GFE

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Ok, this can of worms hasn't been opened i a while, so heer goes:

What is "GFE" to you ? (i.e. "The Girl Friend Experince" ???). It's been described as everything from simply DFK ( Deep French Kissing ) to lately:

" 'I am really sick and tired of a certain provider telling clients they can not see other girls'

Is this not really what a GFE is?"*

We see all the time "she's a real GFE". What does this mean to you when you see it, and what does it mean when youuse it ???.

*stevediverse on TBD NY.

OK, with all due respect to everyone here, here goes-

Which is better and more cost-effective - a 'provider', a mistress, a GF or a wife?

Assuming a guy is married, being caught with GF, mistress or provider all get a similar reaction and cost from wifey. But LE doesn't look twice at GFs or mistresses - so the risk of getting laid decreases significantly. Going to dinner with a mistress or GF is explainable, because she probably hasnt boinked 500 other guys in the past year, so she has some anonymity.

Cost-wise, a wife is most expenisve. After amortizing costs such as houses, cars, country club memberships, jewelery and clothes, I'd guess getting laid by my ex, ran about $14,000/orgasm.

Costs are fixed with a provider, so thats reasonable. A GF prides herself on putting out for free, thats good. A mistress may demand certain expenses be paid or trips provided, so its a bit unknown, but still cheaper than a wife.

What do you guys and chicks think?

h4c, risk adverse, but cost conscious

Hotpuppy

Mr.Butterworth
The appellation "GFE" has always been confusing to me. Is it like the "Elvis Experience", almost but not really. Or is it just like your girlfriend, with all that goes with it, good and bad. It has been my experience, that no provider I have ever seen, has been anything like any girlfriend I ever had. It is precisely why I am involved in the hobby. If I wanted the intimacy, and the work and the compromising and the arguments, I would be pursuing a girlfriend. Of course if a provider likes to DFK, and BBBJ and appreciates DATY and we discover some affinity and rapport, all the better, because I like that as well.
take care HP

I prefere to be your temporary lover....

GFE? That means so many things to so many people. We (providers) try to give everyone the best experience. I, personally, like to think you will want to come back to see me. But since GFE means so many things to so many people, some are in for a let down.

Kissing: Oh how I love to kiss. It helps me get "in the mood" and it is just plain ole fun. But sometimes you just do not click and kissing would be very awkward. Hopefully, we will come to the "clicking" conclusion during the chit chat getting to know you phase of our visit.

Sometimes one visitor will have the time of his life. maybe he is fullfilling the BFE for me (since I am single sometimes it is nice to have a temp boyfriend). He writes a review and really talk me up...I am the best, ya know, ya'll have all read those kinds of reviews. Well his hobby bud, Joe Blow, decides he wants to give it a go with me. He comes in EXPECTING the red carpet and does not even try to talk to me....his clothes are coming off while he rings the dorr bell. He is a real creep. I am not going to feel all lovy to him and chances are his experience will not be the same as his buddy's. SO to get a GFE, be a BFE. It really does not take much more than talking to me and listening to a story about my dogs or something. I mean what is 10 mins when you will probably get a few extra minutes at the end anyway? I know some thing "we are paying you...why should we act a certain way?" Well that is the difference between YMMV and YMWillV. If we agree on 2 hours, you will get two hours...but if you are nice to me you might get two AMAZING hours opposed to 2 good hours.

Back to what is a GFE... Well like I said I prefer to think of myself as a temporary lover. A GF will nag you in due time. I am not a nag....~wink~. A GF will want more from you and call you and want to talk alll of the time. Once we are past the get to know you part of the visit...~wink~ well you get the idea. Providers (well most of us) are professionals and do not wish to cause you any trouble. No calls from us....that might get you in trouble and then you will not come back to visit.

And what is this about not wanting you to see other ladies? Heck, I will invite them over to join us....LOL.

So do ya really want the GFE?

xxxooofanny

, a true GFE would be to go shopping, have her pick out your ties, spend money wining and dining her - then have her say she's waiting till you're committed to her, before she puts out.

There are so many women like that in NY bars. I was once at the Monkey Bar and these two chicks actually knew what the pecking order was at various companies and what their cut-off level was for dating guys.

[Edited by hot4chicks on 06-18-2001 at 02:09 PM]

What is GFE? It's easier to define what it isn't.

Providers who:

•Blow off their appointments
•Don't try to make any connection with you but who mechanically "go through the motions"
•Don't speak English well enough to communicate
•Have lousy skills
•Have tons of rules, which they recite as the session begins
•Who won't let you touch, suck or otherwise engage in various erogenous zones
•Who waste tons of your time telling you about their pet ferret
•Who, after five minutes of sex, tell you it's time to "come"
•Who smell bad, or simply haven't washed since their last session
•Who hussle you for each additional service, instead of setting a flat fee
•Who take phone calls during the session
•Who ate a tuna fish sandwich for lunch just before seeing you and proceed to give you a DFK
•Who are drunk or high
•Who are as fascinated as they can be to learn everything about your wife
•Who tell you that you have a "hang up" when you can't come a second time in an hour session (or otherwise insult you.

