GFE

Originally posted by Ozzy
politically incorrect guy

no, just honest.

At this point, it would probably be appropriate for Justme should join the discussion to point Ozzy to his recent gay bashing posts :) I think SB has actually become pretty politically correct since becoming a mod.

--WSB (typical NY liberal)

P.S. to H4C --

I'm expecting Pat and Johnb to arrive any moment to string you up :)

MrNY

Subject to blackouts
by the way...

I do LOVE Asia de Cuba (know the owners)

But, have a special fancy for Chinoiserie (park and 28th-ish) - After all, they have golf-ball shaped dumplings...

[Edited by MrNY on 06-20-2001 at 07:31 PM]

MrNY

Subject to blackouts
Paige, that was a trick quesiton...

The correct answer to THAT trick question is:

Why, you use a garden-hose, OF COURSE ....

Silly Slinky....

P.S. For those who care, the first time that I met myself for out (of doors) for a social "meeting" was at Asia de Cuba...

justme

homo economicus
No, it would be a good time to stay the hell away from any 'friendly' debate between two of the more heavily shoulder chipped posters on UG.

Re: How do u eat them?

Originally posted by Paige
use the only *real* utensil out there
"SPORK"
Speaking of politically incorrect........

Seriously folks, did I understand you correctly MrNY? You met yourself (i.e., A1N) at A de C??? How good was that call [patting self on back]???

--WSB

Re: I couldnt have said it better myself

Originally posted by fannyhillusa
GFE? That means so many things to so many people. We (providers) try to give everyone the best experience. I, personally, like to think you will want to come back to see me. But since GFE means so many things to so many people, some are in for a let down.

Kissing: Oh how I love to kiss. It helps me get "in the mood" and it is just plain ole fun. But sometimes you just do not click and kissing would be very awkward. Hopefully, we will come to the "clicking" conclusion during the chit chat getting to know you phase of our visit.

Sometimes one visitor will have the time of his life. maybe he is fullfilling the BFE for me (since I am single sometimes it is nice to have a temp boyfriend). He writes a review and really talk me up...I am the best, ya know, ya'll have all read those kinds of reviews. Well his hobby bud, Joe Blow, decides he wants to give it a go with me. He comes in EXPECTING the red carpet and does not even try to talk to me....his clothes are coming off while he rings the dorr bell. He is a real creep. I am not going to feel all lovy to him and chances are his experience will not be the same as his buddy's. SO to get a GFE, be a BFE. It really does not take much more than talking to me and listening to a story about my dogs or something. I mean what is 10 mins when you will probably get a few extra minutes at the end anyway? I know some thing "we are paying you...why should we act a certain way?" Well that is the difference between YMMV and YMWillV. If we agree on 2 hours, you will get two hours...but if you are nice to me you might get two AMAZING hours opposed to 2 good hours.

Back to what is a GFE... Well like I said I prefer to think of myself as a temporary lover. A GF will nag you in due time. I am not a nag....~wink~. A GF will want more from you and call you and want to talk alll of the time. Once we are past the get to know you part of the visit...~wink~ well you get the idea. Providers (well most of us) are professionals and do not wish to cause you any trouble. No calls from us....that might get you in trouble and then you will not come back to visit.

And what is this about not wanting you to see other ladies? Heck, I will invite them over to join us....LOL.

So do ya really want the GFE?

xxxooofanny

fanny,
well put i feel the same way i enjoy what i do for those same reasons as u posted above well its nice to know there is someone else who i can relate with on this matter.
guys reading this should kinda give some of u an idea of how we fell speaking for me and her i cant speak for others.
ginny

Originally posted by Ozzy
what gay bashing???

but i am not going to change the way i speak on a board where all of us are involved in an illegal activity almost everyday.......some everyday, and some talking about how good some girl sucked his dick......but you have a problem with me saying the word fag. referring to girls on this board as whores is fine....but gays as fags is not.

lets not talk about political correctness in here of all places. if anyone was offended than speak up and i'll apologize to them, but i think a heterosexual prostitution board is the last place you will find a fag...ooops sorry..... homosexual american for me to apologize.

This is a free country and everyone has the right to their opinion and free speach. Personally, I dont like ANY man calling me a whore outside of roleplay. I can call myself that,not any man.As for the term "fag"as an openly bisexual who used to only be lesbian,yes I find it offensive. Homosexual, gay, or anything else,fine.Fag,dyke,offensive.

That does not mean that I would not defend to my death your right to free speach.I dont have to agree or even like what someone says or thinks to defend their right to say it or think it.

So before things turn an ugly turn, why dont we just agree to disagree as long as its done in a respectfull way.

Besides, we have more important issues to discuss.
Rates,positions,3somes,4somes,groupsomes,whipped cream vs. honey,etc................

Agreed. Whore is completely pejorative and denotes deceit above and beyond that which should be ordinarily expected in the skin trade. Only some prostitutes should properly considered to be whores.

girl friend experience, not the girl friend...

GFE is a term used for the "ideal" girl friend, without the strings and hassles, (therefore the experience, not the actual relationship).

I think most of those providers that sigma reposted on, are missing the point. When your dating this girl and everything is going well, the sex is something different from a one night stand. Theres more of a connection and the sex is that much better because of it. Its called a GFE because thats what makes the difference.

It might be best described as, what isn't GFE. Mechanical sex is something I'm sure we can all agree on. And I'm sure that all of us, at one time or another has met up with a provider that just goes through the motions. This would not be GFE.

Now we all connect to women differently, hence we all have different definitions of GFE.

Just boiling it down to the above provider lists, shows that those providers just don't understand.

We want the gf experience, not the gf.
We don't want the purse holding.
We don't want you yentaing up with your friends.

We want the really good parts.
We want the little kinky things that you do that thrill us.
We want to experience good things about a gf, without the hassle of doing the bf things.

last