Going to Myrtle

on my way up and down the kings hwy i scoped out a few places. i list them here so that you dont have to waste your time.

Mystic Garden -- looks legit
Tokyo Spa -- phone disconnected
Allure -- could be promising
Champions -- looks legit
Angies-- in a chipractors office
Serenity -- looks legit

I failed to recon the place over Bimini's that is mentioned by a poster above. It does not come up in google maps as massage but a trip up there might be worth it to see.

No good news there. I really think the only option is to go through an agency.
Look in the Sun News sports section.There is one in Little River and Smile Spa 5 miles north of l
Little River in NC.

Secrets and Derrières in Myrtle Beach

I also went to 2 SCs while i was there. First was Secrets. its topl*ss bring your golf score card and theyll wave the 10 cover. you only need one score card from the whole group and they don’t keep it (if you need it for your handicap).

the quality of the talent varied. one of the girls was a 9+ the rest were 7-8. This is the kind of place where the girl chooses you, not the other way round. She comes to you and sits on your lap and yadda yadda. in my experience with Kirsten, you will get just as much out in the open as you will in the couch room, which is not good. My buddies got more in the couch room, full roaming and opportunity for DATY.

I think kirsten might have been just a bit of a prude. who knows.

the lap dances go from between 20 to 30 or whatever the girl can squeeze out of you depending on how much of a sucker she thinks you are.

This is NOT the kind of place where you should tip in advance and expect good treatment. instead dole out singles in the back room based on performance. I tipped 10 in advance and got the shittiest dance i have ever had. then... when i paid.. i gave her 50 because she said she could make change... and then .... she wants to short me .. "oh baby arnt you gonna tip me?" ... "yeah.. i did that in advance... and i would like it back please... along with the rest of my change."

everybody in my group was disappointed.

so thats secrets.

The next night we went to Derrières who's motto is "Unforgettable." I disagree.

This place is all nude. its a 25 cover to get in (you can actually talk the guy down, which i didnt try personally but received the benefit of). For your 25 they give you a cooler with ice that you can use for your BYOB.

The talent here are mostly 8s. good dancing.

The 30 back room dance gets you absolutely no contact. let me be clear, im not saying no roaming in a normal friction dance. Im saying... you get the same thing as you get when you pay nothing and look at them on the stage. except your alone. joy.

for 140 you get 15 minutes and "get to touch" with "no sexual contact" so... essentially a standard lap dance with no extras. (i did not opt for this so i cannot say for sure that they were just saying that and then the story changed once you got back there or what.)

all in all i would skip Derrières and Secrets.

The thing that really pisses me off is that i did my research here before i left. i wanted to go to Fantails. my boys didnt lend any credence to the good intel ..... they were disapointed.

Last edited:
knucklehead --

ugh!! i wish i knew on thursday!

can you give a name for the first or reviews for either?
The one in little river is on rt90 waterway plaza.I forgot the name.I called today(843-281-2600)they are still open.When I was there back in May there 50ish K women $60+$100 for covered BJ.Smile Spa is 5 miles north of LR next to AA carpet.I dont have the # look in the Sun Times Sport section.I was there in Aug and the girls where younger $80+$100 for CBJ.Lady J'S is also in the Sun News.They advertise modeling sessions.Never been there.17 Business NMB across from Crazy Horse.

I am in Myrtle Beach

right now... and there are good things happening ..
I am based in Myrtle Beach & Long Island ...Both areas are good !!

MB is always FUN when I am here !!;)

Layla South

Buddy of mine just returned. Reports Nuttin' Butt talent has deteriorated drastically. The front VIP room at Fantails (downstairs VIP in the front) has been replaced but new rooms are open upstairs - same quality of service although YMMV greatly. Many of the dancers have been there a long time but overall talent level is high. He did not get downtown to Masters. Would very much appreciate additional reports as we are headed down in mid-May.

What Clubs in Mrytle?

Will be heading down for our yearly trip, and Fantails always fun. Still good and any others, to reccommend not into the high end like Masters. Just like girls and beer.

on my way up and down the kings hwy i scoped out a few places. i list them here so that you dont have to waste your time.

Mystic Garden -- looks legit
Tokyo Spa -- phone disconnected
Allure -- could be promising
Champions -- looks legit
Serenity -- looks legit

I failed to recon the place over Bimini's that is mentioned by a poster above. It does not come up in google maps as massage but a trip up there might be worth it to see.

No good news there. I really think the only option is to go through an agency.
Are you for real ? In a DC's office here at the beach ? I just gotta KNOW where this one is...

Layla South in Myrtle Beach SC

I'm an easygoing, genuinely friendly person who loves to have a good time.
I believe that quality should always take precedence to quantity. I am very selective of whom I spend my time with, and prefer to remain exclusive by meeting a chosen few. If you are an upscale, discriminating gentleman who appreciates pure beauty, I would be delighted to meet you.

I will provide an exhilarating, unrushed intimate encounter. Along with being erotic and attentive, my sessions are unrushed in order to provide you with maximum pleasure and enjoyment. We may spend an hour or a an entire evening together. Either way, you will very quickly feel like you've known me for years. I love to seduce … and what really turns me on is the lavish attention and generosity of a classy gentleman!

http://www.mysouthern-*****.com

Are you for real ? In a DC's office here at the beach ? I just gotta KNOW where this one is...
Took our annual trip. Place next to Bimini was closed although we were there on Sunday night so it was unclear if it was shuttered or just taking a night off.

Not much in the way of new news. Fantails remains the place to monger - pretty much anything available - 135 for VIP. BYOC.

Nuttin' Butt now operated by Fantails so now there is nudity onstage. Back room action was promising although did not go VIP, just the 3 dance for $50 room. Was told anything goes in VIP. Then again, I've never been told anything else no matter where I go...

sad to say but yup. i did a drive by. its a few blocks off of the main drag there that runs along the beach.

for me the trip was a disapointment i totally struck out on all fronts.

135 for a few minutes in the VIP seems like a waste to me. i'd rather pay 200 and get an hour with somebody