Favorite Deli Sandwich

so you know the place.....

mrny.....you've been sneaking out of LI haven't you?

btw, right next door is a dynamite pork store.......

[Edited by Ozzy on 07-19-2001 at 04:08 PM]

MrNY

Subject to blackouts
some of my "best friends" are italian...

btw, queens (for the sake of food) IS part of long island

now, brooklyn on the other hand.........

and, staten island,,,, what the fuck is that ? :)

bamonte's and chrissy's (chushies) are in williamsburg and very good italian resturants.

little trivia fact... that famous scene in the godfather was filmed in bamonte's.

Originally posted by MrNY
btw, queens (for the sake of food) IS part of long island

now, brooklyn on the other hand.........

and, staten island,,,, what the fuck is that ? :)
Ooh MrNY, you go to far!! Having spent my entire youth in Brooklyn, I only have fond memories of a wonderful childhood. And having spent my entire married life living in Staten Island.....you're right, it sucks.

And for the record notiwtstanding its geographical location Brooklyn is NOT part of Long Island. That kind of talk can get you into big trouble on any street corner in the Borough of Churches

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
Who is MOT and who is Italiano!

How the hell did some MOTS talking about Pastrami on rye, turn into MOTs talking about Mussolini heros on Forgotcha mama bread- LOL! Next some MOT is gonna say they make Cajun Gumbo well- OOPs!! LOL!!

Hotpuppy

Mr.Butterworth
Re: Who is MOT and who is Italiano!

Originally posted by Carl M
How the hell did some MOTS talking about Pastrami on rye, turn into MOTs talking about Mussolini heros on Forgotcha mama bread
This is the funniest thing that Ive ever read in one of your posts!
take care HP

Re: Who is MOT and who is Italiano!

How the hell did some MOTS talking about Pastrami on rye, turn into MOTs talking about Mussolini heros on Forgotcha mama bread- LOL! Next some MOT is gonna say they make Cajun Gumbo well- OOPs!! LOL!!

cause i'm half a wop.

Ozzy, me and my buddy worked for an Ice Cream company and sold to the supermarket on 101st and 102nd in Queens. The one brother was named Mario. I didn't know Gotti's club was in the area.

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
Re: Re: Who is MOT and who is Italiano!

Originally posted by Ozzy

cause i'm half a wop.
MOT WOP- I shoulda known you Somna Bitch- LOL!!

Back to Katz's

Whoever mentioned Katz's is my hero. Pastrami or Corned beef stacked so high its amazing. Dr. Browns Cel Ray to wash it down. And if you dare, Kielbasse chaser. Oh what a life after gall bladder surgery.