Freestyle -- anything goes except ad-hominem remarks

Steve, Soylent Green is on TCM at midnight tonight, one of the most important films ever made and our future if Republican anti choicers have their way.

Anti choice wealthy conservatives spend more on charity than pinko liberals who would want ice cream trucks set up to perform abortions for convenience. You are once again wrong ... but no surprise there.

Again ... I would not repeal Roe V Wade ... it would be my personal choice to keep the child.

I think the subject change is actually rather insightful, and in line with the my impressions; impressions developed over many years.

A cheap shot, but both funny and spot on. As a narcissistic friend of mine often says "Enough about you, lets talk about me." At least he knows himself.

Emily... like the constitution does the state's powers, the boss allows us to govern ourselves. Duckman had his methods when dealing with the belligerents and idiots and I have mine. We already saw how lightweight reacted to mine. ... at least you took a more sane approach to your disapproval.

Duffer... the civil war ended about 150 years ago. ... there is no more union and confederacy. We be one country now. A dem is a dem....sorry if that vote didn't look good for your team.

Duffer... the civil war ended about 150 years ago. ... there is no more union and confederacy. We be one country now. A dem is a dem....sorry if that vote didn't look good for your team.
You are as obstinate as you are persistent... Replace the word "Union" with "Blue" and the word "Confed" with "Red" if you need to place the political divide into a current context.

And if that does not work, try doing what John Griffin did in 1959 and see how that goes for you.

And just so you know... I am a registered Republican; as many in my family have been since Lincoln was president.

Last edited:
Ask it again in a straightforward manner and I'll answer it.
Fair enough.

On Friday 11/15, 39 Democratic senators voted for a GOP bill to allow those with canceled insurance policies -- canceled because of ACA rules -- to keep those policies.

The White House said "it “threatens the health security of hard working, middle class families" and said if passed, the bill would be vetoed. Obviously these Senators are not in sync with the President.

What is your opinion of these 39 Democratic senators?

Article: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/11/democrats-obamacare-vote-99915.html

Fair enough.

On Friday 11/15, 39 Democratic senators voted for a GOP bill to allow those with canceled insurance policies -- canceled because of ACA rules -- to keep those policies.

The White House said "it “threatens the health security of hard working, middle class families" and said if passed, the bill would be vetoed. Obviously these Senators are not in sync with the President.

What is your opinion of these 39 Democratic senators?

Article: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/11/democrats-obamacare-vote-99915.html

According to Duffer's logic (and I'm sure Emily's won't be far off), those 39 senators don't count as democrats for whatever fucking delusional reason makes them sleep better at night.

Btw... You have to give Emily her credit... she's always honest and loyal. She calls 'em as SHE see's 'em. She would never consider throwing some bullshit line out that she's actually a republican who's just defending historical misrepresentation of democrats.

Note to Duffer: the only time anyone blindly denies or spin doctors the absolute proven facts is when they have a vested interest in doing so. Call it psyche 101 or just Ozzy's long time proven knack for sniffing out bullshit.

And just so I know the spin rules... does this mean when tea party (mid west and south) republicans vote for something silly that north east pubs are against..... does that mean people like Christie no longer count as pubs?

Last edited:
Note to Duffer: the only time anyone blindly denies or spin doctors the absolute proven facts is when they have a vested interest in doing so. Call it psyche 101 or just Ozzy's long time proven knack for sniffing out bullshit.
I would call it being smug. You obviously do not have any means possible to prove which party I am registered with; yet you suggest, with false authority, what I said is somehow untrue.

And if you knew as much history as you think you do, you would know the majority of Blacks were in fact registered Republicans until the 1930s.

And as far as your so called "proven knack for sniffing out bullshit," it pales in comparison to your ability to "sling" it. I will leave you to continue lessening your credibility with those whose brain is bigger than a gnat's dick.

I know my history. We're talking the 60's not the 30's. In 1960 JFK had more than twice the black vote tricky Dick had. Hey it sucks for the dems more that they can't claim honest Abe as their own. Nope, dat score goes to the other side.

