FantasyLI - formerly XDreams - Edison Strip West Babylon Long Island

I tend to agree prices may vary according to looks and I also felt rushed due to my appearance as well at these places while I have not tried Fantasy yet but have been to the others in that area and felt the same.....
I can tell you this.. Some girls just don’t care about whether or not a visitor is pleased. They want the donation and that’s about it. If they feel it’s “taking to long” they may rush (no stamina)…Some do take their time and care about whether you are satisfied or not. There are other reasons like hygiene, attitude, roughness and size that may factor in. Just being honest. However, appearance is not one of them. We talk guys.. if anyone would know about the behind the scenes at Fantasy and Sw…I would lol. You guys are kinda hard on yourselves
p.s I just realized I forgot.. another factor is whether or not she has done well that day. If she has had no clients it’s possible that donation may shoot up. Yes, you are right I don’t know all.. but I can guarantee you when we talk amongst ourselves.. I have never heard “well I thought he was unattractive so I charged more.” nope

I can tell you this.. Some girls just don’t care about whether or not a visitor is pleased. They want the donation and that’s about it. If they feel it’s “taking to long” they may rush (no stamina)…Some do take their time and care about whether you are satisfied or not. There are other reasons like hygiene, attitude, roughness and size that may factor in. Just being honest. However, appearance is not one of them. We talk guys.. if anyone would know about the behind the scenes at Fantasy and Sw…I would lol. You guys are kinda hard on yourselves
p.s I just realized I forgot.. another factor is whether or not she has done well that day. If she has had no clients it’s possible that donation may shoot up. Yes, you are right I don’t know all.. but I can guarantee you when we talk amongst ourselves.. I have never heard “well I thought he was unattractive so I charged more.” nope
But is the experience a bit more enjoyable when there's attraction or is it all the same?

I have never heard “well I thought he was unattractive so I charged more.” nope
They may have not said it but sure do think it and do it..I was on the end when I was quoted one price over phone than charged more when she saw me when asked you overweight sweat too much...wel I left..... I guess she needed extra time to freshen up the reason for more money who knows but left insulted..

They may have not said it but sure do think it and do it..I was on the end when I was quoted one price over phone than charged more when she saw me when asked you overweight sweat too much...wel I left..... I guess she needed extra time to freshen up the reason for more money who knows but left insulted..
I’m sorry to hear that. Some people can be so rude. I can only say what I have heard hun. We talk a lot at my job because there’s nothing else to do to kill time.
I know some of the girls do not care because they see it solely as a job. So looks do not factor in. I did mention a few things that could jack up the donation. You mentioned she would need extra time to freshen up??? It’s possible hun you may be correct.

ok I think it’s time for me to stop chatting up the review thread Lol.

You my dear-are such a treasure to have on this board...

I’m sorry to hear that. Some people can be so rude. I can only say what I have heard hun. We talk a lot at my job because there’s nothing else to do to kill time.
I know some of the girls do not care because they see it solely as a job. So looks do not factor in. I did mention a few things that could jack up the donation. You mentioned she would need extra time to freshen up??? It’s possible hun you may be correct.

ok I think it’s time for me to stop chatting up the review thread Lol.

Stopped by today, only one girl sadly Daniella. She’s a very skinny blonde bombshell, big fake bolt ons and a nice ass. Was quoted $180 for CBJ and passed.

Howdy all been a good long while. I'm back in New York after several months over our northern border.

I had some time and finds from my year end bonus to burn and thought i would hit up Fantasy. I've never really been over here but I have never been disappointed with the girls from Showorld and thought I hit up Fantasy.

Met up with Colombiana, I'm sorry if the spelling is off, and I think what the lovely Ms Shy said before about a slow day.

She was all by herself and I went over to say hello. We talked for a minute and I was like sure.

She's a very attractive latina with nice large boobs. Felt and looked real. But she has an amazing ass.

When she came in she wouldn't even interact with out the donation so we agreed on fs for 200 but told me now it was 400. I was floored as that was insane. I paid for the half and was now stuck. I never have walked away. I gave her 200 and it was downgraded to bj. Really good and I was enjoying it until about 15 minutes in 20 into the whole half she's like I'm done you can finish. I was a bit surprised and ended up jerking staring at her ass.

As I was leaving she's like you owe me now and I was very turned off. Well I thanked her for her time and left.

Don't know her if she having an off day or not but was still surprised by the slight attitude I got.

Oh also I was not really aloud to touch her.

Well hit and miss I guess. I headed over to Showorld and hung out for a bit and saw a second girl I'll review shortly.

Stay safe all.

Howdy all been a good long while. I'm back in New York after several months over our northern border.

I had some time and finds from my year end bonus to burn and thought i would hit up Fantasy. I've never really been over here but I have never been disappointed with the girls from Showorld and thought I hit up Fantasy.

Met up with Colombiana, I'm sorry if the spelling is off, and I think what the lovely Ms Shy said before about a slow day.

She was all by herself and I went over to say hello. We talked for a minute and I was like sure.

She's a very attractive latina with nice large boobs. Felt and looked real. But she has an amazing ass.

When she came in she wouldn't even interact with out the donation so we agreed on fs for 200 but told me now it was 400. I was floored as that was insane. I paid for the half and was now stuck. I never have walked away. I gave her 200 and it was downgraded to bj. Really good and I was enjoying it until about 15 minutes in 20 into the whole half she's like I'm done you can finish. I was a bit surprised and ended up jerking staring at her ass.

