Girl friend experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious Amber, what would be the difference in experience if you didn't feel like having a GFE with some guy. No kissing? No BBBJ? What makes it a GFE for you?

I let my anger get in the way of that post, so I decided to edit it out before that 3 minute rule.

Amber, so if you dont feel all that great when you meet someone, what kind of hour can he expect?
Im real curious?

billyS

Reign of Terror
Originally posted by Amber-NYC
Why is it that some men cannot undestand that a girl friend experience is not with every guy I meet.To me it's all about how I feel when I meet you.
Amber, after reading so much about GFE on this board you're the first girl who posted the honest truth. I understand how you feel and I'm glad you stated it here. I could never understand how a woman could promise tongue kissing without seeing the guy. Even hookers have instincts and if a really ugly guy showed up (ugly being an objective term here, but lets say ugly to the provider) how could a girl kiss him. I could never make out with a girl would I deemed ugly or had really bad breathe. Thats why I think most girls take kissing right off the table. In my first go around with the hobby (pre-marriage) mouth kissing was a no-no because a) too easy to pass shit like a cold
b) It was said that it was too personel and this was the one thing a girl saved for someone shee really cared about.
Sometimes if a really liked a girls looks I would push it alittle using the same methods I would on a civilian girl I was trying to pick up and on occasion it would work, presumably because maybe I was the girls "type". Now they hav this "GFE" experience where the girl gaurentees mouth kissing. Almost all the girls at Julies kiss. I don't see how they can do it.
Amber, I don't know what prompted to to post that, it might be intersting if you told it, but it seems someone got pissed at you mid -session.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
To me, a GFE is all about feeling a connection with the provider. It's not about what acronyms she does or doesn't do. It's about really liking her personality, and believing that she likes mine. It's 100% a YMMV thing, so I also don't really buy into the girls who advertise it.

It's about making a connection that can't really be faked. Or rather, it can be faked, but only by someone who is such a good actress that she could actually make more money acting than being a provider. :)

Now, here's the downside to the true GFE. You start to think she really does like you. If she raises her prices on her web site, you think "surely she doesn't mean me..." You start to think that it's OK to go over time. In general, you start to (unconsciously) take advantage of the provider, thinking she's more a GF than a provider.

Now, maybe she doesn't mind. Maybe she feels the same way that you do. But maybe not.

I am sure that there are a million posts on the "falling for a provider" issue.

I agree, BUT!!

I agree that the provider should be able to choose GFE or no GFE. However, this should be reflected in her price. I I don't get it, then it must be made up someplace. Fair is FAIR!!

Re: I agree, BUT!!

Originally posted by loulooking4U
I agree that the provider should be able to choose GFE or no GFE. However, this should be reflected in her price. I I don't get it, then it must be made up someplace. Fair is FAIR!!
How about if I don't like the service or if the lady wasn't up to what I was expecting prior to meeting her..I just pay less...you know give ME the same discretion that you desire. Hey too bad you thought you were getting full fee..changed my mind, right ?

Its the same thing...lower service level = lower price ...should work both ways.

speaking of GFE, there's a touring provider here ( she posts on the other boards) who has separate rates for GFE and PSE. Her regular GFE rate is $$$$, but for PSE, she doubles her rate to $$$$$$$$$. and on top of that, if you want to videotape the session, it's another $$$. So I guess its all a matter of perspective, and what one thinks their service is worth.

Originally posted by fumpton
speaking of GFE, there's a touring provider here ( she posts on the other boards) who has separate rates for GFE and PSE. Her regular GFE rate is $$$$, but for PSE, she doubles her rate to $$$$$$$$$.
What?!!! What can possibly be so different between the two that it's worth a 100% mark-up? That seems insane to me, but if somebody can explain it, I'd love to be enlightened...

Ya know,

I might be out of line here, but I see whores for NSA purposes. This GFE thing is too subjective for me. If I get it- great, if I don’t, no big deal and I cut my losses and move on. But I never believe the hype about a particular provider offering GFE to all comers. One thing I know is when I connect with a whore, and there is some instant chemistry, I get the works. When I don’t get a GFE service, whether the provider is known for GFE service or not, she nor I are getting off beyond my popping and getting out of there.

