FantasyLI - formerly XDreams - Edison Strip West Babylon Long Island

billyS

Reign of Terror
Stay away from hazel. She’s not hot but face was cute enough. Her energy sucks but there were no other dancers available so went with it anyway. I went to touch her tits and she pushed my hands away saying “none of that”. I knew I made a mistake at that point. She said - “ima give you an amazing dance before I suck ya dick”. She then proceeded to give me literally the worst dance + the worst head I’ve ever gotten in my entire life. After 6 pathetic minutes I looked down and said “you need a new profession babe”. She finally gave up and I left. $150 + $60 for the room, but hey… she’ll always have the spot of worst BJ of my life!
Side note: if you’d like a true queen throat goat, see ‘Princess’ at Showworld. Thanks for coming to my tedtalk.
Please post a link to your review of Princess

Saw Aura at Fantasy today. She’s super hot, 18 years old with incredible eyes. Nice natural tits, not giant but not small. Great ass. Perfect attitude. The eyes were wild. I thought she was Latina at first, but these eyes only come on middle eastern or Haitian women. Sharp, dark outside but with a super light piercing middle - like a tiger. She also had some sort of Arabic dialect tatted on her. I didn’t ask but her heritage is def from mid east. Still can’t believe it honestly.

I really prefer coming to the strip & staying safe rather than scrolling lists. The owner is a solid dude & I’d rather pay to pick from a litter. There was also Adriana and a blonde; both were smoking hot. Adriana’s ass is bonkers.

I took 15min for 60 at the door. Took CBJ for 150. Everything would have been 2flat & boy do I regret not spending that extra fifty.
Spit on junior & in her hand to get me going. Laid across my lap, sucking with her tits almost around my d. Ass in the air, back arched - very inviting. I asked if I could play with her & she mhmmm’d with her mouth full. Really nice soft skin and super tight wet pussy. It was really a very sensual and intimate session. Deep throat, licking, proper hand play - almost perfect form. At one point she’s stroking so good, I’m fingering her pussy and we’re both about to come just staring in each others eyes face to face. Finished while fucking her mouth, with her bent over spreading that beautiful ass in the mirror.

You win some & you lose some. Often in this hobby I lose a lot. Expectations aren’t met, service sucks, vibes suck. Whatever. But then, you get that fucking win you’ve been looking for & it just sets you back on the path. I was laughing historical right after, felt 1000 times better then when I walked in. Go check her out. Best session in a long time.

Went here a few weeks ago. Found a gem. Walked in and into the back. Two dancers were there. Talked with Veronica first. Super sexy blonde Latina. Double D’s , man made, great looking with a smoking body and fat ass. Probably I would say mid 30’s. Spoke zero English. She was using an interpreter app to talk to me. Anyways, wanted 350 for everything on top of the 60 house fee. Wasn’t going that much with her despite the smoking body.

decided to chat with Aura next. Took the dance with her. Brunette, probably around 30, nice natural C cups. Fat, man made ass though. Which I don’t typically like but it was nice. Here’s the amazing part ( atleast to me). She tells me 180 for cbj or 200 for everything. I say ok I’ll take everything. Than goes, I only do anal though. I was amazed. I was soo excited. Ofcourse that was ok with me. I don’t partake in anal EVER in my normal lifestyle.

Get to the room and give her donation. She immediately strips and starts dancing a little on me to get me going. I’m already going. It doesn’t take much. So I start grabbing her body all over rubbing her kitty which she allowed and kissing her all over her body. She loved it. Moaning, telling me I was getting her wet, kissing my neck back. Sits me down and slips on the rubber and starts a cbj. Not the best. Not the worst. But I wasn’t there for that. A minute or two of that and I stand up and tell her to bend over the couch. She obliges and spreads her legs so I got an amazing view of her ass. I start pounding away anal for the next 5 minutes. She was enjoying it. Moaning , sweating, rubbing her tits. For someone who claims to only do anal she was super tight. Anyways, blew in the bag after 5 minutes and than continued for a minute or two until I had to pull out.

