forbidden fruit

Eve is the only one

See Eve, the only one worht your time there. It is not mob owned. Tell her that I sent you. She is usually there at bight

A freiend of mine just started dating a girl who dances there, she goes by Jen, anyone ever get a dance from her. My buddy doesnt know about this side of my life, just curious if she does extras

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Philosphical question: If you pay to fuck your buddy's GF, is it still wrong ? I mean, it's ok to get a hamburger from her if she wroks at MacDonald's. It's ok to have her put her finger up your ass if she's a doctor.

Originally posted by slinkybender
Philosphical question: If you pay to fuck your buddy's GF, is it still wrong ?
IMHO: Nope, its just fine. In fact it would be a nice gesture of friendship to throw her some business that perhaps she might not normally get - after all thats what she does for a living.

If he cant take it perhaps he should date a counter girl from McDonalds.

Originally posted by slinkybender
Philosphical question: If you pay to fuck your buddy's GF, is it still wrong ? I mean, it's ok to get a hamburger from her if she wroks at MacDonald's. It's ok to have her put her finger up your ass if she's a doctor.
I say it's wrong. She should do it for free.

Originally posted by Intown
Forbidden Fruit? There was a Manhattan brothel with that same name back in the 1980's.
Also a high mileage juice bar dive around 37th and 8th in the mid seventies.A downscale Bottomless Pit.

No I mean I would take him there. I dont like her anyway, she treats him like a john. "I love flowers" "I love going to dinner" I mean they are dating for 2-3 weeks and she is soooo needy. Cant stand her. I wouldnt fuck herwith slinky's dick with billy pushing :)

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Originally posted by traderjack09
I mean they are dating for 2-3 weeks and she is soooo needy.
I dated a girl like that once and had to dump her. Took her to a very nice candle lit dinner once, and half way thru she started with the self centered shit again:

"Oh, help me........... my hair is on fire ..... please put me out...... "

I hate that self-centered shit. At a party one time, a female author was going on and on and on and on about her life. I was about to walk away when she said "well that's enough about me, let's talk about you". But before I could feel the slightest bit of relief, she added: "so what do YOU think about MY book"?

Originally posted by traderjack09
No I mean I would take him there. I dont like her anyway, she treats him like a john.
Its possible that she treats him like a john because he is a john. She is really not doing anything wrong - just part of the business.

IMHO, a lot of guys on this board are extremely self-centered and needy and/or have delusions of grandeur - just look at all the threads on "Do you make your provider cum" and the like.

Originally posted by genius

IMHO, a lot of guys on this board are extremely self-centered and needy and/or have delusions of grandeur -
All except me and you Trader - and lately I've been kinda worrying about you........

Last edited:
Trader:
Just a take off on the old joke of "The whole world is going crazy except me and you - and lately I've been worrying alot about you." Obviously, everyone looks at the world only from his perspective.

In order to do this hobby a guy (especially a married one) has to be self-centered - taking risks for himself (and without their knowledge taking risks for others) and putting his needs ahead of those he cares for. The risks, of course, are biological and legal, and are really totally unnecessary, but take them we do.

I just found it interesting that you didnt like the girl for the same reasons. I dont particularly care for " so needy" people either, perhaps because seeing them is too much like looking in the mirror. Was just having an introspective moment when I did the post . Oh well, back to the bread and circus.

Last edited:
Hey guys, seems like a dead thread(no action in 13 years, really?!?) but just wondering if anybody knows anything about the talent here. I've been once, but was completely shitfaced at the time, and I remember sloppily asking for extras, to which I kept getting the "I don't, but you can ask around". Not sure if that was truth, or if I was just such a mess that nobody wanted to deal with me lol. I live nearby, so if nobody has any info, I guess I'll have to give it another shot.

FF is like the family reunion held a week after cousin Suzy, who is 15, found out she is three months pregnant. Something's there, and very real. It is certainly there, but nobody wants to talk about it.

My last visit was 2 years ago... I went during the day.
The place isn't set up for anything other than a quick dance.
You go in and can sit at a bar or 'stage'. Girls on stage are right there in front of you, they ask you if you want a dance. If so, you go to a "dance area" that is about the size of a fast food booth, with little to no privacy. No curtains, doors or walls other than the back of the booth (about 5ft high).

Some girls look aged (like a glass of milk, not a fine wine), others bloated, and others like that Indonesian orangutan who was shaved and forced into prostitution (Google it).

Story I have is girl on stage tells me she is horny and wants to give me a 'dance', (face looks a little beat, body seems ok) so I take the bait.

She removes her top and shows me probably the worst set I have ever seen.
Did you ever see a dog with a chewing bone that needed to be replaced a year ago?
Did you ever use a piece of sandpaper too long on wet drywall?
Do you know what it looks like when you just start to stir the cake batter?

Giant nips that look as if forest creatures had been gnawing on them on top of breasts that stopped fighting gravity a long time ago. Saggy without enough mass to justify the direction of their travel. All in all a sight to rival the announcer watching the Hindenburg come down in flames. "OH THE HUMANITY..."

In the booth she reached down my pants and furious cranked away, as it was all of the activity that could be hidden from the bouncer five feet away. Then she started a rough grind that was savage. I was hoping that the song I had 'bought' would end, but I never realized how long "Cherry Pie" was or simply too amazed to get up. With some effort I faked a moan and eye roll and the beast relented.

She asked if she could have my number, and I asked why. She said so that we "could hang out", but I said that I could not.
When she pressed for a reason, I said that I worked for some legal authority that could not be called. I tried to make it sound like the FBI and she bought it.

Yes, this was two years ago, but unless some serious changes occurred I imagine it to be the same.