Forget Obama, UG has real tax relief in store for you. Party April 15th.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
We are in the planning stages of the party. We already have a location, but won't say any more than midtown Manhattan at this point. The party will be the last week in February, but won't say more about the exact date at this time (but those of you who have been to prior events will have a pretty good idea). The party will be the usual time, which is 7PM till ??????? (depending on who is left at what time).

If you have been to prior parties or even been on the invite list, you do not need to be re-verified IF YOUR INFORMATION HAS NOT CHANGED. If you write to us from a different e*mail address, which is also not the e*mail address you are registered with UG, we have no way of making sure you are who you say you are. We've already had 8 guys saying they were the same poster looking to get verified this way. We're also keeping their IP addresses, so if you try to pull a fast one, don't be surprised that you are excluded even if you come clean later.

IF YOU HAVE BEEN TO PRIOR EVENTS OR BEEN INVITED TO PRIOR EVENTS (and only that): please send an e*mail to ugparty at yahoo.com from the email which we should have on the list from prior events indicating if you think you will be coming. Also please indicate that this is the correct address which we sent you an invite from last year. In fact, if you have an invite still from a prior party, simply RESPOND TO THAT E*MAIL.

IF YOU HAVE BEEN TO PRIOR EVENTS OR BEEN INVITED TO PRIOR EVENTS but your email has changed, send us an e*mail from the account which is currently registered on UG with indicating BOTH that you have been on prior lists, but that your email has changed, and what the e*mail address which we should have on the prior list was.

IF YOU HAVE NOTBEEN TO PRIOR EVENTS OR HAVE NOT BEEN INVITED TO PRIOR EVENTS, you need to be verified. There are several ways which this can happen:

1) Several UG advertisers (and non-advertisers, but who we know) have volunteered to verify guys WHO THEY HAVE ACTUALLY SEEN. If you have not actually had an appointment with one of these ladies, please do not as them to verify you. The list so far is:
  • Betty_SNJ
  • Emily
  • Blonde Kelly
  • Johanna Potente
  • Angie Rene
  • Malissa
  • Alyssa/desilove
  • Lacy

2) If there is another provider WHO THEY HAVE ACTUALLY SEEN, they can ask that provider to send us an e*mail to service at utopiaguide.com (NB from their work e*mail address; if we get an e*mail from an unknown address, we can not use it to verify anyone with). If it's someone who we know or recognize, we will add you to the list.

3) If you have made a significant number of post which would verify you as legitimate on UG, send us an e*mail to service at utopiaguide.com from the account which is currently registered on UG indicating your handle and that you would like to be put on the list. However, don't write us if you've made 200 posts in the "Word Association" thread. People who waste our time checking their posts that clearly don't fit in with this will not be looked kindly upon.

4) If you are a lurker, have almost no posts, are brand new, etc. and there is no way to verify you: we're sorry, but for the safety of all the other guests, we can not invite you. If you really want to come, figure out some way to get verified: we have lots of friends and if you're someone who is really involved in this scene, odds are that you have come in contact with someone who can provide sufficient verification. If not, in all honesty, they party isn't for you anyway.

5) Depending on how comfortable we feel about you (and you all should have a pretty good idea where you stand) we MAY allow you to invite guests. HOWEVER, all guests should only be people you have met in real life and know personally. If we find anyone inviting guests who do not fit this description, all involved will be permanently banned from all future events. Also, we do not have any "+1's" on our list. If someone is coming with you, w need to know EXACTLY who it is up front and they need to get placed individually on our guest list. If you just show up with someone who is not on our list, you will both be denied admission.

6) If there are people on the supply side who you think would be right to attend the event, please write us at service at utopiaguide.com and tell them to contact us as well and we will vet them for admission. Not everyone who is suggested will get invited, but we do appreciate that we do not have access to every possible entertainer, and many aren't even on the internet so couldn't possibly know about our event. Contact us about getting your favorite entertainers booked and we will try to accommodate.