When I was more naïve and relatively new to the hobby, I used to see supposed GFE providers for a substantial amount of money, and not particularly be able to get off on their service. It all felt so contrived, and silly. Yea I got such and such service from Internet provider x, but half the time I didn’t feel raw animalistic stirrings due to the service being provided. Because of such experiences, I resorted exclusively to seeing less expensive and lesser-known providers, so my feelings of guilt didn’t extend to wasting funds on mediocre experiences. The funny thing is, that I have experienced greater satisfaction of service since seeing lower priced not very well known providers. Typically, I get without requesting, a GFE like experience from such providers. Even some of the providers mentioned here that were not known for DFK and other things, have done so with me. Then again, I read some of the BB stuff the same girl does with others and me here, and get a tinge of concern.

Go Figure…

Regards,

Pop

GFE

Originally posted by justlooking
Of course, if all this is the case, then no prostitute should advertise as providing a "GFE", should she?
Not unless she wants you to take her to the mall and buy her a boatload of stuff, spend all your money on her at a Jamaican resort, spend an interminable holiday with her insane family AND counsel her younger brother who just happens to be "a good kid with a few problems".

GFE

Its what some of us search for. When we find it we may repeat and repeat.
When you find a hooker that you want to kiss and she wants to kiss you. When you find a hooker that wants you to go down on her and you want to. When you find one that will give you bbbjtc and you want that etc etc etc.

Regardless of the true definition of commercial sex the above items may or maynot be enjoyed by the john or the hooker. My definition is clearly stated above.

Of course, if that's true, then no reviewer should say that any prostitute "is" a "GFE", should he?

At most, he should say he "had" a "GFE."

(And, of course, in that case, no john should ask for recommendations of "GFEs", should they?)

If I want a GFE, I'll go get a GF. What I generally want from a provider is a PSE, and that's what I'm paying for. I understand the whole "chemistry" thing, and usually have it when I like the girl, but even if I don't...she had better get with it. I'm paying for this, remember?

Originally posted by justlooking

(And, of course, in that case, no john should ask for recommendations of "GFEs", should they?)
A guy contacts me and asks for GFE. So I said to him.(jokingly) "Ok, I will sit here for the next hour and bitch about how you don't spend enough time with me"

He laughed..

But really, what IS GFE?

I say I offer it, ( I do prefer a more raunchy PSE session, but he's paying so he gets what he wants)and I do kiss. I will cuddle, and perform bbbjtc, etc. etc.

To most men GFE means you make him feel like you love him, and in my experience that leads to bad bad things down the line.

They do not realize that once we part, the "GFE" is over until we meet again.

I think you can have a decent session without kissing, but if you want to feel like you are spending time with a gf, kiss has to be on the menu. With some I kiss with some I do not.
When guys ask me "do you kiss?" I always answer "depends in how kissable your mouth is".
Also, it depends on the level of lust when a client walks thru the door.
I always greet client with a kiss, no matter what. A light one over the lips gives me enough hints on his personal hygiene and how much further I will stick my tongue inside his mouth.
It doesn't have anything to do with looks or age, but in HOW a guy cares for himself.
I was in LI and met this great looking guy, with a fantastic dick, but....I could smell what he had for dinner before coming to see me. He mentioned on mails and phone that he was looking for lots of kissing...but did he take any steps to make his breath enjoyable for couple hours of smooching? Nope.
Come on, if you want kiss at least make sure you brush, floss and gaggle before coming to see a girl.
I always have travel size toothbrushes and Scope in the bathroom for my clients.
Nothing more delicious than greet a guy with a hug and smell a clean body and give a peck on the lips and find a fresh tongue darting with yours.
I get very turned on by smell, touch and taste, the grooming defines in how much of a gf he will get from me...if is all good I know we will have a great session.

Status
Not open for further replies.