Freestyle -- anything goes except ad-hominem remarks

This thread was previously the focus of one poster. The title has been changed to reflect that it is now a mini-coliseum / catchall for posts that cause threads to spin out-of-control; such posts may be dumped here at any given time.

--Duckman

Ask Emily about the hierarchy of UG who kissed my ring and lined up to by me a drink at the party she finally met me at.

Think about it.... Would I lie about something she could so easily dispute as soon as she reads this?
That was then, this is now and my opinion of you as of late hasn't been so glowing and it's not because of what you write directly towards me, I can take anything you dish out. You were one of my favorites until you betrayed me and sided with Stu/Exiled. I respect loyality above all else, I also expect at least a little more personal consideration over a nobody like him whether you agree with me or not. You defended his creepiness even justifying it. You are not the only one who has fallen out if favor with me because of not speaking out when he consistently went of bounds. It just showed me how shallow people are that they turn on a devoted member they have even met over a troublemaker who breaks the rules with personal jabs and has been previously banned. I'm so done with his vulgar perversions so you and all the rest who kissed his ass and rallied him on in his determined quest to intimated the last female poster can enjoy him because it seems just acting like a creepy and stalker gets you the real hierarchy around here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't even know who the fuck Stu is. And I don't side with anyone.

That's the problem with you Emily... You fly off topics into tangents no one is talking about. Someone mentions a current topic like Obamacare and you ramble about something Reagan did. A discussion about Bloomberg and big gulps and you bring up an obscure congressman in bumblefuck Mississippi who thinks storks deliver babies. One can not have a conversation with you. I simply asked if what I said was true and you start with Stu (?) whom I've never met, I try not to have direct conversations with and whom I said ONE FUCKING TIME when you asked.... wasn't being all that brutal with you. I don't read his every post, I don't know what he's done to you here in the past or in the real world. But if that's the lone basis for how you judge me than I guess I'm way ahead of the game.

And btw...

In case you haven't noticed... I think all this bullying nonsense (especially among adults) is fucking bullshit. This isn't the second grade, it's a whore board and it's the internet where anonymous people say vile shit to each other. YES... you're not as anonymous as others but that's the risk you take when you dip your toe or pussy into these shark infested waters.

That was then, this is now and my opinion of you as of late hasn't been so glowing and it's not because of what you write directly towards me, I can take anything you dish out. You were one of my favorites until you betrayed me and sided with Stu/Exiled. I respect loyality above all else, I also expect at least a little more personal consideration over a nobody like him whether you agree with me or not. You defended his creepiness even justifying it. You are not the only one who has fallen out if favor with me because of not speaking out when he consistently went of bounds. It just showed me how shallow people are that they turn on a devoted member they have even met over a troublemaker who breaks the rules with personal jabs and has been previously banned. I'm so done with his vulgar perversions so you and all the rest who kissed his ass and rallied him on in his determined quest to intimated the last female poster can enjoy him because it seems just acting like a creepy and stalker gets you the real hierarchy around here.
A sane person should be asking themselves, why are these people sticking up for Stu/Exiled, could it be that I am the problem. I realize there is no way for you to understand this.

I don't even know who the fuck Stu is. And I don't side with anyone.

That's the problem with you Emily... You fly off topics into tangents no one is talking about. Someone mentions a current topic like Obamacare and you ramble about something Reagan did. A discussion about Bloomberg and big gulps and you bring up an obscure congressman in bumblefuck Mississippi who thinks storks deliver babies. One can not have a conversation with you. I simply asked if what I said was true and you start with Stu (?) whom I've never met, I try not to have direct conversations with and whom I said ONE FUCKING TIME when you asked.... wasn't being all that brutal with you. I don't read his every post, I don't know what he's done to you here in the past or in the real world. But if that's the lone basis for how you judge me than I guess I'm way ahead of the game.
I feel like I'm in a bystander effect, I'm the only one noticing this creep continuous break the board rules by taking personal jabs in the creepiest way and everyone is standing around in a daze. I don't expect any member to white knight me, I can take care of myself but white knighting this nobody is just too bizarre.