DO NOT ASSUME you are already on our list. We may have inadvertently dropped some people from our list. You may not remember having switched e*mail accounts, there are all sorts of reasons why you might not be on our current list. As such, we strongly suggest that EVERYONE contact us in ONE of the above ways if you think you should be on our list.

NOTE: no invitations have gone out yet, and we usually send the preliminary invites out about 2 weeks to 10 days before the event. However, those who don't send in requests till after the first batch of invites go out have a much higher risk of getting left off, since after the invites go out, we must handle each one individually. This mean you've got approximately 2 weeks to contact us in one way or another to get yourself a secure spot. But please, if you don't think you will be attending the event, don't waste our time simply to get on the list. If you really aren't sure, just send a little note with your e*mail what you think the chances of your attending are, and we'll understand (even if you're only 10% sure you'll come, we'd rather see that than have you tell us you are 100% and not show up. SOME OF YOU MAY NOT BE GETTING INVITES BECAUSE YOU TOLD US IN THE PAST YOU WERE 100% COMING AND THEN NIETHER SHOWED UP OR WROTE TO US TELLING US WHAT HAPPENED).)

ONCE AGAIN, AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, PICK THE METHOD ABOVE WHICH SUITS YOUR SITUATION AND CONTACT US IN THAT MANNER TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE ON OUR LIST

Very risky with a Feb party due to weather conditions> Once snow is in the forcast can really bring things to an end. Nice to see people taking the time & effort to arrange a party.

We are in the planning stages of the party. We already have a location, but won't say any more than midtown Manhattan at this point. The party will be the last week in February, but won't say more about the exact date at this time (but those of you who have been to prior events will have a pretty good idea). The party will be the usual time, which is 7PM till ??????? (depending on who is left at what time).

If you have been to prior parties or even been on the invite list, you do not need to be re-verified IF YOUR INFORMATION HAS NOT CHANGED. If you write to us from a different e*mail address, which is also not the e*mail address you are registered with UG, we have no way of making sure you are who you say you are. We've already had 8 guys saying they were the same poster looking to get verified this way. We're also keeping their IP addresses, so if you try to pull a fast one, don't be surprised that you are excluded even if you come clean later. ))

Geez nobody ever said that slinky was very smart. Doesn't he know how easy it is to change IP's

Very risky with a Feb party due to weather conditions> Once snow is in the forcast can really bring things to an end. Nice to see people taking the time & effort to arrange a party.

Geez these guys are like dogs in heat. Nothing will keep them away. And we all know how much the women like to fuck us. OR is that "take our money"?

My first UG party, thanks to Alyssa, who encouraged me to come up with a viable excuse so I could come, um, attend.

So what happens? Is it like a regular party? Do the providers provide anything?
Do I get to go behind the bar? Should I bring anything?

My first UG party, thanks to Alyssa, who encouraged me to come up with a viable excuse so I could come, um, attend.

So what happens? Is it like a regular party? Do the providers provide anything?
Do I get to go behind the bar? Should I bring anything?
Arrive completely naked. Emily will put the blindfold on you. Then we'll take it from there.

Just checked in and now LET THE PARTY BEGIN!!!!! I will be counting the days! Thanks Slinky and company for putting it all together! As an old saying goes "I love it when a plan comes together!"

Im not sure whats going to be harder. Securing the time to come without raising questions from SO, or trying to remember what email I used to register here.
Fucking sucks getting old.
(hey, I was able to look it up)

Id like to say hello to some old friends. Make a few new ones.

Im not sure whats going to be harder. Securing the time to come without raising questions from SO, or trying to remember what email I used to register here.
Fucking sucks getting old.
(hey, I was able to look it up)

Id like to say hello to some old friends. Make a few new ones.
Hey Shrek;) i deff hope you can make it, so i can cover you with kisses;)