Going to Myrtle

Depends on your budget. These are the places I go whenever I'm down there. But they'll put a dent in your wallet.

NY Prime in MB - 405 28th Ave N
The Parsons Table - 4305 Mccorsley Ave, Little River, SC - just off 17
Franks - 10880 Ocean Highway, Pawleys Island, SC

None of them are close to each.
We eat at Franks after a day at Caledonia
The Parsons Table after one of the North Carolina courses
NY Prime after the Dunes.

Those are just off the top of my head.

light ... ill bet you and i know eachother and r on the same trip.

here is how we will know... when your down there... just work the phrase "Toro Toro Toro" into the conversation. Ill do the same.

Last edited:
At least it won't matter if you piss off any of the girls down there since you won't see them again. Be careful though, rumor has it that Bella is headed down there next week.

So I went to Myrtle Beach for the first time. 3 days of 36 holes of golf. I love golf but way too much. So, one day before golf, we are eating breakfast at a coarse and there is a golf outing setting up. It is a Bone Crusher Smith golf outing, for those who remembers this huge Heavy weight boxer. So, I start talking to one of the organizers of the outing. She is really hot. So we see each other Friday night and have fun. She lives by herself in a Condo. This was a great night. We still text each other and she has family down here in NY so she is coming here for the Holiday's.
Onto the night life. The only place I visited was the only all nude place there, and it is called Dearyaires. Bring your own beer. A mix of decent girls, like a 4 and some OK ones, a 6 and then some rerally hot babes like 9's. So lap dances are 30 for 2 dances. VIP room is 140 for a full 15 minutes in a private room. There was one girl who was so hot, d titties great small ass. She was my target.
I wanted to make sure, what I wanted in the vip for 140, that I would get, so I just talked with her for a bit. She was so hot but flaky. My buddy thought that she was coked up. That was good enough for me because I think that I will have a better time with a ot girl who is coked up. So, I asked her, if I take you into the vip room, I want anal. Is that ok? because you have a great ass. I keep saying that I probably wont do VIP to get her to let me have my way if she agrees. She tells me that she is a squirter. I say, lets go.
So, we go into the VIP room and we both strip and I laid her on the couch and started daty and playing with her tits. I bent her over and put 2 fingers in her pussy and 1 finger in her ass and she loved it. She said for me to take them out, hurry, I am cuming. I take them out and she cums and squirts all over my shirt. Now she starts to blow me. she then covers me and said to fuck her. I start to fuck her and she starts to scream, she tells me again, to take it out. She touches herself and she again squirts.
I then told her that I want to finish in her ass. She just bends over and I fucked her in her ass til I poped. This was the best vip experience I ever had.
For anyone going there, her name is Crystal. She has a link on Playboy website, so, she says, of her squirting.

All of that for just the $140 VIP room fee? Book me a flight!
When I approached her, I mention the VIP rm and she said, yea, it is 140 but for me to go in there, it is 200 plus tip. I said, no. Then she said, OK, 200 and dont worry about the tip. I said, you are beautiful but I will take another girl in there for 140. After a while she just said OK.