GFE

I guess everyone has there own variation of what "GFE" means to them. Hell I don't knowwhat it is. But when I think of GFE it goes a little something like this.

It does not matter if the women does BBBJ, mulitple positions and so forth. To me what make an experience GFE is having that special moment when you and the provider are one. The Chemistry is perfect. Yes a BBBJ is good but a women can do it covered and if the two of us are on the same page then thats it. Its about looking into the eyes of the women and knowing both of you trust each other. Its about the women wanting to make you happy and herself enjoying he moment. Too many providers will just usher you in and out. Too many times after the deed is done I am out the door. Its about passion. The provider that can make lay in bed and cuddle and talk after the deed is done, well that is GFE. In all the years I have been in the hobby only hand full, have given me the sense of "GFE". And usually they are keepers and in a sense trouble.

You see women could suck my dick to every bit of cum is drawn out, swallow, spit whatever. Its nice, but for me I could put my clothes on and leave and thats that. To me that PSE. But thats a another story.

Remember YMMV, some may call me foolish for what I said but thats "GFE" to me.

Hey, not sure I'll make it tonight to the party but I hope I do. See Ya!!

Ozzy --

I was just joking around with you, but now that you bring it up I'll give you my two cents.

Since you obviously can appreciate the sensitivities of providers who don't wish to be described as "whores", I find it hard to understand how a sensitive guy like yourself can't understand the offensive nature of the term "fag".

Since you brought up Val, I seem to recall that you also objected to the use of the terms "hooker" and "prostitute" in those discussions. Now, I agree that those may not be the most politically correct words to use when referring to providers, but they are indeed commonly used descriptive terms for the profession in question.

Your objection to the above terms that refer to providers, yet your flagrant use of the term "fag" and other derogatory terms concerning homosexuals strikes me as either severely flawed logic or the actions of a highly self-serving person who is seeking to curry favour with a particular group (providers).

As Mercy rightly points out, there are gay individuals who post on these boards, so your assertion that the term is being used away from the ears of those it might offend is similarly incorrect.

By the way, this is not a freedom of speech issue. I am the last person who would try to invoke censorship, to quell ideas with which I disagree. Ozzy is certainly entitled to continue to espouse his incorrect viewpoints.

OK? :)

--WSB

Here's what pisses me off regarding this issue:

You read a review on JAG, TBD, wherever. At the end of the review the hobbyist writes: "This was truly a GFE." Yet, nothing in the review points to that conclusion. She was late, she was mechanical, there were tons of "rules", etc., etc. Yes, to each his own. But you begin to wonder if many of the reviewers have ever had GFE so that they could recognize it when they actually experience it. You begin to wonder what their standards are.

Yes, all of these platitudes are true: everyone experiences everything differently. Well, sort of. Science wouldn't exist if this were true. In fact, we could, if we tried hard, find some sort of common ground on which to agree here.

For me, GFE boils down to a provider whose focus during the entire session is on giving me pleasure. If she services me to the best of her ability and I feel welcome in her place of business, I'll want to return. For some providers, it's all about the money, quick turnaround, making each session "hassle free", etc. To my mind, they don't provide GFE.

justme

homo economicus
VV-
i took some lumps there for sticking up for her. i think I was the only person who agreed with val when she took offense to the word whore

God, it's amazing how differently we remember the tone of that thread. Although I believe the word that she initially objected to was john. Oops, I said john again. I apologize to anyone who's offended. Oh no, I said it again in the last sentence. When will I learn to stop saying john? Oh shit...

JC-
Only some prostitutes should properly considered to be whores.
I'm sorry but that sounds a hell of a lot like, "Only some blacks are niggers"

May I politely point out that most of these women wouldnt spread their legs for anyone here if money wasnt involved?

And although you may want to be polite or considerate to someone you buy services from, a plumber is still a plumber, a doorman is still a doorman and a hooker is just a hooker.

Originally posted by hot4chicks

May I politely point out that most of these women wouldnt spread their legs for anyone here if money wasnt involved?

And although you may want to be polite or considerate to someone you buy services from, a plumber is still a plumber, a doorman is still a doorman and a hooker is just a hooker.
You're probably the sort of guy who makes waiters/waitresses lives a living hell.

Working in any service industry is very difficult. If the quality of my experience will improve by not using certain terms to describe the transaction, it's a small price to pay. Call it political correctness if you'd like, but I'm not going to disregard the wishes of these women simply because of the career they happen to be in.