Farmingdale Asian 571-535-8828 518-656-6688 also Nana Asian on Rt 109

billyS

Reign of Terror
I googled the new number. There is already a Utopiaguide thread with this number from 12/20, reviews were not that impressive. There are also many ads with this number.

I am sure Nana is worth the time and effort. I would just worry about bait and switch.
Thanks nice catch!

I've merged the threads so the members can adjust their expectations.

So it looks like we have some sort of fuckery going on. Another Asian outfit trying to manipulate Utopia Guide.

So @ptalover gets contacted out of the blue and is fed this A+ experience complete with raw pussy.

But the catch is she has now stopped giving it up raw before anyone else can confirm that she allows to get fucked bare, she is leaving in a day or two and we are instructed to call a new number.

An number that just happens to belong to a poorly reviewed outfit.

Hmmmmmmmm.

Hi Billy,
I don't even remember that, that number was associated with a bad number here on the group.
I am not a shill and had 3 amazing sessions with her.
I guess the person that originally contacted me on WeChat was working for the same boss.

She asked me not to mention BBFS as she said she doesn't do that with other people. Yeah I bet not !
I guess her boss read that. In any event I am not a shill. It was my suggestion to use ptalover so other members might also get BBFS.
Sorry if there was any confusion about me or my post. But I tell it as I see it or as it happens.
I am sorry that I cannot get to see her again, but I am leaving the country for a few weeks.

Again, I apologize if there was any misunderstanding, being a moderator seems to be a full time job and being a bit like Sherlock Holmes.

My mind keeps circling back to the scenario that @billyS proposed.

A sub par agency pretending to be something else, picks a member of UG at random and treats him to an amazing experience. Then tells him to pass it on to all his friends, oh and by the way use this new number. Wink Wink

And all I can think about is, "how do I get in on this?" :)

That's not the case I just reported what happened.
Please do not take offense. I do not doubt your review at all. You have been a member a very long time with an impressive post record.

I was merely commenting on the scenario proposed by @billyS. Which does not conflict with review. Someone you knew steered you to a new provider with a new number. A number that does not appear in any ads. After a great visit you did a good thing and posted a review. After the review, the provider gave you a new number to use. One that belongs to an agency that has lousy reviews. Something you had no knowledge of.

Sorry if I gave you the impression I was coming down on you.

Billy- I don't recall that. What I remember saying she was leaving the motel shortly. I also said that I was leaving the country .
I just got back and am looking for her very sweet attention.
If I must I will call her boss if she is working and hope he sends me back to her and not some other provider .

I was there last week. They’re advertising BBFS under the 571 area code number. They texted back with a photo and quoted me 130 for 1/2 hour. The pic was fake, the woman I saw was attractive and in her 40’s. She smokes but the room didn’t reek of it. She barely spoke any English. Bbj was very good. BBFS was available for more money but I went with CFS. Pussy was clean and tight. She knows how to fuck and squeeze the cock with her pussy. Multiple positions without any restrictions. Fuck as deep and hard as I wanted till I blew in the bag. I forgot her name but it wouldn’t matter as their girls rotate weekly.

I was there last week. They’re advertising BBFS under the 571 area code number. They texted back with a photo and quoted me 130 for 1/2 hour. The pic was fake, the woman I saw was attractive and in her 40’s. She smokes but the room didn’t reek of it. She barely spoke any English. Bbj was very good. BBFS was available for more money but I went with CFS. Pussy was clean and tight. She knows how to fuck and squeeze the cock with her pussy. Multiple positions without any restrictions. Fuck as deep and hard as I wanted till I blew in the bag. I forgot her name but it wouldn’t matter as their girls rotate weekly.
did you goto the place on 110 or the one on 109 ? 130 (your hhr price) and 200 (ptas price) don’t seem to be price structures that typically go together

I finally tracked her down on Rt 109. She was off for Chinese new year.
I think it is better toi use her phone number and not the one of the boss. He will send you to whoever is available and not Nana.

She is not thin and not fat. Nice pair of C++ knockers and some ass too.. BBBJ, BBFS whatever you want is on the table. I gave her $200-
We never negotiated the price and she was happy. If you want to get her started, DATY she goes nuts and tasted great.