Forget Obama, UG has real tax relief in store for you. Party April 15th.

I forgot to mention that I had an enjoyable conversation with Alyssa in the late hours of the party.
There was a side of me that wanted to wisk her off to a private room so I asked but she said she was driving people home. Oh well, another time.
I'm still thinking about Monique and thinking a lot about Super Woman. I wonder if she has an S on that magnificent chest!
Chels
Hey Chels,
I am not sure about Monique ? But Alyssa and SuperWoman are two awesome, adorable, cuties!

Is Boy Wonder any relation to Super Woman?

Curious,

Chels
I don't think so. Super Woman (I knew her as Super Girl aka Kara Zor-El, but that was many years ago so I guess she's all grown up now) was Kal-El's cousin. Boy Wonder wore tights and hung out with an old pervert (who also wore tights) with a flying mammal fetish.

Hi HawkEye

I don't think so. Super Woman (I knew her as Super Girl aka Kara Zor-El, but that was many years ago so I guess she's all grown up now) was Kal-El's cousin. Boy Wonder wore tights and hung out with an old pervert (who also wore tights) with a flying mammal fetish.
Hysterical! LOL!
Does this mean that I am also related to Superman? I have see some of Superman posting's here! I think he arrived way before Superwoman! As for my superhero Boywonder- well he is a very special super-hero and the tights are very sexy as they show off his special package! ahhhhh! ok to much information! HA!
"As for Kal El-well Kal, no longer having to worry about a battle at the next bend, went back to what he loved, his fiancée, Gabrielle Darknight, and his Tavern ( The Tavern of Lost Souls ). Private life the only thing left in his future, he plans on living a comfortable existence with his love, and his passion, Defending Truth, Justice, and the Ayenee way."

btw-Who was Kal El's cousin? (smile)

Good night sexy!

We're related? We may just have to have a family reunion. :)

Hysterical! LOL!
Does this mean that I am also related to Superman? I have see some of Superman posting's here! I think he arrived way before Superwoman! As for my superhero Boywonder- well he is a very special super-hero and the tights are very sexy as they show off his special package! ahhhhh! ok to much information! HA!
"As for Kal El-well Kal, no longer having to worry about a battle at the next bend, went back to what he loved, his fiancée, Gabrielle Darknight, and his Tavern ( The Tavern of Lost Souls ). Private life the only thing left in his future, he plans on living a comfortable existence with his love, and his passion, Defending Truth, Justice, and the Ayenee way."

btw-Who was Kal El's cousin? (smile)

Good night sexy!

I have no idea what your guys are talking about - too sophisticated for me, not being into comic books. But I do now that I absolutely adore Superwoman based on our meeting in the coat check room of the UG Party. By the way, it was a very fortuitous introduction from the lovely Em,

Yum,

Chels

Hysterical! LOL!

Good night sexy!
Good morning to you, sexy!

Glad you got a laugh. I have no idea about this part:

...but that's what google is for when I have free time, which I do!

im pretty sure she was w/ YLS.......adorable and gorgeous and beyond sweet had the pleasure of speaking to her and if i was a guy id want more than the 411 myself;).....xox

little help pls

moderator.....for some reason, Yahoo deactivated my account and i just discovered it and reactiviated it. I rarely use that email and am not sure how many messages i missed. Can you please tell me how to email you and i will put in a request to change my email address....thanks