Fantasies of NYC Reviews & Discussion 516-886-5888

Victoria 320 1 hour

she is such a whore.
Immediately she was on her knees trying to take my pants on with absolutely sexy hands down my underwear.

She grabbed my cock and held it to the shower

They after washing my Mr she deep treated and held it for a long time then spit on my cock

We went to the bed for 69 and she deepthroat me and I came in her throat and she swallowed it

Then she rode me aggressive with condom she was very tight and swirled

I couldn't handle her ass and busted immediately
Great experience
8/10 face
7/10 body ( man made)
8/10 experience
Went to see Victoria yesterday and by no means her face is an 8/10. Her face is 6/10 at best. You can tell from lip fillers(thick lips)/man-made booty and botox that she is atleast 40. Her service is 8/10 but looks/body are 6/10 at best. I understand that reviews could differ slightly depending on the person but when there is so much deviation between what I see and what was in the previous review then I know someone is possibly shilling.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Went to see Victoria yesterday and by no means her face is an 8/10. Her face is 6/10 at best. You can tell from lip fillers(thick lips)/man-made booty and botox that she is atleast 40. Her service is 8/10 but looks/body are 6/10 at best. I understand that reviews could differ slightly depending on the person but when there is so much deviation between what I see and what was in the previous review then I know someone is possibly shilling.
When you read a review you should check if the OP has reviewed any other places.

When you read a review you should check if the OP has reviewed any other places.
I have learnt not to take some reviewers seriously over the years as their reviews tend to be inaccurate, even if they have reviewed multiple places. Either they are delusional or they choose to be dishonest for reasons only known to them.

Susan

saw Susan pic on X and liked those curves. Her body looked very sexy on that orange thong on her knees with her ass facing the camera. Texted and confirmed an appt. Booked 1 hour plus $100 extra in my pocket in case I want to fly vip. Got in and pps walks me in. Susan let’s me in and closes the room door and gives a good good preview BBJ.

her body is slim but her ass is really nice and beautiful D. Soft and puffy nipples and flat stomach. If I can say one favorite thing about her physically is her boobs, but that’s because I’m a boob guy. Wrapped her arm around mine and got into the shower. Her service menu is open to everything except Greek. First pop CIP in DS. Got a little bit of massage that turned to her rimming so good then BBJ then had her in a few positions and cim. She’s very good and gave a submissive passionate vibe. 200$ tip plus 320.

Analy 320 1 hour

She’s Peruvian with a nice looking face and speaks good English. Smoking hot little 5ft2 curvy shape and really nice tities. Probably a D or large C. The ass is bubble shaped w/ small waist. She is no more than 24yo. Had a good vibe and her English made it more personal. Took my jacket off and turned around and she’s there and immediately tonguing me then swallowing my cock for a few minutes preview. 9/10 BBJ. More shower DFK/BBJ. Was rubbing my cock on her asshole/cheeks and kitty with her tits in my mouth. Ended my pop1 CIM in the bathroom. In the room I wanted to get more BBJ. she’s accommodating and kept eye contact, then motioned her to get in69. Her body is soft and warm and pussy is tasty. Fully shaved. Rode my face and I stick my tongue in her asshole and she loved it. Put the rubber on and rode me with her back to me. Turned around and did CG. Had her in spooning position and her ass is good soft cushion. Switch to dog and this is a highlight. Beautiful view of that bubbly soft derrière high in the air and jiggling as I ram hard and fast and getting more close to burst from her moans every time I went deep until I filled the bag. Analy was a pretty, youthful, good service/energy. Good ROI on my investment with her.

Since we are on the topic of dirty and filthy ladies.

I have bad news for the community here.

About 8 months ago I saw $witty$bae$ she came over to my apartment late at night.

She’s big weird always stalking/liking pics.

With pleasantries and greetings over, she went to freshen up knocked over her purse and lo’behold dropped a medication bottle ‘Valacyclovir’ that I picked up, at the time the only words that stood out to me since I picked it up and handed it back to her we're ‘Vala’ ‘clovir’ since I quickly gave it back to her, I googled to see what medications matched while she was in the bathroom and lo’ behold guess what the medication was for?

HERPES

Dodged a FUCKING BULLET with this one, since I was gonna raw-her.
I told her I wasn’t feeling the vibes, cooking up a story before she had my MEAT in her grinder, and that I had change in heart when she came out naked from the bathroom, she made an attempt to sway me over, telling me we are gonna have fun this and that, with a boo boo lip quivering it a lil, making a sad puppy face grabbing my cock to no success before giving up.
She was upset got dressed and was visibly distress as I got her an Uber, gave her no money and blocked her after she left.
Plain nasty, horrible skin, greasy hair as well now that I remember.
Anyone that has seen her needs to get checked out and avoid any girls seen by the same dudes here I know she was/is quite popular here!

I haven't been out or posted in a while. Id like to check out this place. Specifically Susan or Analy. I'm hoping to find out if CIM, MSOG is part of the 320hr here, or an add on. The site menu conflicts with reviews. I like to find out before booking and I hate asking too much on the phone. Thanks!

