Finding Love On Craigs List.

I fooled around with CL personals for about two years, I met a few babes, but nothing to write home about.

I have decided to go full force. This Sat I posted like crazy on CL. CL now permits you to post more then one ad. I have posted about 10 and am getting results. I found you have to use interesting ad titles to attract attention. I keep my ads short and sweet.

So I far my responses has been:

I received a lot of responses from black women
I received a lot of responses from fat, and older women
I received a few responses from Pro's
I did get a few hot babes, but they did not like my pic!

Out of 20 responses so far, I have two good prospects. I am suppose to meet them this week. I will keep everyone updated.

I look forward to other members advice and experiences on CL.

Looking forward to hearing how it goes. I haven't had much luck myself on it.
Duckman - I think guys need to post a lot, and offer something in the title.

Example - Let's Go Out and have fun, and help me spend my cash.

Am I looking to buy someone, maybe?

No different then spending money at any of the other spots, with almost zero return.

Is there a right place?

looking for love in all the wrong places eddy????
Seek - No different then anywhere else. It reminds of the Single bars. Lots of old and ugly broads, the young ones few and far between.

There is one girl who looks very promising, we are ******ing each other all day long. Hope to hookup with her this week.

Winning Personal Ad Ideas By Barnabas

1) "Help me spend my paycheck"
2) "Horny on Houston"
3) "I can lick my far head!"
4) "SWM looking for BBBBJ"
5) "Just won lottery, need to celebrate"
6) "Need date to go to Oscars with"
7) "Appearing on Stern, Need company"
8) "I'm rich, I'm handsome, why am I alone?"
9) "I'm Craig!" (only good if you post this on craigslist)
10) "Just had a penis enlargement, need to test it out"

Barnabas

1) "Help me spend my paycheck"
2) "Horny on Houston"
3) "I can lick my far head!"
4) "SWM looking for BBBBJ"
5) "Just won lottery, need to celebrate"
6) "Need date to go to Oscars with"
7) "Appearing on Stern, Need company"
8) "I'm rich, I'm handsome, why am I alone?"
9) "I'm Craig!" (only good if you post this on craigslist)
10) "Just had a penis enlargement, need to test it out"

Barnabas
Barnabus - Some real good ones. I like 5, 8 and 9 the best. Though I may try them all in different sections for the hell of it!

eddy, when ive done CL, usually i'll post a racy ad in the men seeking women section. ***

what other sections work for you?

thanks.

*** for meets and hookups.

Last edited:
The women of CL seeking Love?

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/08/b...em&ex=1192161600&en=f0c691f773ef1ced&ei=5087

The article starts like this...."Last month on Craigslist.com, someone who described herself as a “spectacularly beautiful” 25-year-old placed a personal ad seeking a husband who made at least $500,000 a year, because “$250,000 won’t get me to Central Park West.”

As her post hit the blogs, it received a scathing response from a man who said he fit her description and told her that her proposition was a bad business deal. “In economic terms, you are a depreciating asset and I am an earning asset,” he wrote, because “your looks will fade and my money will likely continue into perpetuity.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/08/b...em&ex=1192161600&en=f0c691f773ef1ced&ei=5087

The article starts like this...."Last month on Craigslist.com, someone who described herself as a “spectacularly beautiful” 25-year-old placed a personal ad seeking a husband who made at least $500,000 a year, because “$250,000 won’t get me to Central Park West.”

As her post hit the blogs, it received a scathing response from a man who said he fit her description and told her that her proposition was a bad business deal. “In economic terms, you are a depreciating asset and I am an earning asset,” he wrote, because “your looks will fade and my money will likely continue into perpetuity.”
Great - This is so funny