Farmingdale Asian 571-535-8828 518-656-6688 also Nana Asian on Rt 109

I went to a SA lady---she was a total waste. Left her at the Starbucks--they think their pussies are worth $500- $1000?
Are they made from some exotic costly material??

Based upon my experience today and my fluid pressure I went to what I understand is a sure thing.
Nana at the Hollywood in Farmingdale.

Very friendly, probably 38-40. Big boobs c+ English was pretty good. Nice ass for a Chinese.
I got a nice massage, BBBJ, the BBFS, multiple positions and then back to BBBJ CIM. She sucked every drop until my ass puckered swallowed some and spit the rest in a towel, It was quite a load. I spent an hour with her and the total cost including a tip was $220- definitely worth the money. This lady definitely knows what to do with a dick !!

Location--what can you say about the Hollywood?
Looks 7-8 -
Sex 9

571-535-8828 Sorry this is the direct # --Please delete/disregard the other number

I texted and called this number, apparently no more Nana? They probably just bullshit me or Nana is out of commission due to all the bbfs and mongers busting inside her.

Anyways they have a new girl now, "Kelly". I get to the hotel on RT109 ask for room number and it was a room on the back not the front like a previous user mentioned.

So I knock the door the girl opens up. Kelly is about 5'4, she got big boobs, definitely fake, but with big eraser nipples. She knows no English at all, absolutely 0. But knows some Spanish cause she kept calling her boobs teta/tetas which is Spanish for boobs.

Anyways she is on her 40s most likely, facewise I give her a 5 to 6 pushing it. Out of 10. She has a covid belly but nothing crazy. She actually has a nice shaped ass for a Chinese girl. Like it's not big but it's not small but has like a really nice shape to grab, good for Doggy.

She refused to give BBBJ when I asked why she said thru translator because I'm not circumcised, so if you have a thick foreskin, no bbbj(which sucks cause I only went there cause I wanted affordable bbbj from an Asian that isn't all the way in the city) that didn't stop her from licking the sides up and down before putting on a rubber and actually sucking the tip, it was a meh blow job for like 3 mins but she sucked the head hard which was nice.

The whole time she kept saying the same crap about "wow so beeeg no fit" but at the end she took it like a champ, she can take dick well. Balls deep. And she actually likes it I could feel her having an orgasm twice.

By the end she was saying "no time no time honey" so I just went really hard on doggy and finished in bag. The typical cleanup after and I was gone.

Damage 130 for hh.

I don't know if she does BBFS. I didn't ask. I don't do bbfs unless is a really hot SB.

So

Pros: Takes dick well, doesn't block or try to push you out. Big tits, Big eraser nipples, shaved snatch, and room has a lot of mirrors in very nice angles.

Cons: loud, room a bit smokey, doesn't do bbbj if you aren't circumcised. And the hotel has WAY too many cameras.

Sorry,
I gave the wrong number.
Her direct number is 518-656-6688.

Since the moderator joined the number with her bosses number you never know who you will get if you dial the other number.
I got confused when I posted the number
Just make sure you are going to the Hollywood on 109 on the front of the motel near the stairs.

If you call her or text her mention you are a friend of YOBO. That what she calls me.
I just called her and she is there now. It is best to send her a text using we-chat if you use the app.

If not just call and say friend of yobo and you will get her.
I saw her last night.

BBBJ BBFS not a clock watcher unless she has another date.

I think she should have her own thread . With the right number and the wrong number in the same thread you never know who you get.
I believe she split from her old boss and is now independent.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I think she should have her own thread . With the right number and the wrong number in the same thread you never know who you get.
I believe she split from her old boss and is now independent.
She did until the OP decided to introduce the second number.

