Finding Love On Craigs List.

This is so funny! Listen, you've seen what I look like, Eddy. You have seen me on the scene. I am one ugly mother fucker. But, in the last 6 months (post streak), I have had sex with four different b-girls/barmaids from the scene. In the last two years, since I met bunyon, it's been eight all together. Lame is doing things anonymously. Where is the challenge in that?

Gavy
Gavy - Lame for me.

The only girl I really ever dug was the one I met at OR, who I never found again.

But you just aren't trying hard enough out there. I gave you the low down on "D" over at 38th Street. I told you everything there is for you to know about her. All you had to do was set her up with an offer. Like you are doing to anonymous people on the 'net. The only thing you know is that "D" has a slamming ody and a decent face. Tell her that you want her to "help" you "spend" your "money". She is so needy (like the loser girls on the 'net) that she'd jump at the chance. I'll bet you a night on me after the next UG party that she'll go out with you.

Lame is doing things anonymously. Where is the challenge in that?

Gavy
The problem with "D" is she speaks almost 0 english, and speaks spanish so fast I can not follow her.

You know Gavy, you can meet a girl who speaks no English, but still can communicate with you, "D" does not have this ability. She calls me up, and I do not have a clue of what she is saying 80 percent of the conversation.

I would like to bed her though!

ive read this whole thread and i find it kind of depressing..."want to help me spend my money" sounds kind of empty to me...i kind of got the impression from the orig thread title and comments that you had more in mind then just meaningless empty sex w/ woman who want to sleep w/ you not your wallet.....who knows though maybe you guys hv the right idea...xox

This is so funny! Listen, you've seen what I look like, Eddy. You have seen me on the scene. I am one ugly mother fucker. But, in the last 6 months (post streak), I have had sex with four different b-girls/barmaids from the scene. In the last two years, since I met bunyon, it's been eight all together.

I don't know why I get laid. I can't believe that these girls, some certifiable pieces of ass, go for the lines I throw out there.

The internet was never my thing. Never will be. I always looked at it as a thing loosers do. You have to work and refine your game. Just like the hottie at the museum. You got to follow that up. You have to pursue all these angles. Persistence pays off. It is the key. It is the only reason I get laid.

Listen, if you like the internet, that's cool. But you just aren't trying hard enough out there. I gave you the low down on "D" over at 38th Street. I told you everything there is for you to know about her. All you had to do was set her up with an offer. Like you are doing to anonymous people on the 'net. The only thing you know is that "D" has a slamming ody and a decent face. Tell her that you want her to "help" you "spend" your "money". She is so needy (like the loser girls on the 'net) that she'd jump at the chance. I'll bet you a night on me after the next UG party that she'll go out with you.

Lame is doing things anonymously. Where is the challenge in that?

Gavy
Hey.. Ive tried the internet thing.. I even posted about my fat fucking craigslist meet over the summer... but seriously.. I have hooked up and nailed some hotties off the net as well. I used to find it a good way when the on and off again were together.. you could do lag work during the day and hook up on an open night and I swear one was a virgin she was that snug.. a total hottie who was supposedly seperated and the tightest thing I have ever seen... if she was 17 I would swear I was her first! So not all are losers or ugly freaks...

FAH

Date with the Long Curly Hair

Below is her message sent to me on the net:

Hi, do you want to meet up tonight, i'm working all day and i really don't know a what i'll be done, but if you give your number i can call you and let you know with like half an hour in advance, i get off anytime from 8 to 10pm, i know it's a very wide range but i don't have an exact schedule, i never know when i'll be done.

Have a good afternoon!

I am pulling in my driveway at 8:30 and me cell rings, it is her. Gave me her address and said to meet her between 9:30 and 9:45. She works on 7th and 23 street.

I take a shower, shave and jump in my car by 9:05.

I drive into the City and reach there by 9:25, My car is dirty so I fiquire I have time for a car wash, I take it to 24th and 10th

I am running a little late, but fiquire she is going to call me when she is done with work.

I find the address and it is 9:50, I pull up and wait for her. It is 10:30 and I did not meet her. Was I stood up, or did she think I stood her up?

I went to a liquior store on 27th and 6th got a bottle, poured myself a stiff one, and off to Bump and Grind I go.

Bump and Grind

I arrive at B&G. A girl who I been with many times runs over to me. She asks what I have in the bottle, and starts drinking with me.

