FantasyLI - formerly XDreams - Edison Strip West Babylon Long Island

Moderators-hope this is the right thread, to ask about getting some feedback on xxxxxx. Tried to post “in search of” thread but never got past the Mods. Sorry for being impatient but she look amazing in the pictures she posts. Please let me know if I’m doing something wrong. I thought I posted correctly.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Moderators-hope this is the right thread, to ask about getting some feedback on xxxxxx. Tried to post “in search of” thread but never got past the Mods. Sorry for being impatient but she look amazing in the pictures she posts. Please let me know if I’m doing something wrong. I thought I posted correctly.
What you're doing wrong is not contributing to the board.
Go see her and review her. Take one for the team.
You are in moderation because you have under ten posts and really haven't contributed anything.

Tatiana, white (latina?) short with huge natural rack, pretty face and cute ass. took 15 minutes for $35 and opted for a CBJ at $120,
(CFS was on the menu as well at $ 250). She sprayed my hands with alcohol before beginning and gave me a thin rubber glove so that I could fondle her at will! I probed her with my gloved fingers as she worked on the big guy using her throat and tongue piercing to completion. Sweet girl with a great body and attitude. I will be back to try the CFS because she looked real good posing in doggy.

Tatiana, white (latina?) short with huge natural rack, pretty face and cute ass. took 15 minutes for $35 and opted for a CBJ at $120,
(CFS was on the menu as well at $ 250). She sprayed my hands with alcohol before beginning and gave me a thin rubber glove so that I could fondle her at will! I probed her with my gloved fingers as she worked on the big guy using her throat and tongue piercing to completion. Sweet girl with a great body and attitude. I will be back to try the CFS because she looked real good posing in doggy.
I wonder if this is the same Tatiana that used to work at Cheri Bombs

Saw Timber the other day for the first time in years. She’s lost a little bit on her fastball look wise but she still gets the job done. Paid the house fee and 130 later she was getting to work. Started off with your typical dance, those man made bolt ons right in my face. Moved onto CBJ, decent suction, no teeth, blew in bag 10 minutes later. Clean up and small talk and I was on my way.

I normally go to showworld. I prefer to pay for safety & to pick from a selection. Today, selection was not great - they recommended going to the fantasy location. I walked in & walked out of there last time, so I never even think about it as an option.

Anyway - get to the glass and an Asian BOMBSHELL in a school girl outfit starts the chat. She starts introducing the girls and I say oh no … I want you, like right now. Honestly, it’s what dreams are made of. Like what you hope to get at an AMP but never do.

I don’t even want to leave this review. I want to keep this knowledge all for myself. But that wouldn’t be fair now, would it?

I am also not exactly happy about this hobby. I normally get a post nut wave of SHAME. Not today. I can’t stop thinking about her. So, due to the shame, I normally only bring enough cash for a BJ. Idk, that’s how I justify it.

So, I pay them $40 for the 15 min room. The room is super clean; the whole vibe was way better in general. She comes in, super cool and cute. Great energy. Her ass is sticking out of the school girl skirt and I am fucking bummed I don’t have more money. She tells me $120 for the CBJ. Doesn’t bitch, moan or try to upsell at all. Straight up class all around.

She gives me a great little strip tease. Let’s me feel everything. Takes it all off slowly. Pulls it out, covers me up and goes to town. Basically a fucking perfect ten covered BJ. Eye contact, great technique, moaning. I love her. The entire time I am thinking how bad I screwed up and how incredible FS probably is.

Quick and easy. Enjoyable and memorable. As it should be! I am literally sitting in my car trying not to go back right now for the whole thing. It was that good. Young, fire hot, Asian school girl.

Happy hunting boys.

Tits? And did you grab the days she works?
Small/medium. I actually like smaller girls so it was perfect to me. Ass was perfect as well. She’s not thick at all but has everything in all the right places. Not flat and bony like most Asian girls. She had kind of a Latina body on her.
I saw her on a Monday. Doesn’t look like she’s listed there often so I assume that’s the day for Asian school girl on LI.

This probably belongs in the Fantasy thread. But I do want to chip in. I have seen Miko many many times. She is fantastic. Perfect smooth skin, always smells great, always gets the job done. I do miss her. I will have to go pay her a visit. FS used to be off the menu with her but I have heard recently that it is indeed on the menu.

Saw Mi yesterday and had a bad time.
Was running short on time and figured I would just stop in see Timber and go on with my day but she was occupied.
Got a single, and waited in the room for Miko who is still very sexy. Skinny, Asian, love her piercings. She came in and explained the menu, wanted 100+ just for a topless roaming and HE. Said no thanks, she moved down to $80 for straight HJ. At this point I paid for the room and was already running out of time so I went for it. Decent job, came all over the place, cleaned up and left.

Going to avoid this place for a bit, much better options down the road.

Saw Mi yesterday and had a bad time.
Was running short on time and figured I would just stop in see Timber and go on with my day but she was occupied.
Got a single, and waited in the room for Miko who is still very sexy. Skinny, Asian, love her piercings. She came in and explained the menu, wanted 100+ just for a topless roaming and HE. Said no thanks, she moved down to $80 for straight HJ. At this point I paid for the room and was already running out of time so I went for it. Decent job, came all over the place, cleaned up and left.

Going to avoid this place for a bit, much better options down the road.
Picked the wrong girl to see lol. You should Check out shy she never disappoints.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I normally go to showworld. I prefer to pay for safety & to pick from a selection. Today, selection was not great - they recommended going to the fantasy location. I walked in & walked out of there last time, so I never even think about it as an option.

