Going to Myrtle

dude, there is no news here about anything in NC, I will say that I was at a very lame sc in Raleigh and the best thing about it was the magazine i picked up on the way out. It seemed to have a lot of ads for the Myrtle area. All I can offer is that you hit the first sc and pick up a copy. I think i saw an ad for an amp but dont expect much. Let me know how you make out

TPH

Rainbow in Myrtle

Try the Rainbow Spa in Myrtle. AMP offering full menu but its expensive. When asked why its so expensive reply was "its Myrtle Beach".

$100 house
$100 R&T girl
$200 FS
$300 2X

A few years ago I met a local on the golf course who gave me a phone number and I got a very nice delivery.
I have also found a sw along the strip a number of years ago.
Seek and ye shall find.

Looks like I'll have to go hunting
But you raise a good point. While I know most of us hobby in a fairly local area, Myrtle Beach seems to be a place that a number of folks visit yet there is very little commentary posted. I know my group's annual trip is slated for April and I'm sure others will be there soon as well. Can we all try and revive this thread? Think of it as a public service!

I realize that this isn't much help, but there was a provider who used to be on the board that was based in Myrtle Beach. All I can remember is that she was blonde, and rather attractive. I can't find the post now, but I also can't find another exchange that I had way back then...

Myrtle:

This is from last May but here it is. Hooked up with a provider named Kobe. Found her on CL. Thin Blonde about 30 something with small breasts for 200. She is a little flaky was late by 45 minutes but gave great GFE service. 2 pops, did everything I asked. Don't know about greek. Would repeat.
Also went to a bar in south Myrtle I think it is called Pink Pony. Met a dancer who was not working that night from North Carolina and brought her a couple of drinks offered her 150. she said 200, I said no, she said ok and took her back to my room. She said she only did this when she was short of cash (like all the time). After the first round we had a drink and went into round 2 all was done and she left. Don't remember her name but she said she worked there on and off.

Last edited:

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Why is it that every time I see this thread, I think somebody is coming up with a stroll or cool strip club on Myrtle Avenue in Queens/Brooklyn?

Gavy

If you have the $$$, you can find some REALLY HOT strippers at Masters who will take care of you in the VIP rooms. It'll cost you at least $300+tip though.

If you have the $$$, you can find some REALLY HOT strippers at Masters who will take care of you in the VIP rooms. It'll cost you at least $300+tip though.
Never had good experience there. Was a regular at Nuttin' Butt until 2 years ago when they underwent a renovatoin and a total change of mindset. Used to be ANYTHING went in VIP (and don't let the lack of a topless stage fool you!). However, the policy seemed to change, the level of talent dropped dramatically and the last time I was in the place was DEAD. Me and the boys have crossed the road to Fantails where you can get pretty much anything in the couch room (do NOT go upstairs - very unpriveate, heavily watched "VIP" area). trick is to find the girls' wrangler - she's very tall and will get you a girl to do exactly what you want. Not cheap, but about the best we've found lately.

there are agencies in the area.. you should expect to get "cleared" in much the same manner as an agency here.. do the work before you go as some of the methods of cking you out may not be available if you are in MB already.. also be prepared to pay resort prices.. be safe

Myrtle is Cleaned Up

Yeah, maybe u get bust a nut in a VIP at Masters, Secrets, etc. but it will cost a couple of times over what you would pay at home.

I couldn't even find an open AMP, had to settle for a legit spot that I hoped would give HR, no good!

Yeah, maybe u get bust a nut in a VIP at Masters, Secrets, etc. but it will cost a couple of times over what you would pay at home.

I couldn't even find an open AMP, had to settle for a legit spot that I hoped would give HR, no good!
There is an AMP next to Bimini's Oyster Bar (you'll find it - oyster shooters are worth the trip!). Had an older Chinese provider with a bad attitude. Wanted way too much $$ and told her I'd leave. Changed the price of poker (poking her?) immediately.

Review -- Asian Touch Massage

After scouring the interenet and google maps for AMPs that looked promising, I got in the car and drove around looking for the tell tail signs of a good time. After i discovered that Asian Touch was in a residential area i thought that would be a home run.

Its in a townhouse and what appears to be mamasan greats me at the door. She shows me to the room upstairs where the curtains are drawn and their is that bird chirping, whale sound, babling brook, cd playing in the background.

I strip down and wait for the girl. Mamasan shows up. I suppose I could end the reveiw right there.

Anyway, mamasan throughs the towel on and gives a masage, which i would rank as a 5 out of 10 There was no chance of extras from all the cues and im sure i would not have wanted any anyway, but i wanted to find out. This was completely legit and expensive. .85 for 1 hr

i told her that was rediculous considering this was out of her house and not in NYC. She said thats what it goes for.

In short, avoid Asian Touch

on my way up and down the kings hwy i scoped out a few places. i list them here so that you dont have to waste your time.

Mystic Garden -- looks legit
Tokyo Spa -- phone disconnected
Allure -- could be promising
Champions -- looks legit
Angies-- in a chipractors office
Serenity -- looks legit

I failed to recon the place over Bimini's that is mentioned by a poster above. It does not come up in google maps as massage but a trip up there might be worth it to see.

No good news there. I really think the only option is to go through an agency.

Last edited: