FantasyLI - formerly XDreams - Edison Strip West Babylon Long Island

What I had been doing for years is taking a double for 50 and then leaving 150 on the side table. Always got the same thing. CBj finish by hand. If I wanted somethign different it was negotiated. To be honest I only did FS with Seka here and that was quite a while ago and I don't remember what I paid but I know it wasn't 400. it was probably lke 200 or 250. Also I have not been here on any kind of regular basis for several years so maybe things have changed.

I find the prices to be consistent here. My experience is typically 80-100 for hj, 100-120 for cbj and 160-200 for fs. I always try to negotiate before paying for the room. Although, I have gotten some wild numbers like 200 for cbj and 400 for fs. When I get hit with a number like that I say no thanks and move on.

Saw Bree last night. White girl, huge tits, thicker frame but still very cute if you like thick girls. $40 + $10 to the man in the booth get inside and Bree starts at $100 for a handjob I counter at $80 and tell her take it or leave it. Starts the show, quick dance, play with her tits for a bit. She takes junior out and gives a Medicore HJ, I blow on the floor and move on.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Saw Bree last night. White girl, huge tits, thicker frame but still very cute if you like thick girls. $40 + $10 to the man in the booth get inside and Bree starts at $100 for a handjob I counter at $80 and tell her take it or leave it. Starts the show, quick dance, play with her tits for a bit. She takes junior out and gives a Medicore HJ, I blow on the floor and move on.
Why would you tip the guy in the booth $10?

billyS

Reign of Terror
I was told years ago that they would ignore the time limit if you tipped them. I can't remember if I tipped and what the results were.
Interesting. I remember one time I went way over the limit with 7. She was ignoring the phone ringing. Finally Mike came banging on the door and let himself in and started yelling at her. He said he was going to fire her.
I was trying to calm him down and give him some money but he was ignoring me. He was really heated.

That session was reviewed, it's the one titled 'Being Sinful on Good Friday' or something like that.

I was here Friday at 11:30 am. Chanel was the girl I chose. She told me through the glass that she can't discuss the tipping structure but it starts at 100 and goes as high as 400.

I liked her as I have a thing for Latinas. She spun around and showed me her great ass and they kind of sold me haha. Paid for 15 mins. She came in and I offered $200 for a cbj. She agreed. I know some people haggle and stuff but I get easily turned off when negotiating and I was prepared to spend that money. She danced around a bit and then told me to get comfortable. She put a condom on my semi hard dick and jerked me to erection. Her BJ skills weren't great as she has a very shallow mouth. She was sucking on the tip and I asked her to put a little more in. She did but called it a "deep throat" and backed away laughing that it was difficult for her. She may have got my whole head in her mouth but whatever. She switched between stroking and sucking and I eventually blew in to the bag.

She seemingly didn't want to touch any part of me that wasn't under a condom. She wasn't wearing a mask, asked that I did, and let me touch her ass. So, I'm not sure if she was afraid of COVID or just bare skin from a stranger.

I haven't done this stuff in a long time so I just went with the flow. She was nice. Not too robotic. She warned me the clock may be getting low and I should finish before they cut us off. That was a nice heads up.

Looks: 8/10 small breasts, great ass, pretty gave.
CBJ: 5/10 Could have been a lot better but it still got the job done with the help of her hands. Thinking I should have just got a hand job as she was more skilled with her hands.

Overall, a good time. I was gonna test out Miko based off everyone's review but she was busy and Asians aren't really my thing. Love latinas.

Interesting. I remember one time I went way over the limit with 7. She was ignoring the phone ringing. Finally Mike came banging on the door and let himself in and started yelling at her. He said he was going to fire her.
I was trying to calm him down and give him some money but he was ignoring me. He was really heated.

