forbidden fruit

Went today there were three Dancers a blonde and couldn’t tell about the others was very dark anyway the blonde walks up to me before I even order my drink asks if I want a dance vip 120 regular 30 lap dance I went for the 120 tip was 50 for fs she kissed me and the rode me to completion

Went today there were three Dancers a blonde and couldn’t tell about the others was very dark anyway the blonde walks up to me before I even order my drink asks if I want a dance vip 120 regular 30 lap dance I went for the 120 tip was 50 for fs she kissed me and the rode me to completion
Blonde with glasses seems young? Crystal maybe?

Very much so... did you have privacy? Or just the tall wall with 4 chairs facing each other and the bouncer watching over the partition?
There’s two different Lap dance rooms one is open and has the chairs on the other side of the room is two rooms with leather couches with a black curtain as the door so it’s private and the bouncer is no where near these rooms stays near the bar

There’s two different Lap dance rooms one is open and has the chairs on the other side of the room is two rooms with leather couches with a black curtain as the door so it’s private and the bouncer is no where near these rooms stays near the bar
Thanks, it's probably been 25 years since I last step foot in there ... back before I knew about providers (I had always thought they were $1k a night experience, fucking Hollywood screwed my calculations up, just was a wallflower @$10 beer with my friends in same situation...i think Skin Games was still packing em in with the Russians

Came in here once just for a dance two girls came over to me like a hawk one was an older brunette with a little bit of extra in the middle. Her friend was a blonde that looked like a trainwreck. Took a lap dance in the general area and they just uptalked me to the VIP room while giving me a HJ. 2 bucks for the VIP for both and they were saying how anything goes. Once I got in they tried up selling FS for another buck. I told them no and got my HJ finished. Do yourselves a favor and avoid them.

So I stopped in here for the first time last week as I’ve been in the area once a week for business with time to kill.

Some things I did enjoy about the place were that they have pool table, bar away from the dancing area so you don’t have to be suckered into the dollar parade (I don’t like clubs that have the bar right in front of the stage with that aggressive tactic), the cool bartender and some very comical patrons.

Was mosty watching the football game as most of the girls were out of shape, nasty Russians. I was there around 7-9pm but as I was leaving several white girls, Spanish and black girls starting showing up for their night shift. One in particular caught my eye... blonde and big tits that I could even see were probably nice from the sweatsuit she walked in the building with.

One made it a point to come up to me as soon as she started her shift to tell me I was hot & if I was from out of town. When I told her that I don’t live around here and normally don’t do strip Clubs as I have history with ex girlfriends that tend to dance at them she went on to say “well if you ever want to have fun with me - there is the VIP or we can hang here before or after my shift... I’d prefer that with you’. Played the cool tactic & told her maybe sometime down the line. About 30, Italian brunette, 6/10. Didn’t remember the name.

Any new updates from any of you about this spot? Seems the clientele is mostly old drunks and blue collar - however it looks like extras are surely to be had if you want them and play your cards right.

Would def repeat for the decor that feels stuck in time, semi cheap beer (6 bud) and low pressure environment even if nothing else. Have never been to Temptations which I know is down the block so that may be next.

Hey all. The fruit has been open and talent has been a lot better. A lot of younger girls I their early 20's with no puppy chow habits.

extras to be had with some. I've had some good times with this young WOC. Ended up banging her with no additional fee. Def ymmv.