Fantasies of NYC Reviews & Discussion 516-886-5888

Ashley HH 220

Hot Latina Spinner Young and petite, nice butt, pretty face. MM C. Shaved. Fun personality.

Ashley made a great impression on me right way. Friendly greeting, body looking great. Petite, young, and I loved her how her ass looked in her cute little black outfit.

We started by kissing and undressing. Her kissing was tender and sincere. When I got a closer look at her breasts I realized they cannot be real, but the proportion is really nice. She saw my erection and smiled, then play-acted like she had to get closer haha. Good actress, I smiled and got harder, she was sucking my dick like it was an amazing discovery.

She sucked me more and more and even though I would love to fuck this tiny cute body of hers, I also love CIM. As long as she was comfortable putting in all the work, I accepted it, and soon I was past the point of no return, cummin in her mouth with a feeling of gratitude.She also accepted my attention in DATY with very sincere-seeming reactions and sounds.

Nice location, room was clean and well setup.

Tatiana -320/60mins

Tatiana very attractive she’s young in her early 20s with smooth soft white skin. She look somewhat mix and speak decent English saying she go to college here. Tatiana got a Very slim with natural B cups and a great ass. Pics are real that posted. How does these girls have such a slim body but with a great butt? As soon as I see Tatiana I fell for her she pulled me inside the room we did some light kissing with me squeezing her ass she turns start rubbing her ass against my junk.
We start off with standing shower great lfk turn to dfk which I like, lot of ass playing on her in shower where I wash her butt and start biting them. Had her against the wall to let me lick her from behind.
She enjoyed it and gave me a nice wet bbj right after. We went back to room to continue the fun.
I continue to enjoy eating her out she is very tasty, I lay down had her in 69 position kept licking the clit until she O’d. Her body was going crazy shaking. Cover came on had her ride me cowgirl great view looking at the mirror. Turn her to edge of the bed going ham in missonary I can see she horny af as well. Pulled her up lift her up having her up and down on me until I got tired. She def felt my entire junk in and out of her. I finished off in my fav doggy with that great view and great feel of an ass how can I last. Shot everything inside the bag did a few more strokes before taking out. It was a fantastic and fun session with Tatiana. She make me feel like I’m in my 20s again.

Analy / $320

I like to monger on weekends and try my luck. This place gives a feee visit after 10 visits which is definitely a good way to lure me back for new talent. Saw the pics of on their website of her in the black see through dress/LI fetid and knew my target. She is exactly that girl in the black dress. Voluptuous is a good description. Very very sexy overall and in her 20’s with black smooth hair above her ass and D size tits and fat bubble in the back. She took a good pounding today guys. I had her suck my dick and balls before the shower. In the shower she started by soaping her fat tits and good down and sandwiching my dock between them and jerk me off with her tits. The feeling was nice. Pulled my dick from between them and shoved in her mouth she tried to deep throat and I just released deep down there. Did a second pop after a few minutes of talking and kissing and then had her ride my face first, then 69. Then DATO on her in doggy then went in her doggy, standing doggy, missionary. In missionary she looks amazing with that pretty face and shiny smooth olive skin. Analy is the type of girl I’d see many times over. She’s like 24/25 so if you’re looking for a milf, don’t see her. If you’re looking for a solid massage don’t see her. If you’re looking for hot Latina with curves and good service then she’s someone to see.

Lydia
$320 60m
(DFK bbj russian rimming 69 CFS)

Saw her pics and saw F cups listed as her size. She’s like 5’2/5’3, so I can only imagine how F’s look on a girl this size. Did a morning appointment and had her fresh. She is pretty and yes F naturals that look awesome. Typical avg booty, but has a nice body and face overall. She is Chinese and has a exotic look to her though.

We got it off quickly. Her attitude is eager to please. Helped me undress down to the shower. Then sat in my lap and started DFK and my hands went wondering to her tits taking down her lingerie straps and sucking and squeezing and shaking her tits, then she slides off my lap and goes to her knees and gives a wet slow BBJ then went to the shower. A lot of DFK and a lot of moans from her. I figured I’d quiet her with my cock in her mouth and I then titty fucked her until I busted all over those bad boys.