After getting a Brazilian wax I was trying to test out my smooth nether regions, plus I was edging for a week with some self prostate messages, so my balls needed a release badly. I called the 8828 number and asked for an appointment and the lady on the phone said they would send me the address and rates via text: $130 hh and $160 hr. Before I hung up I asked her how old is she? They said 24, so I had my fingers crossed. After reaching the place, I texted them and got the room #. Upon going to the room I notice another monger knocking on the door next to mine and so I walk down further and get busy on my phone. I wait for him to leave and feel glad that i wore my mask and sunglasses. I see him walk away and go up to the room and knock. A cute, young Asian, looking to be in her late 20s, fair, smooth skin opened the door. I get in, she closes the door and we take a good look at each other. Her face had makeup on and had a good set of broad cheeks and thick lips that I was excited to put to use. She asks “ok?” I reply “yeah, you look good!”. She laughed and said thank you and asked for the dough. Then I got naked and kept groping her from behind as she texted someone. She had strong perfume that turned me on. I kept rubbing my hardon against her soft ass. She seemed to like it and was squirming and giggling.

She then took off her outfit to reveal suckable breasts with pink nipples. She took me to the edge of the bed and squirted my member with what I assume was a disinfectant and began wiping. While she was cleaning, I was admiring the mirrors on the opposite walls and the ceiling. Once she was done, I asked her to suck it and she tells me it was more for bare. (Mind you I’m summarizing all this as it was difficult to get to her with her broken English). I told her that’s all I got and we moved on to the bed and started latching myself on her soft breasts. I have this ABF After a good five minutes, I then made my way down to her pussy. She had a thin bush that was dyed, I was glad to find out she didn’t smell and wiped it again anyways. After getting the ok I shoved my face between her legs and moved my member near her face. As I was feasting on her privates I moved her hands on my member. She went along and began stroking it gently. After some time she began sucking it raw! Her lips felt amazing, lots of suction and wetness. Then I went to 69 with me on top. I couldn’t focus on licking as the sensation of my member in her warm mouth was overwhelming, after a minute I pulled out and she was gently stroking it. After some rest, she grabbed my sausage and shoved it in her hungry mouth again. Damn maybe it’s been so long since I’ve had good head but it was like I was swept up in this tornado. This time I tried to pull out before popping but was too late, started cumming and came a lot as I was packing a lot. She started laughing and it soon turned to surprise as I kept pulsating for a good half minute. Then she spritzed my member again and got to cleaning it. She told me to come soon and that she’ll go slow for me next time. Then as I was getting dressed she was like call me and started dry humping me. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders and hoisted herself onto my waist and started humping, giving a preview of our next visit I presumed. She gave me the 6688 number and told me to text her directly next time. I was pretty happy with the release but sheepishly walked to my car for how I quickly the storm ended. Overall it fit the bill for an emergency.

It was late last night and I was very horny after being out of the country for a while.
I sent a text to the manager and said Nana was not available but Candy was. The little head needed help. Off I went to the usual location on Rt 109.
When I was given the room number out popped Candy. Medium height , a nice set of tits and ass with a large Tat on her back. Not thin and not overweight, She did have some meat on her bones . The rate was 130/160. I asked the manager for bbbj the answer was yes.

When I spoke to Candy she said BBJJ was an extra 40- , I said the manager said it was included.
OK no extra.
We got immediately comfortable. She gave great head nice and wet and amazing suction. Junior popped to attention and after a short while. I went for her snatch, I said no condom, she said yes without hesitation. She had some great moves and it didn't take long. After I was done she headed directly to the bathroom, she did not give me a towel, however wipes were next to the bed.

When she exited the bathroom to take a leak.--Holy shit. The large garbage can was overflowing with disposable douche bottles.
There were two on the sink. One half full and the other full. I guess she uses a half bottle of the stuff after each session.

My sperm is now saying hi to the other 25-40 guys she saw that day.
I think I should have gone for 1/2 hour, as I was so horny.

In any event she was quite good and would repeat.

