Fantasies of NYC Reviews & Discussion 516-886-5888

Analy - $300/1h (shower /BBJCim / Russian/ CFS)

Analy is young 5ft1. with a beautiful face and nice shape on her and silky long hair. Nice shiny smile. Her tits are soft feeling mm C on larger end. She was in this pink lingerie looking caliente. She’s Peruvian and has really cute distinct facial features.

I felt like walking inside the house to a gorgeous young GF. The pics I saw actually don’t represent her well. I’d say she’s more attractive in person. Probably because of her playful personality.

Walked over and gave a kiss on the lips and she got off the bed helped me undress and while the pants still around my ankles she goes for my dick and gives a sample serving of BBJ. Her BBJ is really good and her mouth was warm and wet. Doesn’t use teeth. kudos for no teeth.

We showered together with some kissing then Russian. Fucking her tits was fun and her face is really hot. BBJ’s me some more until I released in her mouth.

We go back inside and I give her a massage and she compliments my technique and turns around and has me fuck her tits again as She on her back then FF her. She can take it pretty deep.

Laid on her stomach and more FF then missionary, standup DS with one leg up on the bed and bent over holding her waist and pounding out until I popped. Analy is a good time and knows how to handle herself in the sack and please a man.

Rubi - $300hour + $100 Greek

Had a few hours to roam around the area after I went to eat Thai on northern blvd and scrolling through X as I eat and saw about Ruby. Hot little young thing. Caramel, tall curvy Latina with black long hair below mid back big full mm DD in a 2 piece bikini. She had that coke bottle shape. Her ass is nice and round. Her BBJ preview had me wanting more. She looked pretty hot having her long hair tied in a bun on the shower and fully naked. I made sure I play and explore with every part of her in the shower and she’s responsive which I liked about her. I focused on her tits and had her on her knees with my junior slamming away at them. She BLS/BBJ until I creamed on her chest and she puts it back in her mouth and sucks the rest of what’s left. Gives me a peck on the lips with my Jizz in her mouth. She spoke a bit of English enough to have a simple conversation. She goes Greek but no BBFS. Paid the premium $100. A few minutes of BBJ as she’s between my legs then ride my face. Did all Greek mish, doggy, mish. Dfk throughout. She gives a passionate gfe performance and attractive.

Rubi - 300hr

Beautiful young curvy hottie with crazy hourglass body. Skin is light brown, about 5'6, big round soft ass with 34DD very hard to tell if it's natural or MM but leading towards natural. Rubi is a sex freak know exactly how to perform, how to be your hour girlfriend and give you all the pleasures. We did a quick shower got a nice sloppy bbj she got some nice DSL. fucked her big tits for a few mins in there put it back in her mouth until I cum in her mouth. Rubi is not shy about spitting it all out looking very slutty.
Didnt let the show stop... massage with a playful roll around in bed playing and sucking on those beautiful titties. Got on top on her from behind grind her ass until i put on cover to go straight inside her already wet pussy doing lazy dog with her stomach down and ass up. Itching to just go in her ass since it look so beautiful but didnt ask for the extra. Switched to missionary afterward with her legs locked on tight and me just doing my thing sucking on those juicy youth tit like a baby. I finally were able to let out my 2nd pop after a good 20 mins of fucking in nearly every possible position where i did doggy standing with her bending over the chair. I was sweating hard but worth it. Shower again and mouth wash, left her tips and promise to come back to see her again. If you're into beautiful big tit latina dont miss out on her.

3some with Yeisisi and Samantha +extras - 600hr +200 for extra

Finally Yeisisi and Samantha are working together ready to go all in doing my first threesome since pps kevin say they're friendly with each other and willing to please especially there's bbfs involved.
Start off in shower, got both of them in the tub Yeisisi cleaning my front and samantha cleaning my ass. After a nice clean off they both got down allowing me to move back and forth with bbj. Both are great at sucking cock. Once I was solid rock hard I did standing doggy with yeisis while samantha is playing with my asshole. I couldnt hold long I had to pull off and cum in samantha's mouth for being such a bad girl.
Once we got back to bed. I lay on bed with both of them making out. Of course we all start swapping saliva with each other. Both girl are very playful, although they didnt eat each out but they play with each other's clit sucking each other's nipple putting on a great les show for me while i was waiting to recover. I stand up in bed let them take turn sucking my head and eating my balls and had both of them stick out their tongue to lick the side of my cock. Start off missionary on Yeisisi no cover banging that wet pussy with Samantha kissing Yeisisi. I switched to doggy so i can suck on samantha's tits doing doggy. yeisis got a nice firm ass, great view with my fingering samantha's ass I pay for anal so as soon as I got that asshole rdy I put on condom and drill that tight ass in squat doggy position... oh man it was so tight inserting had to apply more lube until i get all the way inside and get the momentum going. This was already enough for me to make me cum again. I pulled out removed condom had yeisisi ready to suck my head. She was alert and put me right inside her mouth. I put her down on bed had her facing down on stomach went at this lazy dog position looking at samantha playing with herself I pulled out and cum in her mouth again.
It was a crazy work out. They both clean me with some alcohol spray. we decided to lay in bed holding both on my arms licking my ears trying to have me go again but my junk just couldnt get up again in such a short period of time. With a few mins left I asked them to shower. let them wash me and watch both of them make out again. I was holding Yeisisi from behind grinding on her ass watching them tongue each other. I'm trying my best to go inside her again but I was still soft so I just enjoy watching them play with each other.