We chat and get cozy to recharge myself a bit and chatted a few minutes until Lydia goes down without me asking and starts to suck me off and making constant eye contact and smiling even with the dick on her mouth. Then rims me very good, then she titty fucked my dick and then I went standing and had her on her back and went down to suck her pussy and tongue fucking her and sucking her clit for a long time and went up to suck her tits and got in 69. She does very good with BBJ. Then she goes in her knees and BBJ and put the rubber on me and got on her back. Went down DATY again and went in her pussy slowly and deep. Went crazy with her tits sucking and putting my face between. She enjoys her tits being played with and lightly abused a bit. Had her in sideways holding her by the tits and plowing hard and she is very loud. Changed to doggy on the bed and pumped until popped in the bag. Laid next to her with rubber still on. We cleanup and take a shower quickly. I left a happy man. She’s a titty lover’s must see. 320$ for the hour.

Lydia
$320 60m
(DFK bbj russian rimming 69 CFS)

Saw her pics and saw F cups listed as her size. She’s like 5’2/5’3, so I can only imagine how F’s look on a girl this size. Did a morning appointment and had her fresh. She is pretty and yes F naturals that look awesome. Typical avg booty, but has a nice body and face overall. She is Chinese and has a exotic look to her though.

We got it off quickly. Her attitude is eager to please. Helped me undress down to the shower. Then sat in my lap and started DFK and my hands went wondering to her tits taking down her lingerie straps and sucking and squeezing and shaking her tits, then she slides off my lap and goes to her knees and gives a wet slow BBJ then went to the shower. A lot of DFK and a lot of moans from her. I figured I’d quiet her with my cock in her mouth and I then titty fucked her until I busted all over those bad boys.

We chat and get cozy to recharge myself a bit and chatted a few minutes until Lydia goes down without me asking and starts to suck me off and making constant eye contact and smiling even with the dick on her mouth. Then rims me very good, then she titty fucked my dick and then I went standing and had her on her back and went down to suck her pussy and tongue fucking her and sucking her clit for a long time and went up to suck her tits and got in 69. She does very good with BBJ. Then she goes in her knees and BBJ and put the rubber on me and got on her back. Went down DATY again and went in her pussy slowly and deep. Went crazy with her tits sucking and putting my face between. She enjoys her tits being played with and lightly abused a bit. Had her in sideways holding her by the tits and plowing hard and she is very loud. Changed to doggy on the bed and pumped until popped in the bag. Laid next to her with rubber still on. We cleanup and take a shower quickly. I left a happy man. She’s a titty lover’s must see. 320$ for the hour.
was she shaved?

Paola 300$

Had a few hours to myself and booked a 1 hour session with the new Spanish girl Paula. Huge real ass and nice tits. Black hair below shoulders and thick thighs. She’s a girl I would call curvy and thick. She gives a good BBJ. Her mouth can take a big size and can go deep. Previewed a little before shower and In the shower she just just went all out gagging spitting dt until I cim. Showered and took our time letting me play with her and suck her tits. We were making out in between.
Took a 5 /8 minute rest and Paola tells me if I want her to suck. I laid back and let her BBJ for about 10 minutes. At that point I was pretty satisfied and can just finish this way in her mouth. But I needed to at least cip after a few pumps. She gets in standing doggy and opens her ass cheeks. Instead of fucking her I went down and dato/y then went in covered. Changes to few other positions until I filled the rubber and cleaned up quickly to go. She’s a good time and I liked her bbj.

Eulalia : $320 plus 100$ tip

Haven’t been with a Japanese girl in a long time, and got to check out Eulalia. First of all she’s mix Japanese/Chinese but has a ambiguous look where you can’t tell what she is. Nonetheless less pretty on the face and had a nice pair of tits on her. very pale and veiny tits and soft all over. Black shiny hair and had on some light makeup. She had a menu of BBFSCIP $200 or outside $100 which is not my thing. did the latter. Her skills are what I’d expect from a Japanese girl. Very submissive and wanted to please. Despite being on the younger side she is definitely experienced with dick handling. Sucked me off in the shower after we cleaned up and got a feel of her pussy in doggy and had her BBJCIM. Her pussy is pretty tight.

