Flushing Street Walkers

Ok I saw her on the corner so I drive around seeing if she got picked up. I was on the corner facing the highway and a dark gray car pull over and started talking and she get in so I drive to the shopping center parking lot to cut across pull out on the other side drive down the street and their their were three un mark cars with lights on and a police van with dark Windows which I saw parked in the shopping center parking lot earlier. I pulled away drove around a little more and I spot a Latina hot in a one piece jumper suit with tits popping out. She wave I wave back and kept driving tonight just to hot for me.

I try my luck at the place on 41 ave and everyone was busy with 2 Spanish guy waiting. I decided to go home.

Ok I saw her on the corner so I drive around seeing if she got picked up. I was on the corner facing the highway and a dark gray car pull over and started talking and she get in .......their were three un mark cars with lights on and a police van with dark Windows which I saw parked in the shopping center parking lot earlier. .......
Yeah, may have been unmarked nearby but SOP for sting is decoy gets the solicitation while outside the car - never gets in the car. Doesn't sound like she was a decoy to me. did you see the unmarked pull the guy over?

Yeah, may have been unmarked nearby but SOP for sting is decoy gets the solicitation while outside the car - never gets in the car. Doesn't sound like she was a decoy to me. did you see the unmarked pull the guy over?
Yup and three of them from different direct
Police van pull out from parking lot.

Also LE drove the guys car away didn't see who was in van but their all pull away together. Then 5 min later a Latina in a jumper suit with tits popping out wave at me as I drive down Farrington. She look to hot to be a working girl on that street so I went home since it hot out.

So I drive thru at 11:30pm and saw 2 on the corner by the ktv place one was messed up face older and the other was younger shoulder length hair with a tattoo on her arm. Saw a black girl but don't know if she was working or not.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Hi friends, was bowling before league started last night. Left around 8:15, drove from WHITESTONE LANES down to Northern on Farrington. Cute young bsw walking with a white bag (looked like from a shoe store or department store). Was working. Couldn't partake :(

Hi friends, was bowling before league started last night. Left around 8:15, drove from WHITESTONE LANES down to Northern on Farrington. Cute young bsw walking with a white bag (looked like from a shoe store or department store). Was working. Couldn't partake :(
kinda gives another twist to the quote (from Arthur)
"usually one must go to a bowling alley to meet a woman of your stature."

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Chubby girl, lots of makeup, young at the bus stop on Linden behind the car wash. I know she was working because she still there an hour and half after I left bowling.

Bigger young black girl with blonde wig/weave also out right now

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Over here at the bowling alley. 2:44 pm. One strung out young girl over by the Latimer houses. One cute black/Spanish/Indian mix girl over on 32nd Av btwn Farrington and Linden. Happy hunting boys. Attractive enough...

I have been there two or three times since. No sightings. I'm heading there on 30 min with a client - I'll post back
Good because I might make a appearance tonight, I haven't done this in a while , due to the cold temperatures, backpage being shorting out and some of them look chopped and I notice price are getting higher but yea let me know thanks

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Good because I might make a appearance tonight, I haven't done this in a while , due to the cold temperatures, backpage being shorting out and some of them look chopped and I notice price are getting higher but yea let me know thanks
It's dead. I'm at the mobile now , but I'm going to make a run back up Farrington

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Ok, left the bowling alley and went to McDonald's w a client. (I don't eat fast food). Guy was sick as a dog, threw up all over the place (apparently had hernia surgery after Christmas and still can't eat).

As we left McDonald's, bundled up black girl smoking a cigarette right outside the door. Saw a guy in his 30s arrange something for "when I come out" and she said "Hopefully for you I'll be here".

Ok looking.