Finding Love On Craigs List.

It's too bad, I would hit that up if it wasn't for her menage insistence.
Why would she be answering so many ads? It has to come down to the fact that she a pro. The guy is proberly her pimp.

She is not my type, but for sure 95% of the guys would hit that up if it was free, and would continue, so she would not need to be answering ads.

Update on my CL adventures.

Paired down my efforts to two. Finally got the chance to meet one lady I had been exchanging some very hot dialog with. 5'2" blond, 108 lbs, came dressed from work. Looked absolutely adorable in her corporate attire. Great connection, very comfortable with each other. However, and there is a "but", she's looking for more than I can deliver. She wants relationship, not a FB. So we crashed and burned. I did have some nice action in the car before we departed.

#2, or should I say #1 is a cute lady with a great rack and a perfect personality. HOMERUN. We finally got together for a few hours the other day and the sex was over the top. She's the perfect FB. No constraints, no commitment. She has a SO. Knows how to play the game. Slam dunk.

Update on my CL adventures.

Paired down my efforts to two. Finally got the chance to meet one lady I had been exchanging some very hot dialog with. 5'2" blond, 108 lbs, came dressed from work. Looked absolutely adorable in her corporate attire. Great connection, very comfortable with each other. However, and there is a "but", she's looking for more than I can deliver. She wants relationship, not a FB. So we crashed and burned. I did have some nice action in the car before we departed.

#2, or should I say #1 is a cute lady with a great rack and a perfect personality. HOMERUN. We finally got together for a few hours the other day and the sex was over the top. She's the perfect FB. No constraints, no commitment. She has a SO. Knows how to play the game. Slam dunk.

did you post or respond to ads?