Gave me a ‘massage’ but it was for a minute or 2 and went rimming me deep from behind as I’m face down. I can feel her whole tongue going in and licking and even sucking my asshole.

Turned over and she grabs my balls and soft sucking on them was really nice. Pushed her head down to rim me some more then had her ride me until I was ready to pop changed to her on her back and popped all over her stomach. We had a few minutes left and we spent it laying together and she’s telling me she’s new to the US and massaging my shoulder until it was time. Cleaned me up and sent me off to PPS. Her service was satisfying to say the least.

Eulalia - 320/ 1hr + BBFS CIP (200)

Young clear white soft skin with nice smile greeting me and great set of boobs. Body is slim waist, petite about 5'4. i opted for bbfs and CIP which is 200 extra.
We start off with shower she wash me everywhere got me excited. We start dfk more and more she turned got a little action in the shower but wanted to continue in the room.
After I lay on bed Eulalia start a long deep with great suction bbj that eventually led me to CIM. She wiped me clean we rest and cuddle,
I didnt get all my load out didnt have to wait long for my cock to go straight back up after some touching and rubbing.
Got on top of her dfk which she's great at. Insert inside her in missionary which felt crazy good and tight. Her wetness made it a bit easier to insert. We switch to cg had her ride me. She riding in all different style, sitting bouncing up and down then squatting with her tongue in my mouth. We switch to doggy style which gave me the nice view of her ass and nice body slim shape which got me even more excited. back at missionary she her legs locked on me. im going wild since no cover feels great with the tightness and little room to maneuver I didnt last long, blasted the rest of my load inside her. It felt wonderful. We shower again, got like 10 mins left but didnt stay. Eulalia amazing provider with great service. worthe extra dollars if you're into bbfs like me.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Eulalia - 320/ 1hr + BBFS CIP (200)

Young clear white soft skin with nice smile greeting me and great set of boobs. Body is slim waist, petite about 5'4. i opted for bbfs and CIP which is 200 extra.
We start off with shower she wash me everywhere got me excited. We start dfk more and more she turned got a little action in the shower but wanted to continue in the room.
After I lay on bed Eulalia start a long deep with great suction bbj that eventually led me to CIM. She wiped me clean we rest and cuddle,
I didnt get all my load out didnt have to wait long for my cock to go straight back up after some touching and rubbing.
Got on top of her dfk which she's great at. Insert inside her in missionary which felt crazy good and tight. Her wetness made it a bit easier to insert. We switch to cg had her ride me. She riding in all different style, sitting bouncing up and down then squatting with her tongue in my mouth. We switch to doggy style which gave me the nice view of her ass and nice body slim shape which got me even more excited. back at missionary she her legs locked on me. im going wild since no cover feels great with the tightness and little room to maneuver I didnt last long, blasted the rest of my load inside her. It felt wonderful. We shower again, got like 10 mins left but didnt stay. Eulalia amazing provider with great service. worthe extra dollars if you're into bbfs like me.
Great review, really enjoyed reading it.
Can I ask approximately how old you are?

Eulalaia - $320 plus $200
(BBFS/CIP, DFK, BBJ, shower, rimming)

Went to see the new Japanese Eulalia and booked an evening appointment. She’s younger to mid 20’s with a pretty face and slim body but has a nice rack. Looks 8.5/10. Has a longer kind of nose and had face is not the typical round face, but more longer. Definitely pretty. Had a sweet shy GF vibe. She didn’t speak much English and I don’t speak Japanese, so google did the job. Did the works.

We settle the balance and she comes back and takes the dress off and her body looks fit and tits are really nice.

Starts BBJ preview in the room, Then off to the shower.

First we cleanup then I start to DFK, BBJ with no teeth which is how I gauge a good BBJ. I hate a toothy BBJ. I have her bend over and BBFS in doggy until I CIP.

We go to the room and she gives me a good massage. Her hands are so soft that I just got hard and turned over and she sees I’m hard and starts to BBJ. She starts a serious slow rimming. Enjoyed her body and DATY and kissed every where on her then went right in her in gooey pussy in missionary first. Doggy, back to missionary until I CIP.

She takes directions well, and very good vibe and her service is 9/10.