This is a first, in the past she was all business. I go for a session, which was the best ever, when we finish she continues to hang out with me.

She was talking to me about her school, and her life. I was getting a little bored, so I told her I had to go. She gave me her cell, and told me to stay in touch.

As I am out the door, another girl who I always see, grabs me into the smoking area. She is very friendly, starts asking me about my life. Gave me her net address and told me to contact her anytime.

This is really wild. My Graigs List date goes bad, and I have two pro's who have interest in me. G@d truly works in mysteries ways!

I find the address and it is 9:50, I pull up and wait for her. It is 10:30 and I did not meet her. Was I stood up, or did she think I stood her up?
It depends on how specific directions she gave you and if you let her know what you were driving, how you look, etc.

She may have pulled the same thing these incall services do when they direct you to a place to check you out before "accepting" you.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
I am running a little late, but fiquire she is going to call me when she is done with work.

Always call to let them know you are running late. Of course, only in the beginning of a relationship. Once you got them, start showing up consistently late. By 30 minutes! LOL. Keeps them on their toes...

Gavy

ive read this whole thread and i find it kind of depressing..."want to help me spend my money" sounds kind of empty to me...i kind of got the impression from the orig thread title and comments that you had more in mind then just meaningless empty sex w/ woman who want to sleep w/ you not your wallet.....who knows though maybe you guys hv the right idea...xox
It can sound like anything you want it to sound like. You are are choosing the negative.

It depends on how specific directions she gave you and if you let her know what you were driving, how you look, etc.

She may have pulled the same thing these incall services do when they direct you to a place to check you out before "accepting" you.
I was not specific at all.

I did not tell her what kind of car I had, even if I did my windows are tinted.

I was also late

Let me see if she answers the my message.

Always call to let them know you are running late. Of course, only in the beginning of a relationship. Once you got them, start showing up consistently late. By 30 minutes! LOL. Keeps them on their toes...

Gavy
I did not have her number, and when she called I was on the line with someone else, and her number did not come through. This happens sometimes with Verizon.

This is knew to me, so it is a learning process.

Check out this response - No pic - Bet she is old and fat

My ad said.

I like white castle
I can drink alone
I dance, latin music
I hope to be rich one day
I am a handsome middle age guy

Send a pic, and lets talk more.

And she wrote...

Hello. Well, the first part resonates quite soundingly, except that I don't frequent bars for the most part, and never drink alone. I really prefer dark beers over light and find heffenweiser isn't really my style (the wheat makes it too sour).But a bottle of Rolling Rock is perfectly fine, as well. And while burgers are fine, I didn't grow up w/ White Castle and don't understand them at all. Zero nostalgia factor.

It's always the quality of company that comes first. The "quiet and calm" is a draw. The rich part may come or go, but if you didn't inherit it it means you probably have focus, which is also a draw.

You can tell a lot from the way a person dances the tango--Argentine, not that aberration called "ballroom" tango. Even if you're not actually dancing with that person, don't you think? I don't, much, any more, but can. All those shoes sitting quietly in the closet.....

In terms of character, the rest pretty much pertains, except that I'm reserved at times, but NOT shy. Rather, confident and curious.

Every day is a new page, and sometimes one can glimpse an entire chapter and think, "Ah." And in any chapter, it's the contrast, of course, that makes it interesting.

Dam man I post on Craigs List a lot and get like maybe 1 response per posting. What do you write in these ads that gets so many replies? Sometime I'll get gay guys writing to me too, which is real annoying.

Below is her message sent to me on the net:

Hi, do you want to meet up tonight, i'm working all day and i really don't know a what i'll be done, but if you give your number i can call you and let you know with like half an hour in advance, i get off anytime from 8 to 10pm, i know it's a very wide range but i don't have an exact schedule, i never know when i'll be done.

Have a good afternoon!

I am pulling in my driveway at 8:30 and me cell rings, it is her. Gave me her address and said to meet her between 9:30 and 9:45. She works on 7th and 23 street.

I take a shower, shave and jump in my car by 9:05.

I drive into the City and reach there by 9:25, My car is dirty so I fiquire I have time for a car wash, I take it to 24th and 10th

I went to a liquior store on 27th and 6th got a bottle, poured myself a stiff one, and off to Bump and Grind I go.

sorry to hear this eddy.

with CL meets i usually have a back up plan and never meet on weekends.

it sounds like the evening worked out anyway....you really like B & G.