We got dressed , she kissed me on the cheek on the way out and I was out. She may be my new go to. I keep checking the schedule and it doesn’t appear that she is consistently there. Forgot to ask her the schedule for herself. Again , 260 total damage. 60 house, 200 to her. Will 100% try her again.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Went here a few weeks ago. Found a gem. Walked in and into the back. Two dancers were there. Talked with Veronica first. Super sexy blonde Latina. Double D’s , man made, great looking with a smoking body and fat ass. Probably I would say mid 30’s. Spoke zero English. She was using an interpreter app to talk to me. Anyways, wanted 350 for everything on top of the 60 house fee. Wasn’t going that much with her despite the smoking body.

decided to chat with Aura next. Took the dance with her. Brunette, probably around 30, nice natural C cups. Fat, man made ass though. Which I don’t typically like but it was nice. Here’s the amazing part ( atleast to me). She tells me 180 for cbj or 200 for everything. I say ok I’ll take everything. Than goes, I only do anal though. I was amazed. I was soo excited. Ofcourse that was ok with me. I don’t partake in anal EVER in my normal lifestyle.

Get to the room and give her donation. She immediately strips and starts dancing a little on me to get me going. I’m already going. It doesn’t take much. So I start grabbing her body all over rubbing her kitty which she allowed and kissing her all over her body. She loved it. Moaning, telling me I was getting her wet, kissing my neck back. Sits me down and slips on the rubber and starts a cbj. Not the best. Not the worst. But I wasn’t there for that. A minute or two of that and I stand up and tell her to bend over the couch. She obliges and spreads her legs so I got an amazing view of her ass. I start pounding away anal for the next 5 minutes. She was enjoying it. Moaning , sweating, rubbing her tits. For someone who claims to only do anal she was super tight. Anyways, blew in the bag after 5 minutes and than continued for a minute or two until I had to pull out.

We got dressed , she kissed me on the cheek on the way out and I was out. She may be my new go to. I keep checking the schedule and it doesn’t appear that she is consistently there. Forgot to ask her the schedule for herself. Again , 260 total damage. 60 house, 200 to her. Will 100% try her again.
Yeah I'm kind of curious too how you chatted with the two dancers.

I know I haven't been there in a while but from what I remember you can only talk to the girls if you go into one of those booths and pay a dollar for the screen to open. Then you have about a minute to strike a deal but the other girls are listening to the conversation.

So I don't see where you would have the time to both pull out phones and do all this thru the translator apps.

So did they change the set up?
Where were you talking to the girls?

Also you pounded her asshole for about six minutes. Most girls don't want you in there that long so I'm guessing she really isn't all that tight.

I know I haven't been there in a while but from what I remember you can only talk to the girls if you go into one of those booths and pay a dollar for the screen to open. Then you have about a minute to strike a deal but the other girls are listening to the conversation.
They have a open room in the back where you can go and talk and pic but yes you have to pay I think 10 dollars to walk around the club

billyS

Reign of Terror
They have a open room in the back where you can go and talk and pic but yes you have to pay I think 10 dollars to walk around the club
Why not just hit reply next time so it's more evident you are quoting my post so you can respond?

Otherwise it looks like you used my quote without proper citation.
You don't want that asshole Bill Ackman coming after you, do you?

Lol lol :):)

hey guys! Things have changed. The girls are no longer behind that peep show window. We now sit out in the hallway that’s in front of the peep show doors. So you can sit with us and have a conversation. Oh and there is no $10 fee.. you can talk to us freely. You can walk around the place free as well.

billyS

Reign of Terror
hey guys! Things have changed. The girls are no longer behind that peep show window. We now sit out in the hallway that’s in front of the peep show doors. So you can sit with us and have a conversation. Oh and there is no $10 fee.. you can talk to us freely. You can walk around the place free as well.
So it's like Show World then. I always liked that setup better.

Ok it has been awhile since I was there

Thank you for explaining for me Shy. Yes, it’s similar to showworld. I actually prefer showworld in this specific circumstance because the girls are spaced out more. At Fantasy, they’re kind of sitting directly next to each other so your convo isn’t as private.

Nice review. Just curious, were did you see her at the start of her shift?
It was late. It was around 11pm on a Sunday night.

Yeah I'm kind of curious too how you chatted with the two dancers.

So I don't see where you would have the time to both pull out phones and do all this thru the translator apps.

So did they change the set up?
Where were you talking to the girls?

Also you pounded her asshole for about six minutes. Most girls don't want you in there that long so I'm guessing she really isn't all that tight.
Admittingly, I’m not the most endowed male lol. However, even so I still felt it was tight.

Thank you for explaining for me Shy. Yes, it’s similar to showworld. I actually prefer showworld in this specific circumstance because the girls are spaced out more. At Fantasy, they’re kind of sitting directly next to each other so your convo isn’t as private.

It was late. It was around 11pm on a Sunday night.

Admittingly, I’m not the most endowed male lol. However, even so I still felt it was tight.
Expert Raker if you go again, and if there’s a girl that you want to see, ask to speak with her privately on the side bench in the hallway.