I know my history. We're talking the 60's not the 30's. In 1960 JFK had more than twice the black vote tricky Dick had. Hey it sucks for the dems more that they can't claim honest Abe as their own. Nope, dat score goes to the other side.
Black folks began moving their allegiance to the Democratic Party when they cast over seventy percent of their votes for Roosevelt in the... um... er... let me check... the 1930s.

This was repeated in 1948 when they voted in mass for Truman after he desegregated the military.

Johnson, expectedly, garnered the overwhelming majority of Black votes in 1964, having signed the Civil Rights Act legislation.

Nixon, completed the "tipping of the scale" with his Southern Strategy in the late 60s and early 70s.

What you may be referring to, but did not know how to say it, is most of the total population of Blacks began voting heavily for the Democrats in the 1960s but the reason for this was:

1. Most Blacks lived in the South...

2. Blacks in the South were not allowed to vote in mass until the 60s.

I don't give a fuck what the reason blacks switched is... I know all about it and I could run historical circles around you and your pretentious um... er... pompous black ass. This isn't about the history of black voting in the US. The point you're deflecting from is that more dems than pubs voted against civil rights laws passed in the mid 60's. That's it.... I don't care if they were southern dems, northern dems or fucking martian dems... They were fucking democrats. It's the same with tea party members... they're republicans.

I don't give a fuck what the reason blacks switched is... I know all about it and I could run historical circles around you and your pretentious um... er... pompous black ass. This isn't about the history of black voting in the US. The point you're deflecting from is that more dems than pubs voted against civil rights laws passed in the mid 60's. That's it.... I don't care if they were southern dems, northern dems or fucking martian dems... They were fucking democrats. It's the same with tea party members... they're republicans.
I am not deflecting from a single thing... just employing sufficient intelligence to analyze statistical data thereby gaining a greater understanding of the raw data.

Looks like somebody did not have their meds today... And you know what? You, in typical fashion had to resort to name calling... I knew I had "won" even before I started... your latest rant just "sealed the deal." All too easy.

Your handle should be changed to Rumpelstiltskin.

I am not deflecting from a single thing... just employing sufficient intelligence to analyze statistical data thereby gaining a greater understanding of the raw data.

Looks like somebody did not have their meds today... And you know what? You, in typical fashion had to resort to name calling... I knew I had "won" even before I started... your latest rant just "sealed the deal." All too easy.

Your handle should be changed to Rumpelstiltskin.

just employing sufficient intelligence to analyze statistical data

Blah blah blah.... pretentious bullshit speak for i didn't like the vote so I'm putting my spin on history.

And if you didn't act so fucking smug and pretentious I wouldn't tell you to go fuck yourself. You're black I get it. If you want to school me on what its like to be discriminated, pulled over for no reason or followed in a dept store.... I'm all ears. But don't lecture me on history involving black Americans like I don't or can't have knowledge of it

Last edited:
Btw... you won nothing. My statement that started this is 100% historically accurate.

In fifty years when people look back at the votes we make today no one will say. .. well those were tea party members. They'll be remembered as republicans.

Ozzy, on a side note as a mod of a topic that often gets heated who had disagreements with a member don't you find it immature that Duckman cannot cope with what I write and changed the name of this thread to be vindictive. I think he is acting like a typical conservative whiner, whenever they don't get their way they regress to schoolyard antics. I'm just like discussing political issues and yes I have my personal beliefs which are shared with millions of other people, I'm don't use politics as a venue to promote myself, I leave that people like Ted Cruz and Sarah Palin.
I came up with a good reply to this in the sports forum so I'll copy it here where it would make more sense...

You treat Incognito the same as you do republicans. You judge without knowing the facts and you stick to it no matter how much the facts eventually dispute your judgement.

Your fuck the facts, I know what I know attitude is exactly why Duckman has had it with you in the P&R forum.