Rubi $300 - Greek $100

Went to try the new talent Rubi for some Greek. She’s tall and built like a stallion. Small waist, fat meaty ass, mm DD. She has black long hair near down to her ass. She’s probably 5’5 or 5’6 even. Built sturdy.

I was freezing cold when I got in her room. She gets me comfortable and hangs up my clothes. She had a nice vibe to her, but also I got that slutty girl look. had her makeup glammed up and brows done. Her body was really soft warm. She was in a red one piece lingerie That accentuated her assets very nicely. Tits were hardly covered.

She previews her BBJ quickly, but quickly went to the shower and had me wanting more. First kissing as we face to face and she’s jerking me off and I’m fiv, then start sucking her tits and pinching her nips. I went down and had her lift one leg up and went under to DATY for a good 5 minutes and we switched to her on her knees attacking my cock. Spits and rubs it all over her lips and let me fuck her tits until I was ready to release and went back down her throat CIM.

Wanted to give her a massage. my massage mainly focused on her ass cheeks which I ended up with my face in between doing DATY/DATO like crazy. Similar to motor boating tits but in her asshole.

She offer Greek for a up charge of typical $100 there. After DATO on her stomach she turns over and has me DATY some more then I go on top of her and FF her going deep. As I’m drilling her throat slowly she’s playing with her asshole to get it ready for me then tells me to fuck her. Standup missionary in Greece. First feel when I entered was really good. Wet, slippery, but just the right tightness. Doggy with Rubi was my favorite position. The waist to ass ration and feel/sight of her ass were a big turn on. I finished in doggy in the bag and enjoyed a few minutes of laying next to her to chat and recharge before I left. She’s definitely sturdy built and took all the pounding and positions with no issue.

Amy (300$ 60m) - Dfk bbj cim cfs

Went to see Amy and booked for an hour. She’s a Latina in her 20’s, cute with a curvy body and ridiculous pillowy huge natural tits. those things are too heavy for her height. Her face is pretty and has a really nice smile.

She had this loose short black nighty/lingerie. She gets up from the bed and I see her full body. She’s short, but curvy in the right places. had a nice vibe and friendly from the start of our session.

She starts to DFK and I take the lingerie straps down and her tits just popped out and I went off for a bit on them. I wanted to daty but she said let’s go to the shower.

I eat her pussy for a about 10 minutes then she BBJ me until I CIM and we go back to her room to dry off and recharge. She put her heir up in a ponytail and started to BBJ me again after a few minutes of sleeping in my arms. As she BBJ sh makes a lot of eye contact. BBJ technique is good.

Few minutes later she goes on her hands and knees on the edge of the bed for me to go doggy. I daty and eat her booty first then put the cover and held on to her and went to pound town. Her ass jiggling was fun to watch. Not a BBL ass. She was very responsive and getting loud in doggy and liked when I was groaning and smacking her ass. Went through a couple of positions until I asked her to let me CIM.

Finished 5 minutes before the hour. Took a quick shower with her before I left. She’s a sweet girly girl type. If you’re a titty lover she is definitely someone to see.

300 1 hour
Amy

been a while, and I was looking at the review above and it made me realize I haven’t had someone with really big natural breasts

so I booked her.
she really young probably the youngest I had. Very soft skin, good looking.

anyways shower and she tried to give me a blowjob. I told her to stop, I just want to fuck her breasts
she lied down and I titty fucked her for 20 minutes, really soft breasts felt very very nice and somehow tight

I came, shower again, and then she just put her tits in my face for 20 minutes and I left

if you like big breatss u should absolutely

Bunnie
$300 60 minutes

Tried to go there and was hesitant about the verification. Last night I contacted and actually verification was nothing I minded. Sent me some pics after. There was a pic of bunnies ass that I really liked. Looked natural and shapely. She’s a tall stacked girl with natural ass and tits. Really nice long legs. Face is ok. Very happy when I met her. She had in a thong and matching bra looking like a stallion. Taller than me. I was really turned on by that for some reason. I almost felt like I wanted to be dominated by her, but she’s too sweet and Smokey for that. Plus her English is pretty non existent. She got on her knees and gave me an excellent blowjob no cover. Her mouth was warm and her throat deep. Took all of me. Took a quick shower with her and she worked her mouth on me with deep throat u fee the hot water until I couldn’t hold it and nutted in her throat. She spit it out. In the room I had a blast with this brick house. Doggy, missionary, cowgirl. In cowgirl she did not last long and asked to go back to doggy. Hoisted her and blasted away hard until I filled Tver rubber. Had a few minutes on the clock and spent it laying with her and recovering from the 2 rounds. Her body is really nice of you like taller girl and service was good.

