and rushed to hug me with a very passionate dfk like lovers longing for each other. We could carry on this for a long time touching and feeling each other, We french for a good 10mins before helping me to undress and held my hand to TS.
She concentrated washing on my key areas while teasing my body senses. Sat on my back using her featherweight body to nuru me heightening my happiness. Bbbj bls dt shaft licking while maintaining eye contact and I lost my first pop cim.

Back to room, we continue hugging fondle each other dfk until I almost lost it again. We switch to 69, tasting her sweet p while she continue bbbj dt. She O, shivers and had lost in time which I continue teasing her. Ask for cover and we go cg, she is petite and can really spin around. We change to mish while I pound this cutie hard and cum furiously.

Clean me with hot towel and dfk while sending me out. What a stopover session before going home. Thumbs up for this gfe spinner

Back for more Selina: she is currentl my top for a pretty spinner with a combination of friendly service.

As always, greeted me with a friendly hug and kisses. My hands were roaming around while she stripped me down. Some light balls worshipping while she was at it. I picked her up and lay her on the table once she was done with my clothes and I proceeded for some teasing daty. TS followed, took her time on the preview bbbj and light Rim during TS.

Some light massage and ST once back in the room. Pulled up my hip for some more light rimming while milking me. CG and RCG on the flip. Doggie followed and finished with standard mish. Took a quick break with some coddling after hard tower cleanup. Once I was ready, she performed an enthusiastic bbbj to get me to the second release.

This one is a keeper.

Naya
Saw the new girl on rooster and jumped onto the wagon. Came during lunch break, ushered into the room fast and quick. Naya walks in wearing a pretty bikini that flatters her silky soft skin. Hugged and dfk while I caress her body and releasing all her obstructions.
TS was good and important areas was throughly clean. She uses her tits to slowly caress your skin and nibble your ears which my jr was feeling uncomfortable and wanting to get some attention. Seeing my agony, she started to try to empty my seeds with bbbj dt bls. I gave her a big load cim
Back into the room, I am on my fours with her worshipping rimming teasing jr at the sametime. This goes on for a good 10-15 mins before my knees give way. Flipped over, she continued more bbbj dt before I ask for cover. Cg, rcg, doggy before I attained nirvana with her in mish.
After cleanup, have some causal chat and understand that previously from Ax/Px Tiffany. No wonder she looked familiar.
On the way out, MMS Angela asked me how the service, I said very good and thanks for continuing to bring fresh and good talents. Under her, those gals whose look service cannot make to the mark will be shown to the door soon.

Naya

Saw this beautiful lady last week. Her pics are accurate but touched up a little like others have said. Naya walks in with a red beaded top and a red miniskirt combo and she looks enticing. Introduces herself with a big smile and some LFK/DFK while grabbing at jr. She turns around and lifts her hair and you don't have to tell me twice to undo her top. She turns back around and shows me her A/B boobs with a shy smile which I playfully grab and massage. She has medium sized areolas with nice nips (not erasers but nice). We head to the shower where I ask for a standup. Soaps and washes all the usual areas. She kneels and give me a preview BBBJ which feels amazing. Towel off and head back to the room.

In the room we start off with DFK and me slowly licking and kissing down her body. She is very responsive to my sucking her nips. As I slowly work my way down to her promise land, she starts wriggling with excitement. I kiss and lick all around her thoughs and then dive right in. Her kitty is 100% shaved and smooth. She has a puffy kitty where her lips are hidden behind her soft folds of flesh. First time I have seen a kitty like this in real life. It's different but I like it. I go down on her licking slowly from her O to her Y and back again driving her into pleasure. I quicken the pace and start devouring her and she O's a soft O which leads me to believe it's real and not one of those over the top hair pulling, snap your neck performances LOL.

She returns the favor by starting with a frontal catbath and transitioning to BBBJ. Her technique is a slow build up, starting with licking the underside of my shaft with some mouth insertion with which she DTs. After a while of this she swallows jr, gets into a rhythm with hard sucking and DT while I grab her hair and hold it back to get a good view. I almost CIM but manage to signal for the cover before I do. I brought my own and she helps me bag the groceries. We start off in mish and her kitty is plenty tight. I pin her legs near her ears making sure she is comfortable. This gives me deep thrusting access into her delicious kitty. We then switch to K9 and the feel of me inside her kitty is even more amazing. I start pounding her harder and harder and she is moaning receptively. I must say that she is sweet, passionate and accommodating. I ask to CIM and she enthusiastically says yes. I pull the cover off and she goes down on jr like a women who hasnt eaten in days. I shoot rope after rope and she keeps sucking every drop into her warm mouth. She leaves to spit and freshen up and when returning gives me a massage. Massage was OK...not the best but allows me to soak in and reflect on the previous activities. I'm 50/50 on MSOG, sometimes I do and sometimes I don't, but I'm sure a 2nd is on tap with this gorgeous lady if desired. Her English is not bad and she told me she will most likely be here until August so go see her while you can. We head to the shower for a quick clean up and then I am on my way back to the NYC hustle and bustle. I will be seeing Naya again very soon!

Selina

I don't post much. Apologies in advance for the inevitable violations. And the length :)

Ditched out of work early for a meet with Dora arranged by text a few hours before, because I noted her recent transfer from a sister institution. Mms let's me in, sorry its very busy wait 10 min. Oh right I guess it's Friday payday, my bad. Less than 10 min, mms sorry very busy try Selina. Recalling positive comments here, OK sure. Glad I did.

Her pics do no justice. She's got a kind of goofy cute/pretty thing going on, smaller than I would have guessed. True spinner, early/mid 20s, small bust, skinny hips, yet still with a nice little ass. Lots of energy, jumps in on dfk right off while assisting with getting my clothes off. English rudimentary but enough to establish a connection and have a few laughs in the down time throughout the session.

TS was better than average, with the nuru she's applying all 98 pounds all over for a real body to body experience. Went in for rim but I waved her off not my thing. Flip, more dfk and b2b, preview bbbj excellent. Probably a bit abbreviated with the room in demand, fine.

I volunteered the 280 on return to the room since it's my first time with her (I visit this house off and on for years now). Short wait, she starts her routine seemed like it would be fine but I knew what I wanted. Arranged her onto her stomach, face off the side of the bed, me standing so I can fuck her face with the mirror there for nice view of that nice tan little butt and reach over for fov. (Does nobody else do this? It can be tough communicating where you want them.) I wasn't very aggressive, there was some resistance where a true dt girl would do that swallow your knob thing, but I was happy. Pulled her over to mish, cover goes on. Initially a bit of hip twisting, but as we got in the groove I was pounding balls deep and we both seem to be having fun. Turned her over for standing doggy, got a nice firm grip on those little hips and went to town. I was planning to finish in her mouth, but all the squealing and mirror eye contact etc decided to just escalate and finish in the bag. No regerts from me, but she's saying two times two times.

Pretty good massage, I requested strong, and elbows and leverage delivers. She pauses at a reasonable point, two times baby, sorry baby old man.

Tipped another 20 on the way out in anticipation of a repeat. Bit of chat with mms on the way out, got to squeeze that nice ass, would love a special session with that one. I assume she worked the room back in the day?