Being loyal is a way everyone judges who to trust, what else do we have here to one another if not some sense of modest loyality? I'm telling you what he's done and considering my consistent stable presence for many years on and off this board it should be enough. I shouldn't have to justify myself after all I have proven to this community. If my word is not enough for you look at The Exiled posts and I guarantee at least 80% has some sort of a personal jab, low blow, creep tone toward me. He was banned before under the handle Stu Goetz, you have to be really out of bounds to he banned on a PMB.

And btw...

In case you haven't noticed... I think all this bullying nonsense (especially among adults) is fucking bullshit. This isn't the second grade, it's a whore board and it's the internet where anonymous people say vile shit to each other. YES... you're not as anonymous as others but that's the risk you take when you dip your toe or pussy into these shark infested waters.
So in other words those who are not completely anonymous shouldn't be expected any sort of civility even if against the board rules, it's no wonder I'm the last female poster. I think the environment here has become increasingly creepy because of this one troll and it seems to now acceptable board behavior and should just settle for a hostile and unfriendly atmosphere of anonymous touble makers and trolls. I just completely wasted my time here trying to make it a more of an inviting community. I debated a long time before dipping me toe because I expected to be a lamb to the slaughter but I proved myself tenfold to hold my own. The shallow and disloyal display I'm witnessing is even too low for a second rate whore board.

A sane person should be asking themselves, why are these people sticking up for Stu/Exiled, could it be that I am the problem. I realize there is no way for you to understand this.
You only get away with your nonsense in this section and that's Duckman's call and I'm not certain why he allows it but that's on him. The two times you trolled me outsude if this section you were immediately called out, threatened with being banned by Troutman and respected members showed their disgusted towards you while exposing you as the coward you are. You don't know how to lose a debate without taking a cheap shot, any time you are called out on writing stupidity you regress to a schoolyard mentality taking childish personal jabs or playing the victim and that makes you a emotionally stunted creep. You are the one with serious social skills problem, I have proven myself to be mature and stable on and off the board. I've never been banned as you have, I've never felt the need to stalk with negatively comments on any member who I disagreed with politically outside this section as you have, these are things you have done and when the evidence is presented you refuse to be held accountable and even double down with some twisted justification.

Emily... You are a classic case of the boy who yelled fire. The only posts from Exiled I've been privy to were here in P&R or in the sports forum... cause having spent a few years in Miami with no interest in the NY area, that's about all I've read the last few years. And every single time he simply just showed up in a thread that you were in, you went ape shit. I saw nothing IN THOSE POSTS attacking you beyond any line the board has. That doesn't mean he's hasn't done shit in the past or elsewhere... I wouldn't know. You made so much out of nothing from what I saw that perhaps people have stopped listening. I can also tell you having access to the mod section that I haven't seen any "reported posts" from you in there cause that's where they go when you click on that link.

I have proven myself to be mature and stable on and off the board.
By far your best line of 2013. It would be impossible to get anymore delusional than that. I should take a poll about it but I don't think you would be able to handle the results. You're already batshit crazy, been so for quite some time,maybe your whole life, I wouldn't want to see your condition deteriorate although I can't see how it could get worse. OK, that was your cue, so now go ahead and bay about birth control.

I Find Emily to be mature and I don't think she is unstable. She is delusional. BUt then again so are most liberals. She is one of many.Although ... not being open minded is a bit immature. On the other side of the coin ... she is passionate. Em would make an outstanding community organizer.

It's delusional to call a woman delusional for being against the Republican Party in this day in age of far right anti choice conservatism. What takes away my anonymity here is also the thing that completely exempts me from being labeled delusional. The last time I was considered an equal human being based on the modern Republican policy towards my gender was the second before I left the womb.

Remember Ann Romney saying "Why should women be paid as much as men?"
That was comIng from a woman who never had to work a day in her life. She can now sell her "cookbook" which I imagine is a guide on how to order around your servants.