Bianca
$220 30 mins
Tip $20

Had a session with Bianca 1 week ago, I been going to NYC fantasies for some time now, this my first time writing review. Was planning to go with Samantha but the guy said to try out Bianca as she is portuguese and can speak english. When into shower, talked a little bit about her racial background and countries she lived. While during shower there was no excitment, no action or playfulness, just straight shower. After cleaning up we head to bedroom and start BJ and whole time was focused on BJ. The sensation was great and I poped in her mouth after 10 mins. Then she move to massaging my back, start getting bored, asked for some light kiss, also another round of BJ. She digged in to action but my little brother was done from the first round from poping so hard. My time with her was pleasent, we talked a lot during our session but it was not the GFE I was looking for.

220/30mins

Bunnie have a insane nice body. Tall, slim with Nice size boobs, crazy soft round ass. Shower Bunnie give a nice tease with bbj involved with some DP she can suck fast and slow and Im sure she can take it deep down. She got up turn around had ass in front of my cock rubbing me up and down. I wouldnt hesitate to insert only if she offers extras. What a tease.
As soon as we're back in the room her had continue that amazing bbj with great suction and she's staring at me most of the time with my cock in her mouth.
Her had start off with reverse cowgirl how I enjoy her riding me with that beautiful ass bouncing. Couldnt help it but grab on to them moving my hands in motion with her. Had her turn over facing me in cowgirl I sit up we are making out with her grinding up in and out. Wetness all over and hot with us both exchanging saliva. Couldnt get enough of her ass her in bend down with her ass up i drilled that big ass until I cum in the bag with didnt take long. Had a great session with Bunnie.

Samantha- 220HH

Had the itch to see Samantha since I’ve seen her before. She’s very submissive willing to do whatever you want. Didn’t go for the extra but as always enjoy the beautiful session. Massive tease and play in shower with great suction bbj she can take it deep but didn’t really force it. I just let her do her thing on bbj. Had her lick my balls and sucking the head in between long enough to make me cum in her mouth. We wash each other after, her tits are natural and B+ cup.
Back in the room I had her lay down spread open for me to dine. Very tasty I can taste the wetness flown out. Ask her to continue bbj until I’m back hard. Put on cover insert straight in missionary, then did standing doggy. Got the knock on door but didn’t finish. Removed cover had her continue the great bbj. I just jacking off with her licking and sucking my nuts which make me nut in no time. Wiped down with alcohol, tipped her and I was out

Amy - $300 60m
(BBJ DFK Shower BBJCIM/COT DATY/O CFS)

Amy is a Spanish/Latina in her 20’s with really big massive D tits all natural. Black hair. Cute in the face. Short and curvy with a round soft ass. Did 1 hour with her.

Stated to DFK and went down on her knees doing a good job on my cock with mouth and hand combo within a second of going in her room.

We go to the shower and the fun was really there. She starts by cleaning my body. Then soaps my back again and hugs me from behind pressing and scrubbing her tits on my back and massaging then turnaround we DFK as I’m FIV feeling that honey drip on my fingers. I started rubbing her cum on her tits and nipples. Asked her to do it herself and she complied fingering herself and rubbing it on her tits.

I went down and got a taste of her shaved little pussy, and she takes her turn and goes down and puts my dick between her tits and squeezes my dick between her tits and takes my dick in her mouth until I released my load on her tits. Dried off and went to the BR.

Took a quick rest and had Amy BBJ me in 69 and ate on her both holes until she slides down and got between my legs and pulled her hair up in pony tail as if she’s rolling up her sleeves. More BBJ While making eye contact.

Had her ride me in CG. reverse cowgirl. Missionary until I asked to CIM. She’s pretty and youthful pleasant and the service was good.

