Girl friend experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by jp1064
I would have to say Cat, that I hobby mostly for the female companionship. I just love everything about women, and I just can't get enough of being with them. I can tell you that at this moment, I am literally in love with 4 different women (none providers). I know this might sound crazy, but that's the way I feel about them.

Do you think guys can be truly in love with multiple women?
I think it may depend on how you define "truly in love," don't you? You say you are "literally in love with 4 different woment." Are you having a relationship with all four women, or are you "in love" without substance, at this point, with any portion? I mean, four women? That's a big plateful, darlin'. Right there, time and money-wise, one might assume that you are independently wealthy and also not the responsible one in the family. And even with a staff, juggling four women (that you are "in love with") is not child's play. Then you add hobbying? Would you like fries with that? Pie? Super-Slushie?

;-)

Okay, seriously: A famous artist, whose name I forget, was asked what his definition of heaven was, and he answered: "All the women that I have ever loved are all in one place, and none of them are jealous of each other..."

I think it's possible to love a lot* of people at the same time, but with the caveat that "love" (as has been discussed elsewhere, although once again, damned if I remember which thread) is a word with a multitude of meanings, and must never be bandied about too lightly. There's "love," and then there's Love...

*After the vague "more than one," you have: Two is a couple, three is a few, four or more is a lot...

God knows, I can relate to JP's enjoyment of women. They are enchanting and entrancing creatures, and they sure can make a guy feel good!

As far as being in love with four women, in a time of complete madness, I once tried to keep track of my relationships with my successes and targets. The list continued to grow and grow, making me realize that variety is what really turned me on in those years. Now the goal is to find one or two interesting ladies and spend some quality time with them!

Chels

Originally posted by Cat_Ballou
I think it may depend on how you define "truly in love," don't you? You say you are "literally in love with 4 different woment." Are you having a relationship with all four women, or are you "in love" without substance, at this point, with any portion? I mean, four women? That's a big plateful, darlin'. Right there, time and money-wise, one might assume that you are independently wealthy and also not the responsible one in the family. And even with a staff, juggling four women (that you are "in love with") is not child's play. Then you add hobbying? Would you like fries with that? Pie? Super-Slushie?

;-)

Okay, seriously: A famous artist, whose name I forget, was asked what his definition of heaven was, and he answered: "All the women that I have ever loved are all in one place, and none of them are jealous of each other..."

I think it's possible to love a lot* of people at the same time, but with the caveat that "love" (as has been discussed elsewhere, although once again, damned if I remember which thread) is a word with a multitude of meanings, and must never be bandied about too lightly. There's "love," and then there's Love...
I'm not sexually active with them all, but I have a very strong emotional bond with all of them and would be very much open to having a sexual relationship with those I don't now. Actually my wife knows of at least one of them (my best friend) and actually refers to her as my "girl friend".

I like slinky's comment. That's probably a great way of thinking about it.

About the heaven comment....I've thought of that situation many times, but it's usually all the women I've cared about standing around at my funeral, and suddenly someone starts comparing stories and they put it all together. I would love to have them all in a group and tell them all what they meant to me all at the same time and everyone understanding and no one being jealous. Each one on their own knows bits and pieces of the others and what's going on with me, but not one of them knows the whole story. I'm busting just to tell one of them everything that's been going on. Someday I will.

Originally posted by slinkybender
If you have four kids, can you love all of them?
Of course you can (although many parents struggle with the realization that they may not love them all exactly the same way, or feel a greater personal affinity with one child or another, but that's a wholly different subject)...

I took it as a given that, for the purposes of this thread discussion, the word "love" was being used in the context of adult relationships between men and women, specifically those which either are or have the possbility of becoming sexual ones.

Jp, if I may ask, how much does your wife actually know? I mean, does she know you're having sex with other women?

I remember that one, rajah, and the thing is, it usually isn't a lie, either. But, friendship is the spurned suitor's booby prize; or at least, that's the way we tend to see it at the time...

Wwanderer

Kids, don't try this at home
Originally posted by Cat_Ballou
friendship is the spurned suitor's booby prize; or at least, that's the way we tend to see it at the time...
Getting past that perspective can be tremendously liberating imo. I am and have been very close to a fair number of truly wonderful women in my life; in some cases it has involved a lot of sex, in some cases a litte and in some cases none at all. In retrospect, what they mean to me, how important they are to me and vice versa is not much (if at all) correlated with the level of our sexual relationship or lack thereof. It seems odd to me in the abstract, and I suspect it makes me sound like a bit of a wuss to admit it, but it is true. But I would not have it otherwise. Other than perhaps my own children, my relationships with these women, whether or not sexual, has been the best and richest part of my life...just wonderful beyond words.

(Btw, I think the hobby was a big help, maybe a crucial ingredient, in allowing me to be close to attractive women with whom I had no sexual relationship.)

-Ww

Originally posted by Wwanderer
Other than perhaps my own children, my relationships with these women, whether or not sexual, has been the best and richest part of my life...just wonderful beyond words.
Well said Ww. Big JP ditto.

Originally posted by justme
Of course it's possible to be in love with more than woman.

(Just don't try to convince them of the fact.)
In my experience, it's possible to love many women, but you can only be "in love" with one at a time.

And you can convince them of the fact. Just don't let them see you being intimate with the others.

I love a hobbyist with good diction...

Originally posted by nychelsea
Let's hear it for tautologies. I have not heard that word since Logic Class. Amazing what one can learn on this board!

Chels
I agree. On an impulse, I did a search on "tautology" and fourteen threads came up...

GFE and male looks

I hope Anjelika, Cat Ballou or Amber give their thoughts on this...

I'd love to have a GFE, and I've had sessions that came very close by happy chance. Does the fact I'm not attractive (6' 2" and 265 pounds) hurt my chances?

I come to a session spotlessly clean (I'd never disrespect the lady by being anything else) and I'm always polite and kind - I can honestly say that's how I am. How much does my weight hurt me? I'm not super-size, after all.

About liking back and forth - I don't want to fall in love with my provider, but I'd love to be liked by her, [i

Bandaid, if you are polite, kind and clean, there are no other obstacles. At least, not with me. (Correction: the only other possible obstacle would be if you had absolutely no sense of humor.) As far as your weight goes? Well, I'm 5'1" and 105 lb., so maybe missionary isn't the optimal way to go, LOL, but it has no bearing, otherwise...

"Attractive" is relative, too. Over the years, some of the men who've broken my heart were not exactly what you'd call GQ material, by any stretch...

Love has no place in all of this, but affection does, IMHO -- I want to like my clients as much as possible, as people, and I hope they like me in return. It makes both sessions and life so much more fun...

Status
Not open for further replies.