That session was reviewed, it's the one titled 'Being Sinful on Good Friday' or something like that.
Billy mike unlocked the door???

billyS

Reign of Terror
Billy mike unlocked the door???
Yeah, He actually came in.
I went back and read the review and I had said he knocked a few times but she ignored it.
I think he gave us enough warning so I got my pants on.

https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/being-sinful-on-good-friday.14088/

Rereading this, I know I had to leave some stuff out not to get her in trouble because the rules were different then, but the part about Mike was pretty much how it happened.

Of course there were the rumors the had cameras in the room and we speculated later maybe he saw something he didn't like about the session.

Wowww! If she wasn’t responding I could see him thinking that maybe something was wrong. It’s very possible that he saw some thing he did not like. I’m surprised he didn’t say anything to her about it. He would always let me know his “critiques”. I hated that.

Yeah, He actually came in.
I went back and read the review and I had said he knocked a few times but she ignored it.
I think he gave us enough warning so I got my pants on.

https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/being-sinful-on-good-friday.14088/

Rereading this, I know I had to leave some stuff out not to get her in trouble because the rules were different then, but the part about Mike was pretty much how it happened.

Of course there were the rumors the had cameras in the room and we speculated later maybe he saw something he didn't like about the session.
Btw billy.. your writing is incredible! I just read that seven post. A+++!

billyS

Reign of Terror
Btw billy.. your writing is incredible! I just read that seven post. A+++!
The rest of that thread is pretty interesting too.
That girl Danielle talking about naming XDreams "the dish" short for petri dish.
That came up briefly last time I saw you, remember we were talking about how these places would make a great sitcom, albeit, only on HBO.
Actually I think Starz would be the perfect place for it.

I was here Friday at 11:30 am. Chanel was the girl I chose. She told me through the glass that she can't discuss the tipping structure but it starts at 100 and goes as high as 400.

I liked her as I have a thing for Latinas. She spun around and showed me her great ass and they kind of sold me haha. Paid for 15 mins. She came in and I offered $200 for a cbj. She agreed. I know some people haggle and stuff but I get easily turned off when negotiating and I was prepared to spend that money. She danced around a bit and then told me to get comfortable. She put a condom on my semi hard dick and jerked me to erection. Her BJ skills weren't great as she has a very shallow mouth. She was sucking on the tip and I asked her to put a little more in. She did but called it a "deep throat" and backed away laughing that it was difficult for her. She may have got my whole head in her mouth but whatever. She switched between stroking and sucking and I eventually blew in to the bag.

She seemingly didn't want to touch any part of me that wasn't under a condom. She wasn't wearing a mask, asked that I did, and let me touch her ass. So, I'm not sure if she was afraid of COVID or just bare skin from a stranger.

I haven't done this stuff in a long time so I just went with the flow. She was nice. Not too robotic. She warned me the clock may be getting low and I should finish before they cut us off. That was a nice heads up.

Looks: 8/10 small breasts, great ass, pretty gave.
CBJ: 5/10 Could have been a lot better but it still got the job done with the help of her hands. Thinking I should have just got a hand job as she was more skilled with her hands.

Overall, a good time. I was gonna test out Miko based off everyone's review but she was busy and Asians aren't really my thing. Love latinas.
Might be the first time I heard of a "shallow mouth".

Wanted to chime in, I visited today and noticed that the rates have changed once again. A 15 min dance went from 40 to 45 and a 30 min dance is now 70 up from 50. I believe the hour is set at 100.

The rest of that thread is pretty interesting too.
That girl Danielle talking about naming XDreams "the dish" short for petri dish.
That came up briefly last time I saw you, remember we were talking about how these places would make a great sitcom, albeit, only on HBO.
Actually I think Starz would be the perfect place for it.
YES! This place would have the number 1 show Billy lollll. I don’t think people would believe most of the shenanigans that go on here. I love it tho..never a dull moment. Oh and I just read that “petridish” comment coming from her …it’s funny… I’ll behave…
I will say that Mike towards the end didn’t care anymore about cleaning and keeping that place looking its best. Phil is the complete opposite. I’m not saying that just because I work there either

Btw. @RoyalFlush666 Miko is hot!!

P.S Billy one critique from Mike was that I should be more sensual.