forbidden fruit

Well I’ll banged Nicole tonight.... she’s awesome tipped 150 after the 120.... I could get two bangs for that in the motel but was a fun fling to say the least. She’s sexy as fuck but My judgment may have been off when spending after a few beers prior to her arrival

Well I’ll banged Nicole tonight.... she’s awesome tipped 150 after the 120.... I could get two bangs for that in the motel but was a fun fling to say the least. She’s sexy as fuck but My judgment may have been off when spending after a few beers prior to her arrival
Nice which one is nicole? Short blonde?

Had a great time here, walked in and wasnt sure what to expect, others looked decent nothing horrible but there was a tall dark latina who i was very attracted too and she was the only one who was by herself, so she walked right over to me and we ended up in the vip room.
I wasnt even dressed up i was in old contruction clothes and she was all over me, her head went right to my crotch but i was in no condition for her to do anything to me but im sure she would have. I was touching her everywhere she was so soft it was amazing, got her top her pretty big natural tits great nipples i was sucking on.

Then I wanted more i asked her to get up on me while i sat on the couch she positioned herself on my crotch but I told her to go higher so I could taste and she was laughing saying no so I just kept saying come on only for a minute and she did it so she took everything else off, I think her clit was pierced ( it was so dark in there ) and i went to work on her tasted amazing. Then asked her to lay back on the couch so we could both be more comfortable and she did then I started licking her all over and her inner thighs she was going crazy. She got back on me and guided me to rub and finger her while she rubbed on me and i actually finished from this, she was moaning very loud kissing my neck sucking on my fingers it was crazy. Never had a girl this hot act so friendly before it was amazing maybe she liked me who knows but ill def be back.

Im never the type to repeat but i def will if i see her again and hopefully when im actually clean and dressed up so we can do alot more.

She didnt ask for extra and i didnt tip anything because i had a reg dance from her the first time and tipped a few dollars wasnt sure if I was supposed to or not but I just walked out when we were done she didnt seem to care or say anything. Maybe she was just happy I even picked her. Wish the real world was that easy to get women and to have them fight over you!

Also when we went into the non vip room for the first dance there was another stripper sleeping on the couch, that was pretty funny. She was a latina milf.

Had a great time here, walked in and wasnt sure what to expect, others looked decent nothing horrible but there was a tall dark latina who i was very attracted too and she was the only one who was by herself, so she walked right over to me and we ended up in the vip room.
I wasnt even dressed up i was in old contruction clothes and she was all over me, her head went right to my crotch but i was in no condition for her to do anything to me but im sure she would have. I was touching her everywhere she was so soft it was amazing, got her top her pretty big natural tits great nipples i was sucking on.

Then I wanted more i asked her to get up on me while i sat on the couch she positioned herself on my crotch but I told her to go higher so I could taste and she was laughing saying no so I just kept saying come on only for a minute and she did it so she took everything else off, I think her clit was pierced ( it was so dark in there ) and i went to work on her tasted amazing. Then asked her to lay back on the couch so we could both be more comfortable and she did then I started licking her all over and her inner thighs she was going crazy. She got back on me and guided me to rub and finger her while she rubbed on me and i actually finished from this, she was moaning very loud kissing my neck sucking on my fingers it was crazy. Never had a girl this hot act so friendly before it was amazing maybe she liked me who knows but ill def be back.

Im never the type to repeat but i def will if i see her again and hopefully when im actually clean and dressed up so we can do alot more.

She didnt ask for extra and i didnt tip anything because i had a reg dance from her the first time and tipped a few dollars wasnt sure if I was supposed to or not but I just walked out when we were done she didnt seem to care or say anything. Maybe she was just happy I even picked her. Wish the real world was that easy to get women and to have them fight over you!

Also when we went into the non vip room for the first dance there was another stripper sleeping on the couch, that was pretty funny. She was a latina milf.
What was the total damage on your visit?
Good review by the way. Thanks for sharing.

What day/time of day was the visit?

Well i messed up, got the 30 dance to test her out and after 5seconds i had the feeling id be having alot of fun then tipped her 10 dollars and decided to just go for the 120 room since i was already there so 160 total still worth it to me.

Next time will be direct to the vip room
What day did you go? It's def a ymmv type of place

Well I repeated my exact steps thinking id be fuckin her within 5 seconds and everything went completely wrong. That's why I never went to strip clubs never know what youll get.

So I got all fixed up and ready went here saw the same girl just sitting there, other ones werent really that good and again they were all talking to guys and this one whos way hotter is just sitting by herself eating chips. So I ask her to the private room then asked if she remembers me and she said yes.

I didnt try to rip her clothes off right away not to look so eager... She got down by my crotch same deal as before then tits came out again so far so good and shes kissing me, so I go to suck on nipples and after a second of that she keeps blocking them with her hand which was a very bad sign. Shes very quiet and talks very low so I could barely understand her and shes just rubbing on me and sitting on my lap which was getting very boring very fast. I asked if she could take bottom off so I could taste her and she said I have to tip her 200 for that I told her most id give is 40 then she starts saying she has her period who knows if thats true.

I knew there was really no saving this but I still had like 10mins left in there so tried to see if I could set something up with her outside the club, she asks "oh to fuck" she said she wants 4 or 500 I said id give her a 100. Then she asks if I had coccaine to give her, and wanted my number. Guess our time ended so we both left she went to sit at the now completely empty bar to just do nothing and I just left didnt even give her my number. Oh and kept saying tip me tip me for the last 5mins of the dance wanted 40 dollars , I just gave her 20 to shut her up and got out of there.

She actually told me shes egyptian, so shes dark, blonde hair looks good but not worth the games, you guys could try if you like.

Well I repeated my exact steps thinking id be fuckin her within 5 seconds and everything went completely wrong. That's why I never went to strip clubs never know what youll get.

So I got all fixed up and ready went here saw the same girl just sitting there, other ones werent really that good and again they were all talking to guys and this one whos way hotter is just sitting by herself eating chips. So I ask her to the private room then asked if she remembers me and she said yes.

I didnt try to rip her clothes off right away not to look so eager... She got down by my crotch same deal as before then tits came out again so far so good and shes kissing me, so I go to suck on nipples and after a second of that she keeps blocking them with her hand which was a very bad sign. Shes very quiet and talks very low so I could barely understand her and shes just rubbing on me and sitting on my lap which was getting very boring very fast. I asked if she could take bottom off so I could taste her and she said I have to tip her 200 for that I told her most id give is 40 then she starts saying she has her period who knows if thats true.

I knew there was really no saving this but I still had like 10mins left in there so tried to see if I could set something up with her outside the club, she asks "oh to fuck" she said she wants 4 or 500 I said id give her a 100. Then she asks if I had coccaine to give her, and wanted my number. Guess our time ended so we both left she went to sit at the now completely empty bar to just do nothing and I just left didnt even give her my number. Oh and kept saying tip me tip me for the last 5mins of the dance wanted 40 dollars , I just gave her 20 to shut her up and got out of there.

She actually told me shes egyptian, so shes dark, blonde hair looks good but not worth the games, you guys could try if you like.
Bro you locked out. I know who your talking about. She gave me a hj and was punching my crotch.

Yea guess thats why i havent seen anyone else around her, i didnt try to take pants off maybe she would have done same to me guess im lucky i didnt try.

Guess its a real gamble going here, maybe ill try one more time def different girl next time.