Analy Peru
Damage (500 90 mins ) Extra 200 Tip

Started off with a nice soft kiss, then BBBJ she's amazing at it. Super soft and sensual but also took me very deep.The blow job is..just wow.shower was fun, good cleaning rimming and BBBJ. The other thing that I would mention I like is that the shower rooms seem very clean and well maintained unlike some spots I went to lately.

When we returned to the room she started with more BBBJ, ball licking and sucking, with some good tongue action switching up to rimming (First time trying will have to return for more 10/10) . Analy is very experienced her skills are top notch. I could have cum in her mouth without regret. Instead when the time was right we moved on to covered full service had a really amazing visit. Great chemistry. loved looking into her eyes while fucking her. She Even gave me relaxing back massage crack all the tensions I had on my back I came

Amy - 220/hh

In the mood to play with some huge tits, called up and booked amy for a quick 30 mins. Amy greet me with see through fishnet style top which is fkin hot. Went for a quick shower got to fuck those big soft titties, holding trying not to cum in there.
As soon as we got back to room we start dfk with hold rubbing her ass, holding those juicy tits and tongue each other. She got down gave me a quick bbj, ask her to put on cover because I was so fkin hard and cannot hold any longer. Started off doggy, didnt change position stay in this until I was ready pulled out to remove cover and start fkin her tits again. It's really enjoyable if youre a titty man. I had her apply more lube continue my titty fuck until I cum all over them for being so big.

Marinana
$320 - tip $100 Greek
60 minutes

usually go to FH but follow the X of many of these places and saw about Marinana and wanted to try a Russian girl. I went there after a few questions to verify me. She hot af tall White Russian young girl can’t be more than 25 yrs. Old with one big tattoo on her front. Her face is nice looking and nice smile. I’m not a young kid, but she made me feel like that for the hour. We met and she was using her mouth on my dick before I can say anything. She is excellent with giving BBJ. Took a shower together and let me have my way and ended up cim. Paid $100 tip for greek. Round 2 took our time with foreplay and BBJ and kissing. Got a taste of her baldy kitty then went straight greek until we finished. Didn’t go in her pussy once other than with my tongue. Had a great time though it cost me more than pay at a FH, but worth it.

Sharloth - 320/60mins (200 extras for bbfs/cip)

Booked appointment immediately after seeing that Sharloth is back. She is a beautiful smiley latina about 22 - 23 yrs old with nice curvy body, big ass and big tits. Start off with standing shower in there Sharloth is very playful she make sure my cock gets cleaned up then went down on her knees for a great bbj with deep throating back and forth. Since I opted for bbfs I start doing doggy in the shower what a nice view from doggy and handful of the youth juicy tits.

Sharloth wasted no time to start another session of bbj she seem to like sucking cock and try to go deep down. I had my hands on back on my head enjoying it. She gave great suction and beautiful eye contact. It turns me on so much as I needed to fuck her right away. I slide down from sitting ask her to sit on me to begin the ride of the century. The feeling on her coming down bare is amazing. Her riding skill is excellent, shes holding those big tits with her squatting up and down. Couldnt help it but I had to help her with her big titties. I got up to suck on them with her still grinding on me. Had her lay down with me on top slide back inside in missionary holding her hands up and dfking going deep inside of her, didnt last long in this had to stop before i burst. Start doing doggy since I enjoy her beautiful back view so much. She stick up her big ass I didnt hold back Im in my squatting position drilling her and holding on tight to her waist I blast my load insider of her...this feeling is incredible. Of course I continue to do a few more strokes before pulling out.

Shower again to clean up. Sharloth gave me another bbj trying to get me hard again I enjoy it alot but just couldnt get back up in such a short period of time. She tried at least. Dressed up, kissed her and I will be back again before she leaves.

guessing she doesnt look like her pics beacuse they are of a thai model named Praew Phatcharin

Sharloth - 320/60mins (200 extras for bbfs/cip)

Booked appointment immediately after seeing that Sharloth is back. She is a beautiful smiley latina about 22 - 23 yrs old with nice curvy body, big ass and big tits. Start off with standing shower in there Sharloth is very playful she make sure my cock gets cleaned up then went down on her knees for a great bbj with deep throating back and forth. Since I opted for bbfs I start doing doggy in the shower what a nice view from doggy and handful of the youth juicy tits.