Girl friend experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wwanderer

Kids, don't try this at home
Originally posted by nychelsea
it is good to confront people who practice this outrageous behavior
I nearly always agree with you, but not quite this time: Irl I agree, but online the confrontation is a bit like trying to douse a fire by spraying it with gasoline. "Trolls" is the old technical term for them. They are often not even interested in expressing a thought or feeling, just pleading for attention...of any sort at all. An old, old net phenomenon.

(It is interesting that they are so much more common online than irl, though irl versions do exist.)

-Ww

Originally posted by Wwanderer
(It is interesting that they are so much more common online than irl, though irl versions do exist.)

-Ww
And not the least bit surprising, since IRL, they'd get their lights punched out or face complete ostracization by anyone not as equally creepy as they are...

justme

homo economicus
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: girl friend experience

Originally posted by Wwanderer
Yeah, can you imagine exaggerated or dishonest advertising in any other profession or product? I mean who has ever heard of, say, something that you see advertised on TV not being as good as claimed?

-Ww
Exageration is one thing, selling a Big Mac as fine dining is another.

justme

homo economicus
Originally posted by Cat_Ballou
Male Mafia? Please. I just don't believe most men take sexism as seriously as they do the other "-isms."
It's hard to relate completely, but I know a lot of guys who try.

(The same could be true of any ism really. I mean, I generally feel as if most white people take racism less seriously than other isms. There's always a little truth to the statement, "You wouldn't understand.")

justme

homo economicus
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: girl friend experience

Originally posted by jseah
but......they look soooo good in the adverts......
A. Not really.
B. Even if you think so, they don't look anything like what you'd get at a fine dining establishment. I mean, it's not like McDonalds is going to run an ad showing people getting tableside service anytime soon.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: girl friend experience

Originally posted by justme
B. Even if you think so, they don't look anything like what you'd get at a fine dining establishment. I mean, it's not like McDonalds is going to run an ad showing people getting tableside service anytime soon.
Actually......on the Food Network the other night, they profiled some guy from Florida that owns a number of McDonald's franchises, and how he has "strayed" from the corporate line in decorating the restaurants in themes, and also included other amenities like offering "gourmet" fast food like panini sandwiches and he also offers table service.

the show did mention that McDonald's was ok with it (especially since his changes is extremely popular with customers, and the fact that he owns something like 20 or 30 franchises throughout Florida doesn't exactly hurt), although they have no plans in rolling out his changes to other franchises.........

The one experience where I can honestly say it felt like a true GFE was when hugging a first time provider in the aftermath of my session, I "accidently on purpose" told her I loved her (it was just my emotion at the time.) because it felt so good being with her. She didn't even flinch at what I said. Now that was a GFE!

Originally posted by jp1064
The one experience where I can honestly say it felt like a true GFE was when hugging a first time provider in the aftermath of my session, I "accidently on purpose" told her I loved her (it was just my emotion at the time.) because it felt so good being with her. She didn't even flinch at what I said. Now that was a GFE!
she was probably expecting a ring on your next appointment.

Originally posted by jp1064
By "first time provider," do you mean your first time with her, or her first time ever (big difference, after all)?

One would like to think that we all understand about that kind of "I love you" -- it's an expression of the moment, really meaning "I love this moment and how I feel right now and particularly how you make me feel," right? But certainly, in this biz (and IRL, for that matter), you have to watch out, on both sides, about how it could be [mis]-interpreted; I've bitten my own tongue a few times. It's nice when things are so relaxed that, if you do let it slip, there's no flinching, or misunderstanding; you both "get it"...

So, did you see her again, ;-) ?

It was my first time with her, not my first provider. I have not been able to see her since (first saw her in August), but I plan on seeing her soon. Please understand that she was a lot younger then I was and she just made me feel a lot younger myself and that gave me a lot of self esteme. I was feeling so good at that moment that it just came out, and I respect her very much for not reacting adversely to what I said.

I would have to say Cat, that I hobby mostly for the female companionship. I just love everything about women, and I just can't get enough of being with them. I can tell you that at this moment, I am literally in love with 4 different women (none providers). I know this might sound crazy, but that's the way I feel about them.

Do you think guys can be truly in love with multiple women?

Status
Not open for further replies.