Finding Love On Craigs List.

I should have a date tonight. She finishes work between 8:00 and 10:00 - She sent me a message on the net for my number. Said she will call me when she is off work for our first meeting.

There is a very hot blonde that wants to meet up. I get the impression she is pro.

So now I have three good prospects, I will use there hair as a reference point. I can only go by how there pics look. How current they are, and true to life is to be seen.

1) Thin 5'7 girl, short hair cute
2) Girl who has two jobs has curly long hair - suppose to meet her tonight
3) Hot girl who is new to the city, long blonde hiar

There is a very hot blonde that wants to meet up. I get the impression she is pro.

So now I have three good prospects, I will use there hair as a reference point. I can only go by how there pics look. How current they are, and true to life is to be seen.

1) Thin 5'7 girl, short hair cute
2) Girl who has two jobs has curly long hair - suppose to meet her tonight
3) Hot girl who is new to the city, long blonde hiar

go for it

There is a very hot blonde that wants to meet up. I get the impression she is pro. ................................................................................................................................................3) Hot girl who is new to the city, long blonde hiar

i think i just posted up this girls ad in the cheap head thread.

is this the girl eddy??? see the link below!!

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
I been hitting your best buddy Gavy Ficha bar scene, and it is kind of lame IMHO.

I always did well with personal ads back in the day when you posted them in Newspapers.
This is so funny! Listen, you've seen what I look like, Eddy. You have seen me on the scene. I am one ugly mother fucker. But, in the last 6 months (post streak), I have had sex with four different b-girls/barmaids from the scene. In the last two years, since I met bunyon, it's been eight all together.

I don't know why I get laid. I can't believe that these girls, some certifiable pieces of ass, go for the lines I throw out there.

The internet was never my thing. Never will be. I always looked at it as a thing loosers do. You have to work and refine your game. Just like the hottie at the museum. You got to follow that up. You have to pursue all these angles. Persistence pays off. It is the key. It is the only reason I get laid.

Listen, if you like the internet, that's cool. But you just aren't trying hard enough out there. I gave you the low down on "D" over at 38th Street. I told you everything there is for you to know about her. All you had to do was set her up with an offer. Like you are doing to anonymous people on the 'net. The only thing you know is that "D" has a slamming ody and a decent face. Tell her that you want her to "help" you "spend" your "money". She is so needy (like the loser girls on the 'net) that she'd jump at the chance. I'll bet you a night on me after the next UG party that she'll go out with you.

Lame is doing things anonymously. Where is the challenge in that?

Gavy