As I was leaving she's like you owe me now and I was very turned off. Well I thanked her for her time and left.

Don't know her if she having an off day or not but was still surprised by the slight attitude I got.

Oh also I was not really aloud to touch her.

Well hit and miss I guess. I headed over to Showorld and hung out for a bit and saw a second girl I'll review shortly.

Stay safe all.
I would have left. This is nothing but a dumb hustling bitch. There's a reason most of these girls would work in a place like this and it isn't because they are the most upstanding people (I'm sure I'm going to hear whining about this comment). The fact that you stayed justified her being a cunt. Next time and I'm assuming there will be a next time as you stayed this time, tell her you know what I changed my mind... Go take a shower because I smell rotten pussy and have to go and drop some change on the floor for her to pickup like the dumb whore she is.

Stopped by last Friday night originally looking to see Andrea but was told she'd just started a half hour dance. I get introduced to the only other girl working there that night, Kate. Venezuelan, I'd say dark caramel skin tone, about 5'8", slim, nice tits and a soft ass, has vitiligo on hands and other areas, but still pretty nonetheless. I figured why not and took a dance for 15min.

Get to the room and we get acquainted, note an accent in her voice. I ask her rate for fs and she says 400. I'm a little stunned so I ask her if she realizes this is for 15 and not 30mins. She confirms and says its 400 or 200 for a cbj. First thought was to get up and leave, but since I was already there I said screw it and went ahead with the 200.

With the donation out of the way, she takes her phone out and plays some Spanish music to her liking to set the mood and begins her dance and tease followed up with some grinding, roaming, squeezing, and sucking. Shortly after she pulls out a cover and gets to work. I gotta say I wasn't impressed, felt really mechanical and just no enthusiasm or emotion. Got to feel around and tried sliding under her panties but got a tap and an "uh-uh." Bummer but message received. About 10 minutes went by before I blew in the bag. She gave me some towels to clean up, we said our goodbyes, and I went on my way. Of course as I was leaving I saw Andrea and damn was she fucking cute, might have to go back and get to know her better. Overall I wouldn't ever repeat with Kate, the rate was ridiculous and the talent just wasn't there to justify. Maybe I'm also to blame for giving in to that kind of price which makes her think it's a bargain but I didn't see any info on her beforehand so I guess this is me taking one for the team. Oh well, better luck next time.

Stopped by last Friday night originally looking to see Andrea but was told she'd just started a half hour dance. I get introduced to the only other girl working there that night, Kate. Venezuelan, I'd say dark caramel skin tone, about 5'8", slim, nice tits and a soft ass, has vitiligo on hands and other areas, but still pretty nonetheless. I figured why not and took a dance for 15min.

Get to the room and we get acquainted, note an accent in her voice. I ask her rate for fs and she says 400. I'm a little stunned so I ask her if she realizes this is for 15 and not 30mins. She confirms and says its 400 or 200 for a cbj. First thought was to get up and leave, but since I was already there I said screw it and went ahead with the 200.

With the donation out of the way, she takes her phone out and plays some Spanish music to her liking to set the mood and begins her dance and tease followed up with some grinding, roaming, squeezing, and sucking. Shortly after she pulls out a cover and gets to work. I gotta say I wasn't impressed, felt really mechanical and just no enthusiasm or emotion. Got to feel around and tried sliding under her panties but got a tap and an "uh-uh." Bummer but message received. About 10 minutes went by before I blew in the bag. She gave me some towels to clean up, we said our goodbyes, and I went on my way. Of course as I was leaving I saw Andrea and damn was she fucking cute, might have to go back and get to know her better. Overall I wouldn't ever repeat with Kate, the rate was ridiculous and the talent just wasn't there to justify. Maybe I'm also to blame for giving in to that kind of price which makes her think it's a bargain but I didn't see any info on her beforehand so I guess this is me taking one for the team. Oh well, better luck next time.
Wow wow. Good thing you didn’t get fs. Thanks

This is a big reason why I don't like these places. I have had similar things happen to me. Once they get you in the room they quote a big number. A few times I just walk out taking the room fee as a loss. Some times I think about pulling the trigger with @ShyfromFantasy because I have the ability to contact her before hand and know the cost and service up front.

I think the pricing is pretty standard. And after you see the same girl for a while there are no surprises. I have rarely had a bad experience at this place. It is all pretty much service as expected for the standard price. Boy I could really use a Miko visit just about now! But... going to wait till this covid wave goes by.

This is a big reason why I don't like these places. I have had similar things happen to me. Once they get you in the room they quote a big number. A few times I just walk out taking the room fee as a loss. Some times I think about pulling the trigger with @ShyfromFantasy because I have the ability to contact her before hand and know the cost and service up front.
Honestly this was my first time I found myself in this situation where I just wasn't comfortable paying such a price, especially with an unknown "talent" who I don't know much about. However, I highly recommend going to see Shy. She's sweet, reasonable, and makes you feel special, you won't have a bad time.

I think the pricing is pretty standard. And after you see the same girl for a while there are no surprises. I have rarely had a bad experience at this place. It is all pretty much service as expected for the standard price. Boy I could really use a Miko visit just about now! But... going to wait till this covid wave goes by.
I can confirm price is not standard. Everything is negotiable. I have even had the same girl give a different starting rate on different visits. Girls I haven’t seen before always give the higher number at first, also new girls do too until they realize the benefit of repeat customers. Either they get eventually it or they don’t and eventually fall away…