Anyway - get to the glass and an Asian BOMBSHELL in a school girl outfit starts the chat. She starts introducing the girls and I say oh no … I want you, like right now. Honestly, it’s what dreams are made of. Like what you hope to get at an AMP but never do.

I don’t even want to leave this review. I want to keep this knowledge all for myself. But that wouldn’t be fair now, would it?

I am also not exactly happy about this hobby. I normally get a post nut wave of SHAME. Not today. I can’t stop thinking about her. So, due to the shame, I normally only bring enough cash for a BJ. Idk, that’s how I justify it.

So, I pay them $40 for the 15 min room. The room is super clean; the whole vibe was way better in general. She comes in, super cool and cute. Great energy. Her ass is sticking out of the school girl skirt and I am fucking bummed I don’t have more money. She tells me $120 for the CBJ. Doesn’t bitch, moan or try to upsell at all. Straight up class all around.

She gives me a great little strip tease. Let’s me feel everything. Takes it all off slowly. Pulls it out, covers me up and goes to town. Basically a fucking perfect ten covered BJ. Eye contact, great technique, moaning. I love her. The entire time I am thinking how bad I screwed up and how incredible FS probably is.

Quick and easy. Enjoyable and memorable. As it should be! I am literally sitting in my car trying not to go back right now for the whole thing. It was that good. Young, fire hot, Asian school girl.

Happy hunting boys.
I moved the Miko thread into here.
If she wants to take out an ad she can have her own thread.

UG Review

Stopped in here late last week looking for some yum yums. Haven't been here in a long time. Place was quiet, which is how I like it. Very clean, organized, people working were very helpful and friendly.

Step into the booth for a peek at the ladies and see a fine looking Latina woman. Motion to her and say hello, says her name is Andrea. I head to the front and pay for the dance $40 and head to the room to get comfortable. Andrea walks in and I have too say she is a very attractive woman. I didn't ask her age, but I would guess mid 20s. Tallish in her high heels, I would say 5'8", long jet black straight hair. I would call her physique slim, with a nice bubble butt. Her complexion was caramel colored and very clear. Dark red lip stick and a very exotic look to her. No signs of any drug abuse, bubbly personality, and easy to communicate with, and ZERO attitude. We exchange pleasantries and she asks what it is I want. I tell her everything, she quotes me a price and I go with it. I am not going to say what it is I paid, but don't go there expecting a $60 dollar blow job. I don't monger to squabble over the price of some good poundcake, if I see something I like I make it happen.

Andrea is dressed in a fishnet body suit with a nice black bra and g string. She has some really sick ink on her right shoulder and chest. Might have had some more ink on her stomach and upper thigh, but I don't remember. She starts off with some nice house music on her phone and starts to dance in front of me. She comes closer and gets on my lap and her ass fits perfectly in this guys lap. Perfect bubble butt with a little Cush. Grinding on me a little, bounces up and unlocks her bra, she has really nice C's that were natural, and some dark aureolas with nice nipples. Her titties shaking in my face and my hands on her ass I am starting to feel a little movement down below. She asks if I am ready and I reply sure.

Grabs a cover and starts an enthusiastic CBJ. She told me to relax, as if this was my first time. It was kind of cute considering I got the whiff that she might be new to this type of hospitality. Anyway, the CBJ was adequate and I bet with no cover it would be intense. She was getting into it which always helps with the cover on. I felt like I was going to pop so I slowly pulled her hair back and told her I was ready. She plopped on a little lube and hopped on top. Nice and tight grip, some really nice low moans like she might actually be enjoying herself. I asked to switch to doggie because I had to see that ass while I was smashing it from behind. Her long hair draped over her shoulders and almost to her tailbone, it was a really nice view. Again, nice and tight grip and some small subtle moans, I thrusted a few more times and roared into the bag. Tapped her ass a few times lightly and I felt those endorphins quick in for like 10 seconds and quickly snapped out of it before I got all giddy. I was highly impressed with myself as I was walking out, high fiving myself in my own head. I had managed too last a total of 5 minutes between the CBJ AND the sex. This is pushing record time for this old cat, shit I thinks I still got it!

In this season of giving I am THANKFUL I got to smoosh that fine looking Latina lady and her perfect bubble butt.

ANDREA:

Personality 10/10
Looks 8.5/10 - Nobody is perfect
Body 8.5/10 - Add a half a point if you likes em slim with a bubble butt and a smile!
Performance: Hers 8.5/10 MINE: 11/10 - I gave myself the extra point for lasting more than 5 minutes
Repeat Probability: 10/10 - Just never really in that area
Price 7/10 - You can use your own judgements on that

More reviews to come,I am on a "smooshing spree" just haven't had the time to type all the reviews yet.

Happy Holidays Gents!

Any ball park of price?? In the 1s or 2s??
I didn't include price because of 2 things:

I am a fat, old, unattractive goat. I am sure I pay a premium because of my outwardly appearance. The price may differ for some of you in better shape and more attractive. Not trying to be vague.

I also left it out because of the lurkers who troll and try to fuck up this board.

My rule of thumb, always bring more in event it's an itch you MUST scratch.

I am a fat, old, unattractive goat. I am sure I pay a premium because of my outwardly appearance. The price may differ for some of you in better shape and more attractive. Not trying to be vague.

I also left it out because of the lurkers who troll and try to fuck up this board.

Aww no! I can tell you that rates are not based on your appearance. We don’t care if as you put it “in shape and attractive “ walks through the door. Everyone gets the same.

I tend to agree prices may vary according to looks and I also felt rushed due to my appearance as well at these places while I have not tried Fantasy yet but have been to the others in that area and felt the same.....