I could go on. (Unfortunately, most of the above have happened to me.)

It's like all the "gourmet" delicatessans in NY. The word doesn't mean a thing. It's just a word they put on their awning because everybody else does.

A true GFE makes you feel like you're the only guy she enjoys being with. You feel like she really likes you personally. It's a high art for a sexworker to provide that feeling to many men. Perhaps one woman in a hundred, if that, is capable of it.

But the guys say they want it, so just like the gourmet delis, the women all say they are GFE.

And to make matters worse, a few totally clueless men have decided that GFE means a bareback blowjob and kissing. Puhleeze guys, you can get a bbbj from a streetwalker who's got your dick in her mouth and your wallet in your hand. Particular sex acts have nothing at all to do with GFE.

Finally, a woman may provide a GFE to one guy and not to another. It's really impossible for anyone to provide a GFE to every guy who walks in the door.

Maybe the best analogy is Miller Genuine Draft beer. Now we all know that draft beer by definition comes directly from a keg. It is logically impossible by the very meaning of the word for draft beer to come from a bottle. But that doesn't stop the Miller company from putting yellow liquid in a bottle and calling it draft beer.

When a woman has a website claiming GFE, just think of draft beer. The very nature of GFE is impossible to bottle and sell in a supermarket.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
"When a woman has a website claiming GFE, just think of draft beer."

I always wondered why they had women in bikinis all over the beer commercials......

What Gives???

This morning I wrote a really long post and I saaw it posted and now it's gone.....
What gives Slinky........ Im real curious....
Imperialone...OUT!!!!!!

I appreciate FannyHillUSA's insights. They confirm what most of us have long suspected -- a GFE requires more than $ (the symbol, not the amount) from the us, the buyers. $ buys you mechanical sex. Sometimes (surprise, surprise!) the mechanical sex you get is not as good as the sex you could give yourself (assuming you are manually dextrous). If you invest a little of yourself (other than your wallet), you might find that she becomes more interested in the human connection and the mileage that you get may, indeed, vary, but it will be significantly better than that which you would have gotten had you omitted making the "investment."

But with a new-to-me provider, if I have her clit in my mouth (which activity I do not always do -- HER mileage may vary), and she is writhing and moaning and spasming, I may be thinking, is the pleasure that I'm getting from this act of BFE (giving pleasure is something that I enjoy, to be honest) going to be reciprocated? Is this going to be one of those investments that do not get repaid? If I'm doing it because it gives me pleasure, without any expectation that it will increase my mileage, then I'm getting my money's worth, aren't I?

And BTW, ladies, if DATY does not give you pleasure, and if you will only fake a come, then you will be doing your BFE wannabes a disservice by not telling them. Letting him know that you enjoy it but cannot (or will not) come will allow him to reposition his actions so that they reflect reality. (DATY may be very important to his pleasure, regardless of yours.) Most of us like to think that we can tell (most of the time) when you are faking. The charade is not worth the game. You'll give more value and suffer less resentment if you refrain from the obvious theatrics and bogus behaviors.

My $0.03. (Inflation, ya know.)

GFE, in my humble experience, is useful merely as a shorthand description for the type of session in which the prostitute has been able to convince the john with whom she is with that his sexual urges are of more importance than the chores she anticipates doing before she goes to bed that night. Since women have been raised to expect and manipulate the projections of mens' desires unto their "frail" personages, the GFE illusion is readily accomplished by those prostitutes: (1) who have a reasonable talent for, and skill at dissembling*; (2) who would be rated as appearing to be sexually desirable in a more or less "objective" sense by most johns; and, (3) who provide the services considered as constituting sexual intimacy (e.g., BBJ, DFK, DATY, etc.).

*Since prostitutes have sex with abnormally large numbers of men and thus, as a matter of psychological survival and self-respect, can attach absolutely nothing of any importance to any particular encounter with any particular john, the skill at dissembling is clearly the largest part of any GFE illusion.

Great Post HornDogBuddah

GFE to me is when you forget that the fun you are having (in bed or out of bed) is a finacial transaction.

At the end of the evening you feel like a new man with a positive outlook on life.

When both parties can truly enjoy each others company.

When you want to call her the next day.

Would it be GFE if she starts talking about her Mom and how crampy she feels? How you never take her out since she started spreading her legs?

Funny, how none of the lurker chicks have commented on this. How much extra does a GFE cost? I mean how difficult is it for these wanna-be actresses to act like you got them hot and to hang on every word you said?

h4c, who wishes women could act like women again