I haven't been out or posted in a while. Id like to check out this place. Specifically Susan or Analy. I'm hoping to find out if CIM, MSOG is part of the 320hr here, or an add on. The site menu conflicts with reviews. I like to find out before booking and I hate asking too much on the phone. Thanks!
Yes MSOG
Yes CIM (st least some of them)

Pass on Susan. I havent posted the review yet, but not worth it in my opinion.

Susan 1 hr bbfs 90 minutes 650

I should have went with my second choice Taylor. So to start off, I guess they must have had some issue with previous John's, cuz now they ask for the main money upfront, extras go directly to the girl. I gave the guy the money, and he took me to her room. Cute girl, but definitely older then what they say. Also her boobs are B's. Talked about bbfs, now I figured if an hr was an extra 100, then for 90 minutes should be 150. She tried to say 200, but i didn't have it so she took the 150. Tried going down on her first,, but she immediately stopped me when I barely touched her clit. Seemed like even the slightest touch hurt. So I passed on that. Also, every single time during our entire session, she kept wiping her mouth with tissue after we lfk. Huge turn off. We took a shower beforehand, toast and all. She still wiped her mouth everytime, meanwhile she was the one with the sniffles. Eventually I had her go down on me, she was pretty good with this, but she's one of these girls who lubes u up even for bbj. For me, this tends to kill a bit of the feel, which it did. We went through some positions, I came about the 50 minute mark. After that she gave me a bit of a massage, tried for round 2 but with all her quirks, it wasn't going to happen. I need to stick to my spots in the city for asian and just come here for the Spanish girls.

Taylor - 400$ + 50 tip

Finally took the plunge & visited this place. A bit of a wait but it was well worth it as I am in the area. Texted the directions & the PPS guided me to the promise land. Took off my shoes & put on some slippers & took care of the bizness 1st. Was given the house rules & went in where I saw Taylor. All I can say is WOW, the is definitely 90% chick in the pics and was pleasantly surprised. She helped me get comfortable & I denied the shower as I took 1 20min coming over before.

I wanted a massage to get things going and she gave me a legit massage, letting the girls out so I can play/fondle w/them & turned over for the main event. Strapped up and she gave me a deep CBJ (since my 1st time at the place I declined the BbbJ) and she was taking the whole thing. Put on a bigger rubber & did some CG for awhile, switched to DS & then switch to mish which she is very tight!! Lubed up again, went back in as I was ponding away she was Lfk'in me. Blew in the bag as that was a long time to let all that leche out. Cleaned up, did a back massage & head massage and the hour was just up as she was helping me get dressed.

Had a excellent time, will be coming back sometime next month to try the latinas, or maybe even sooner. As far as the prices, I paid less when I was in the city but minus the gas/toll as I don't take public transportation it was well worth it, felt great & relaxed when I left. This is the 1st time where I saw a PPS meet me at the door, I was skeptical but read the previous UG post of other clients coming here

Highly recommended.... if you want to take a break from the city, cheers boys!!!

Shakira
320 - 100 tip
dfk BBJ tf cim

Going home after work and wanted to get some release before I go home and stopped by there to try Shakira. With a name like that I expected up phenomenal body and performance. She was available when I texted and I was there in a few.

Shakira herself is cute Spanish with curves. has a big ass. Might be some enhancement but felt soft and natural. I thought she has nice legs and big C. she has a couple of tats. Was in a lingerie one piece. would call her voluptuous.

Took my sweater off and off to the races with her shoving her tongue in my mouth and pulling my pants down and went down to give a quick BBJ swirling her tongue on it like an ice cream cone and sucking it like a lollipop.

Showered together and as she was washing me got soap in my eyes and was laughing at it. But that shit burns. She start to say sorry with a pouty lip and starts sensual Dfk then sucks me off and titty fuck her until I came in her mouth and tits. Kept sucking me and sucking my balls giving me the shivers.

In the room we rest a few but my soanish os not the best to carry a fluent convo but her tits were making me hard.

Started kissing her chest and sucking her nips and went dining downtown. Came up and went BB $100 extra. Did a few positions and until I CIM while doing doggy. Quickly pulled out and she quick turns around and takes the whole load.

Offered a massage and shower but I just was exhausted and went home to rest. She’s a good time and made me happy. Especially her mouth skills and nice personality.

Taylor AkA Hermes
Hour 400
Called for a appointment had a hour with the best rimmer on the planet passionately rim my crack all the way impressive serviré just the head was too much teeth the session felt rush in a way as she was on her phone half of the time . Last time I saw Hermes she was a much better lookin girl but this time $400 to see her for a hour was definitely not worth it for the price ….. any one know why her price goes up not sure why she feels extra
Ask the Papasan, don't tolerate that stuff . If enough people don't speak up service will decline everywhere . If you want to be disappointed after you pay for it get married instead .

Ask the Papasan, don't tolerate that stuff . If enough people don't speak up service will decline everywhere . If you want to be disappointed after you pay for it get married instead .
I guess you don't know that she's the owner. Talking to the PPS won't get anyone anywhere.