Fantasies of NYC Reviews & Discussion 516-886-5888

Not sure how I'm first since it's been a while since I been there.

Hermes

This place is in a quiet street but if u drive like me this place is in a good spot. Got there got in there papasan took my temp and let me in. Had Hermes she is hotter than her pictures let on she got a nice rack and ass. Just standing shower but dfk with good cleaning and some bbbj. Back to the room rimming with a cat bath. Definitely made me like rimming a little more. Bls then a cbj as per my request since I want to actually last. Jumped on for some CG and rcg. Put her down for some doggy and mish. Made her cum at least twice and she was just taking it down to the last few minutes. Asked for cim said she don't do that at least not for the 1 hr price so took hj onto tits. Shower clean up I got a card from papasan for a free 10th visit. 340 for the hr.

Rachel

She's def not a redhead as her pics show but this time it's upstairs. Small standup shower upstairs. She got good size rack decent ass long black hair. Only wanted half HR but she gave me more like 40. Gave her 220/30 tip. Rimming and a lot of pushing her tongue in my rear while massaging junior and some bls. Turnover then cover and BJ and CG followed up w doggy and mish papasan knocking on door. Gave me some cim action. Showered and got dressed and papasan yelling again. Looks like Hermes playing mamasam too and told me I went a little over and I thanked her and I'm on my way.

Location definitely quiet and I may repeat as I see a lot of non Asians listed and I'm not usually an amp guy but nyc turned me into one.

Not sure how I'm first since it's been a while since I been there.

Hermes

This place is in a quiet street but if u drive like me this place is in a good spot. Got there got in there papasan took my temp and let me in. Had Hermes she is hotter than her pictures let on she got a nice rack and ass. Just standing shower but dfk with good cleaning and some bbbj. Back to the room rimming with a cat bath. Definitely made me like rimming a little more. Bls then a cbj as per my request since I want to actually last. Jumped on for some CG and rcg. Put her down for some doggy and mish. Made her cum at least twice and she was just taking it down to the last few minutes. Asked for cim said she don't do that at least not for the 1 hr price so took hj onto tits. Shower clean up I got a card from papasan for a free 10th visit. 340 for the hr.

Rachel

She's def not a redhead as her pics show but this time it's upstairs. Small standup shower upstairs. She got good size rack decent ass long black hair. Only wanted half HR but she gave me more like 40. Gave her 220/30 tip. Rimming and a lot of pushing her tongue in my rear while massaging junior and some bls. Turnover then cover and BJ and CG followed up w doggy and mish papasan knocking on door. Gave me some cim action. Showered and got dressed and papasan yelling again. Looks like Hermes playing mamasam too and told me I went a little over and I thanked her and I'm on my way.

Location definitely quiet and I may repeat as I see a lot of non Asians listed and I'm not usually an amp guy but nyc turned me into one.
Thanks for the review. How tall is Rachel? Like 5'5"? How is her build, slim and stacked? Skinny , Athletic? How was the face? English?

I guess I'll add mine as I didn't realize this place had a thread on here until now.

Hermes looks a little Euro Asian. Lots of work done but done nicely. Speaks pretty fluent English. Shorty at maybe 5'2" or so. Nice rack and backside. She gives it her all. The shower is standing only at the location I went to. My understanding is that the location will be changing. Anyway nice convo and preview BBBJ in the shower. Moved to the bed room. Mirror is set up right at bed hieght for some nice views. Decent massage/rub. She really gets into the rimming. The. Moved into BBJ, 69 and them FS multiple positions. Making good use of the mirror, she even makes. Appointment to remind me they are there and then positions her self so that we have some nice posses and viewing angels to watch our selves in. Popped with a few minutes remaining. Got dressed and off I went.

Naomi

I really hope she comes back. Tall (5'6"ish) stacked (Ecup) Korean girl. She didn't speak much but I got the impression that she has a very good grasp of English. Huge bolt ons, under the muscle so they don't project how you might expect but they are huge in the hand. She seemed to have some scarring on her face, It was hard to tell with the lights dimmed so much but she also kept her hair down covering her face a bit, so got the impression she might be conscience of it. Anyway she was stiff at first but I started off extremely playful in the shower and she loosened up quick. Started going in for DFK when ever I got her to laugh at something. Played heavily with those tits, and grabbed hand fulls of ass while I suckled to my hearts content. On to the bedroom. We did away with the towels and picked her up and placed her on the bed then went to town on the kitty and the rest her body. Lots of deep kissing. 69 and then various positions until I popped. Extremely tight pussy. I had to stop my self as I would be ready to pop very quickly with such a tight box. I had a great time, unfortunately by the time I had more time she was already gone. Crossing my fingers.

Just went to see Hermes today.
About 5'5'', around 23? Definitely younger than I anticipated. Big tits, gentle on the bed. She is super sweet and kind.
She provides the best GFE I ever had, it's like actually hugging my girl. I was only scheduled for one hrs, but she's so amazing, I had to fk her one more time. They had various costumes, tried student and flight attendant costumes, she looked fantastic in both.
On the skill side, she does a great job on BBBJ.
Position-wise, everything is available. After BBBJ, we went on with 69, then doggy style, then missionary. There's also a standing mirror, so we changed a few angles to get different views of ourselves.
As for the environment, they are very secretive, it's a quiet apartment. The soundproofing might be an issue, if the other room is serving another customer, you may hear them if it gets loud. The shower is only standing.
Overall, Hermes is a very fantastic girl. Nice body, great service, nothing to complain about her.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Just went to see Hermes today.
About 5'5'', around 23? Definitely younger than I anticipated. Big tits, gentle on the bed. She is super sweet and kind.
She provides the best GFE I ever had, it's like actually hugging my girl. I was only scheduled for one hrs, but she's so amazing, I had to fk her one more time. They had various costumes, tried student and flight attendant costumes, she looked fantastic in both.
On the skill side, she does a great job on BBBJ.
Position-wise, everything is available. After BBBJ, we went on with 69, then doggy style, then missionary. There's also a standing mirror, so we changed a few angles to get different views of ourselves.
As for the environment, they are very secretive, it's a quiet apartment. The soundproofing might be an issue, if the other room is serving another customer, you may hear them if it gets loud. The shower is only standing.
Overall, Hermes is a very fantastic girl. Nice body, great service, nothing to complain about her.
Damage?
Tip?

Did you put it in her raw?
If yes, did you cum inside her?

Lastly, are the pictures of her accurate?