It's not even the equal pay issue that's most offensive. On every level they have proven they don't consider woman should have an equal rights status by the policies, law and nonsense coming out of their mouths and with a very few exceptions it's pretty much all of them now. The new Texas voter suppression law regarding names changes that only applies to woman who took their husband's name since the time they registered is just more evidence that they are scared and know they have a big problem with women. Instead of changing their new backward policies back to moderate they are sneakily designing laws to suppress our right to vote. The Cooch lost the woman's vote by 41% even with voter purging, I guess Republicans find comfort in denial their plan is not working calling us all delusional.

It would be a great invention if someone could create a guys' only board and then kick out guys who 'white knight' chicks. Maybe call it creative writing or Johns Action Guide or something like that.

Or make a movie about women who have ovaries that strangle guys' opinions about stuff.

I do my best work after a lunch of Chinese food and martinis.
I'm the only female poster and nobody white knight's me in this section, they bromantically white knight each other against logic and fact I present. If you want a political discussion without women turn your clock back a few decades. You don't see women congregating discussing what men should do with their reproductive systems, we would never cross the line of personal buisness and privacy. These "opinions" I am reading are based on right wing religiously fueled junk science and it's being turned into policy and law which is no only reckless but Unconstitutional. You guys can create a man cave filled with misogynistic medically inaccuracies but women find men with pre pubescent views of sexuality extremely unattractive so I wish you the best of luck when you have to speak to one of us in the real world.

You know I have stated I will never start a thread but asked you or someone to start a political freestyle one so the topic isn't so constrained. Instead of doing that sensible thing you bring this negativity onto me because I went off topic frankly because the topic was nasty and biased. I don't see this happening with any other poster here who goes topic and there are many so I assume you are singling me out to make some twisted point. Just ban me, you and the rest of the conservatives obviously can't cope with an opposing view from a source who has the reason to oppose. Duckman you proved you are not an impartial moderator and have a conservative agenda which isn't fair to anyone who disagrees with your views. I watch you let so much nonsense slip by unchecked from conservative while focusing on nitpicking anything I write. This whole section should not be called politics and religion but instead be called conservative views only.

Emily ---- with Mike and MArcus ... your side is well represented. They have been much quieter recently. I wonder why? Could it be the complete failure of everythign Obama?

Mike and Marcus .... Emily wants you to represent!!

Stop lurking ... come out and spread the gospel of Lord Barry Hussein!!!

Emily ---- with Mike and MArcus ... your side is well represented. They have been much quieter recently. I wonder why? Could it be the complete failure of everythign Obama?

Mike and Marcus .... Emily wants you to represent!!

Stop lurking ... come out and spread the gospel of Lord Barry Hussein!!!
Steve, I like you but don't ever speak for me again. This board isn't everyone's center of the universe. Mike and Marcus reasons for posting are their own, I don't know either and I will not speculate on their behalf and there is no proof they are lurking, we don't have that option on this board.

I see the failure in the Republican side, Cooch losing the female vote by 41%, Republican congress popularity at a historical low down to single digits, NYC just elected the first democratic mayor in nearly two decades by a landslide, Oklahoma lost it's unconstitutional undermining of right to choose which will prompt the other red states to follow, that's real failure. This fage outrage regarding keeping bad insurance plans will fizzle along with all the other going nowhere fake outrages. This backlash against the 2010 red wave is bigger then one man, they lied about fiscal responsibility and jobs and as soon as they were elected they just focused on fetuses and obstruction.

The old white bitter man snd religious zealot party will be obsolete if they don't get new younger diverse people interested and judging from their anti choice, discriminatory, cruel and heartless policies they will not. You are too deep in the bubble to see that you support a political party in a steep decline and is scrambling to purge and suppress votes just to exist.

Your reasons for rejoicing are thin and anyone who thinks or has a sense of history sees it's all right wing propaganda. Reform of any significant magnitude never starts off perfectly and it's childish to expect it to, as childish as this silly name change for this thread.