I called the boss and asked who was working. The answer was Nana. Being that I saw Candy recently and she was fresh in my memory I decided to go for it and and compare the two.
Nana Greeted me at the door and gave me a dfk. We got down to basics and she was cleaning me up with wipes and something other than alcohol. I hate alcohol, for me it is too drying.

She immediately started some nipple play while giving me a great BBBJ. I had to stop her as she is too good. I went for some Daty which she greatly appreciated sweet and clean. After having my head crushed by her legs I figured she was done. We relaxed for a bit then some BB Mish with her legs over my shoulders. She continued playing and licking my nipples.
I had her stop and we rolled over. I had never done RCG with her , but that position with her is incredible- she has that down to an art. Not wanting to blow immediately , I had her go back to BBBJ.

It didn't take long and she hoovered every drop out of me. Off to the bathroom she went. she came back and cleaned me up .
Gently, and helped me on with my clothes. She is really old school in that manner both with the cleaning and helping me on with my clothes. Being that I was there for a bit over an hour i gave her the $160 +40- tip.
She appreciated it. I really appreciate it that she did not ask for the $$ up front. It kind of takes the business out of the arrangement.

All and all, I would definitely go with Nana very soon and skip Candy.

I happened to have work at the airport in Farmingdale. I called the boss and Nana was working.
I was at work and was told to wait an hour. So I took a late lunch.

I went across the road to the motel there. The parking lot was empty in the front and full in the back. Must be a bunch o f ladies working in the back in the afternoon. Nana was in the front. I went up to the second floor. They seem to be using the same room as last time I was there.
They must have frequent flyer miles up the yin yang.

In any event Nana is about 45 not fat and not thin. C+ boobs and an ample rear end.
Very sweet and happy personality. I handed her $160/hr. She stared playing with me and she started sucking me a little too fast for my taste. I had her slow down. We went at this for about 15-20 minutes and nothing came out of Jr. She is moderately tight, I went for Doggie, still nothing. Then mish with her legs over my shoulder.--still nothing but a raging hard on.

I was about to give up but she insisted to continue. That is rare. I guess it is professional pride. I think she sucked me for 20 minutes and then THE MOVE !! She went deep throat all the way to my balls and I could feel junior down her throat.
It didn't take but a few minutes of this and I blew my load down her throat. She swallowed most of it and then went to the bathroom.
This was all BBBJ and BBFS. She cleaned me up very well and helped me on with my clothes--that is old school and I appreciated the gesture. That BJ was memorable. I offered her $40- more and she was happy.

I then went home and took some Advil, I banged her so hard I think I hurt myself and no complaints from her.

I

Who knows these days. Saw nana yesterday paid for the hour bathroom was a mess toilet had watery substance on seat . Entire thing was like routine except the sponge bath. That was a first. Was out in less than 40min. basically what's done in the parlor but done in a motel.

Who knows these days. Saw nana yesterday paid for the hour bathroom was a mess toilet had watery substance on seat . Entire thing was like routine except the sponge bath. That was a first. Was out in less than 40min. basically what's done in the parlor but done in a motel.
She gave you a sponge bath?

billyS

Reign of Terror
Is that supposed to be a review?
Damage?
Tip?
Sex acts ?
Condom use?
Where your load ended up?

Called this number today after getting the run around from a suposed new redhead in Massapequa. Said i was on my way 10 min out. Called when I got to the Hollywood. She said she had to call Nana. Called me back gave me room number. Go up.. door opens.. Not a good sight.... Late 40s 50s.. Kind of a barrel shaped body.. Id give her a 3 on the Amp scale. Have no idea if this was Nana.. Spoke zero English. Little head won. Dropped donation on counter.. 130 for the half. Half assed bucket of water clean up of my sack n hole.. 5 min massage.. tickle from behind..taint..balls. flip.. Full on prostate and bbj at the same time. Felt great.. did the job. No interest in banging that from any angle. Would not repeat. Felt more dirty than usual on the way out.