Farmingdale Asian 571-535-8828 518-656-6688 also Nana Asian on Rt 109

I went to see what I thought would be a different Asian because of a new number I found but I’m guessing they knew about the thread and decided to use a different number. Be aware that the number 7049818917 also coincides with the numbers above. Nothing but old Chinese girls working there. If it’s not nana it’s Eva working there’s and I wouldn’t touch those two with a ten foot poll. Hopefully the admin can update the number and put this one into the heading as well.

I went to see what I thought would be a different Asian because of a new number I found but I’m guessing they knew about the thread and decided to use a different number. Be aware that the number 7049818917 also coincides with the numbers above. Nothing but old Chinese girls working there. If it’s not nana it’s Eva working there’s and I wouldn’t touch those two with a ten foot poll. Hopefully the admin can update the number and put this one into the heading as well.
So who did you see?

I visited Nana yesterday and had a really good experience . Texted at 8 pm they replied in seconds to come to the aforementioned Farmingdale location . Was few cars outside parked out front and texted that I was there and again replied in under a minute .

Knocked and Nana opened the door thought she was attractive, little belly, nice ass, and soft titties all good . We felt each other up and she put off good vibes I could feel she was all about fun . Told her what I want and we used her phone and translated a deal for BBBJ BBFSCIP $200 .

I squared up and we got naked . Nice slobbering head and she let me push her head down with both hands . I brought a cock ring that she was excited to slip on so half the blood in my body was in my dick . We jumped on the bed and she slid a fuck pillow under the arch of her back and waved her nice pussy around and I fingered her no odor and no pre lube . I

I plowed her pussy for a good 15 min we both came and collapsed she's a lot of fun . All in all a good time with no BS just making the deal and her following through she's very mellow and everything's a yes with her .

billyS

Reign of Terror
I visited Nana yesterday and had a really good experience . Texted at 8 pm they replied in seconds to come to the aforementioned Farmingdale location . Was few cars outside parked out front and texted that I was there and again replied in under a minute .

Knocked and Nana opened the door thought she was attractive, little belly, nice ass, and soft titties all good . We felt each other up and she put off good vibes I could feel she was all about fun . Told her what I want and we used her phone and translated a deal for BBBJ BBFSCIP $200 .

I squared up and we got naked . Nice slobbering head and she let me push her head down with both hands . I brought a cock ring that she was excited to slip on so half the blood in my body was in my dick . We jumped on the bed and she slid a fuck pillow under the arch of her back and waved her nice pussy around and I fingered her no odor and no pre lube . I

I plowed her pussy for a good 15 min we both came and collapsed she's a lot of fun . All in all a good time with no BS just making the deal and her following through she's very mellow and everything's a yes with her .
Nice review. Nana loves those creampies!

Did you slip the cock ring on after you were fully hard?

Nice review. Nana loves those creampies!

Did you slip the cock ring on after you were fully hard?
She's a real slut the world could use more like her . Was halfhard, she had a handful of lube and coated the vicinity then rigged it up nice . Brought one of those silicone ones with 3 openings takes a little fumbling to pull the nutsack and cock through that's what girls enjoy most a challenge .

I just got back from the twilight zone. I hooked up wita a SA chica and we went o the Hollywood JEEZ $80- short stay Saturday night Wow.

The vibes were not great and she is an American. 10 minute Bj and she wanted FS . I said keep going. She said I am not going to suck your dick for 1/2 hr and at $300- I was expecting a lot more. While she went for the rubber I texted to see if Nana was working. She is a non quitter and I always leave happy and inexpensively. When the boss of Nana texted back I gave the chica $250- and told her to get a cab home. This was supposed to be fun?

OK she went around to the front to get the cab and I texted Nanas boss --she was available and get this she was in the adjoining room.
I entered and both Nana and Yaya were just finishing up dinner. Yaya is also good but her BBBJ is not up Nanas quality.
Yaya went to the bathroom I assumed she would stay there while I did the deed. A minute or so later Yaya came back put down a second towel and lay down next to me I didn't ask for 2 but what the hell ,nor did we discuss price. While Nana played with my nipples Yaya gave me some solid head. Back and forth we went until I was drained. Yaya on top and Nana licking my balls.

After a nice clean up and helping on with my clothes, that is always a nice touch, I asked Nana is $250 was enough. They were both happy with that.
An expensive night ending in a great time , Nana is always sweet ,with a Very Happy ending.

What a great surprise for what started out to be a shitty start of an evening.

I headed to a place in Farmingdale on motor avenue that had a very hot Colombian there. I got there and they said they closed even though I said I was on my way and would be there . I called the owner said sorry and next visit here would no house fee.

Still very horny and only 4 miles from my old standby, In went and Nana and YoYo were both in the room . When Nana is at the motel I think she is available at almost any time. It was about 9:30

I was so damn horny and Yoyo looked very nice in a red outfit I went with both of them. I must have had a screw loose. I did both of them all holes bare (no comments please) I was fucking yoyo in the ass and nana gave me a prostate massage -not really my thing but interesting. YoYo has a tight ass and had to stop it felt so good. I then did Nana in the back door--a little looser. Blowjobs between acts and a lot of cleaning of junior. We were fucking and I was sucked almost constantly when I wasn't in someone.all positions I like. We went at it for an hour plus. I cant think what we didn't do. For the finale one of Nanas great blowjobs while YoYo was sucking and playing with my nipples and playing with the twins. I blew such a load in Nanas mouth , I thought I would launch her. She sucked me to the till iIwas totally dry.

I have to admit they are not really young, slim, or amazingly pretty. But performance wise they are at the top of the game for me.
It is like homecoming when I see Nana.
They never asked for money and while Nana dressed me (a very nice touch) I gave her $300 and asked if that was enough. She was happy with the money. We had a lot of fun and laughed a lot.

I have been in the game for about 45 years and looking back on the 600-1000 putas I used to see in the city, I cant Imagine getting action like I had tonight with those high priced hookers or for that matter most workers on the island now at that price. I just closed my eyes and enjoyed.

I guess this place in Farmingdale is sort of UTR as there have been no reviews, After my disappointment in Bayshore yesterday I went to my old standby. Usually Nana is there with Angela. The boss told me Nana was away. I usually get there every week or so to release the poison.
I have been doing doubles with Nana and Angela usually $200- BBBJ BBFS, Angela is a little tighter than Nana. In the interim I was with Yoyo and Angela. Only Angela last night. Angela really tries hard. @ times ago nothing was working and I gave up, She was a trouper and got things working--amazing. I would guess Angela is about 40 decent body c- boobs - i think slightly manmade, semi bush. .Very nice attitude I have been going there for years, no bait and switch. She is not a clock watcher, I have never been rushed. BBBJ, BBFSCIP. $160- and a while relaxing, and then out the door. Very nice session.

I guess this place in Farmingdale is sort of UTR as there have been no reviews, After my disappointment in Bayshore yesterday I went to my old standby. Usually Nana is there with Angela. The boss told me Nana was away. I usually get there every week or so to release the poison.
I have been doing doubles with Nana and Angela usually $200- BBBJ BBFS, Angela is a little tighter than Nana. In the interim I was with Yoyo and Angela. Only Angela last night. Angela really tries hard. @ times ago nothing was working and I gave up, She was a trouper and got things working--amazing. I would guess Angela is about 40 decent body c- boobs - i think slightly manmade, semi bush. .Very nice attitude I have been going there for years, no bait and switch. She is not a clock watcher, I have never been rushed. BBBJ, BBFSCIP. $160- and a while relaxing, and then out the door. Very nice session.
Nice review. But a note to myself: Don’t eat @ the Y.