Hanging by a thread
Originally posted by blackbag99
LI dawn asked what we think GFE is.

I would like it to be; intensity
I hope it will be; fun
I want it to be; kissing
I need it to be; Sincerly passionate

[/QUOTE

Dont tell me your one of the lurkers. You aren't Colby or the Angel Boys are you! You can ask her if blindness is included or seeing a UFO- LOL!!

K.S.:

Excellent horrendous find. Puts me in mind of Reader or Aristotle on JAG. Probably what all johns look like to prostitutes come to think of it. The picture would be perfection itself for such purpose if a cash machine could be implanted somewhere on the right cheek.

blindness

so loosing focus is a GFE thing?
or is that just loosing conciousness?
I personnaly felt it was my pleasure to make the man feel like he had sexually won the lottery...
kissing hand holding laughing talking lost in time...
but i could be wrong..
any opinions on this?
LI DAWN
HUGZZZZ

Response to LI Dawn

Dawn,

How are things going Dawn? I certainy miss you since your retirement. In response to your questions-the answer to each would have been yes with me. The only thing that you may want to add-is a line about chatting about your wonderful photography work.

I hope all is well with you. Additionally, is the butterfly-stil flying?

Here's what it boils down to for me:

GFE - Greets me with a smile and a hug and seems genuinely happy to see me.
Non GFE - Greets me with a list of rules

GFE - Spends the first few minutes chatting & getting to know each other, showing an interest in me as a person.
Non GFE - Spends the first few minutes explaining the price list for different options, showing an interest in me as a wallet.

GFE - Has a freshly showered scent with just a hint of perfume (not enough to get me in trouble)
Non GFE - Has a stale, "last customer" scent with more than a hint of Old Spice.

GFE - When I attempt to kiss her or ask if kissing is allowed, smiles at me and plants one on me.
Non GFE - When I attempt to kiss her or ask if kissing is allowed, gets wide eyed in horror and shrieks an emphatic "NOOO" as if I had just asked her to let me shit in her mouth.

GFE - Enjoys mutual foreplay for an extended period of time and either enjoys, or pretends to, enjoy it.
Non GFE - Gives me 2 minute unenthusiastic CBJ and then says "ya ready"?

GFE - Tries many different positions, suggesting some of her favorites and asking me what my favorites are.
Non GFE - Lays in missionary position with eyes tightly closed and arms at her sides OR insists on doggy style so she can look at anything but me.

GFE - Spends time afterwards cuddling, talking, lightly rubbing my arms or chest and smiling sweetly.
Non GFE - Jumps out of bed 5 seconds after I cum and proceeds to use alcoholic wipes on every part of her body that I might have possibly touched.

GFE - Regardless of the time, looks at me with a devilish sexy smile and says "I'm up for another round if you think you can handle more of me".
Non GFE - Slams the door shut behind her 40 minutes into the hour.

GFE - Never mentions money and upon handing her the envelope, puts it away without a word so as not to distract from the mood.
Non GFE - Rips open the envelope, counts the money (Twice) in front of me, then asks if I have "a little something extra" for her.

GFE - Stays on my mind for the next 24 hours.
Non GFE - Is forgotten 15 minutes after the session.

Danny, great list. However, I disagree with one of your points, and have one to add...

Originally posted by DannyNJ
Here's what it boils down to for me:

GFE - Stays on my mind for the next 24 hours.
Non GFE - Is forgotten 15 minutes after the session.
Only 24 hours? How about stays on my mind for days afterwards, with the very best leaving me unable to even have any sexual thoughts for a day or two.

Finally, I'd add:
GFE - Makes me immediately start thinking about when I'll be able to work out the time/$$ to see her again.
Non GFE - Makes me wonder why I even bothered in the first place.

jmp - I just used "24 hours" to state the point. I also have had a provider stay on my mind for weeks afterwards AND calculated my finances to see how soon I might be able to see her again.

But after a bad session - I've never had the problem of not having sexual thoughts for days. On the contrary, a bad session usually makes me want to go for another session the same day or next day just to make up for the shitty experience!

dead on the money

Danny, I like it. This is the first time I have seen someone take the chronological approach with both-end-of-spectrum examples along the way.

Excellent. I hope everyone reads this.

Now that we have this definitive description, how about we move on to the next issue: How to get the GFE experience? Some may say, "Easy, just read the reviews and look for descriptions that match the left column of the list." OK, that's the easy part. What Danny DIDN'T say is that to insure the experience we as guys need to do our part.

Danny, want to take a crack at that same list, but from the provider's side? I don't know if we want to call it the "BFE checklist" or the "GFE Assurance Checklist" or what.

New thread or right here?

HN

[Edited by Humble Narrator on 07-07-2001 at 05:39 PM]

Danny, I said that the very BEST of experiences leave me unable to manage sexual thoughts for several days. That is, I was so completely satisfied, not to mention drained, that my body simply has no need for any more activity until it's had a chance to rest.

I agree with you that the worst of experiences leave me looking for something else that very day.

Danny,

Great list. Hahahahahahahahaha

You've got too much time on your hands though.

I think it's time you saw our very special friend and got a "special"

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
Re: blindness

Originally posted by LIDAWN
so loosing focus is a GFE thing?
or is that just loosing conciousness?
I personnaly felt it was my pleasure to make the man feel like he had sexually won the lottery...
kissing hand holding laughing talking lost in time...
but i could be wrong..
any opinions on this?
LI DAWN
HUGZZZZ
Mmm- First i must say your spelling has improved! LOL!
Lets see here- loosing focus and conciousness- but of course- going into a zone where you do not know where you are! Eyes rolling behind your head! Smelling like wild berries! Feeling nails scratch my back when in that zone! Lost in time- Yep you sure got the picture sweets! talking and oh yes Listening too!