Alexa - 300/60 mins

Alexa stand about 5’6 in sexy slutty white bra and thing outfit which shows her nice slim perfect figure. She has natural 34C and natural nice round ass. Our session start immediately once I entered the room. We dfk slowly then move on to more passionate kissing. We jump into shower Alexa wash me front and back. I get to play with her nice titties and suck on them then fuck them. Alexa got down start sucking me off like a pro spitting, licking, sucking and repeat over and over until her suction made me cum inside her mouth. She spit it all over.
Alexa gave me a nice massage when I get myself together and rest.
Good massage leads to lot of teasing. We start with 69 she taste good, super clean and shaved. She enjoy it since I can taste her juicy. It was so good she got up and sit on my face letting me dine getting my face and mouth all wet. She returned the favor with her amazing bbj song with DT here and there with gaw gaw gaw.
Start off with her riding me putting both of my hands on her tits I’m pinching the nipples with my thrusting her up and down. Turn her around had her face down doing squat doggy grabbing her nice ass. I then thrust her hard enough to put her down continue with lazy dog until i exploded in the bag. Man I was out, tired couldn’t really move from all the action. Alexa can take a great pound and enjoy it. After some rest and water and some chatting. We went to shower to clean up we continue with dfk tongue fighting tongue in the shower just couldn’t let her go. Alexa is a great person, great attitude with a natural beautiful body, can hold a good convo and best of all she’s a pro and make sure you satisfy!

Lemon (Taiwanese) - $300 60m
(Dfk - daty - BBJBLS- rimming- CFS)

Saw the pics of Lemon this morning and booked. She’s Taiwanese which I confirmed from her. In my experience Taiwanese girls are my favorite. I just like something about them and their service is usual outstanding in my past experience with them. Lemon is definitely no exception. She’s sweet and young, also which is where she stands out. Really pretty with silky pale skin. Gorgeous face. Has a cute nose and youthful look.

When I arrived she was on the bed in a white lingerie looking good. I walked over and say hello to give her a quick DFK and brings me to sit next to her and we full on DFK and I end up eating her pussy right there on her back. She wasn’t wearing any panties. Her skin was super soft. Fully shaved. She gets on her stomach and I stand up and start deep FF her. She soft massages the 2 jewels nicely and sucking them until I almost came in her mouth. Stopped her and went to the shower together.

She shoulder massages and starts kissing my neck and kissing down my back and rims me as I’m standing. Then goes on front of me and BBJ sloppy and deep until I donated a nice load. She keeps sucking until every drop was out. Showed me her full mouth with a smile then spit it out.

We go to the room and Lemon dries me off and was smiling the whole time. We recharge and we are just caressing and rubbing each other and I just have her on top of me with her tits in my mouth and she’s switching between each tit in my mouth and I pull her up to sit on my face. She tasted and smelled awesome. Few minutes and I have her stand up and put one leg on the bed and cover up and shove it in her pussy. She has nice curves in this angle. After a few we switch to cowgirl and handled her tits as she rides me while o bite in and pinch her nipples. Was getting close to the hour and too the rubber off and she BBJ until I CIM. Took a quick shower together and left to recharge all the energy Lemon sucked out of me. She’s very submissive and likes to please.

Lemon (Taiwanese) - $300 60m
(Dfk - daty - BBJBLS- rimming- CFS)

Saw the pics of Lemon this morning and booked. She’s Taiwanese which I confirmed from her. In my experience Taiwanese girls are my favorite. I just like something about them and their service is usual outstanding in my past experience with them. Lemon is definitely no exception. She’s sweet and young, also which is where she stands out. Really pretty with silky pale skin. Gorgeous face. Has a cute nose and youthful look.

When I arrived she was on the bed in a white lingerie looking good. I walked over and say hello to give her a quick DFK and brings me to sit next to her and we full on DFK and I end up eating her pussy right there on her back. She wasn’t wearing any panties. Her skin was super soft. Fully shaved. She gets on her stomach and I stand up and start deep FF her. She soft massages the 2 jewels nicely and sucking them until I almost came in her mouth. Stopped her and went to the shower together.

She shoulder massages and starts kissing my neck and kissing down my back and rims me as I’m standing. Then goes on front of me and BBJ sloppy and deep until I donated a nice load. She keeps sucking until every drop was out. Showed me her full mouth with a smile then spit it out.

We go to the room and Lemon dries me off and was smiling the whole time. We recharge and we are just caressing and rubbing each other and I just have her on top of me with her tits in my mouth and she’s switching between each tit in my mouth and I pull her up to sit on my face. She tasted and smelled awesome. Few minutes and I have her stand up and put one leg on the bed and cover up and shove it in her pussy. She has nice curves in this angle. After a few we switch to cowgirl and handled her tits as she rides me while o bite in and pinch her nipples. Was getting close to the hour and too the rubber off and she BBJ until I CIM. Took a quick shower together and left to recharge all the energy Lemon sucked out of me. She’s very submissive and likes to please.

Site says she’s 320/hr. You paid 300 or was it a typo?

Lemon - 240/HH

Excited to see Lemon since talking with PPS and he sent actual real pics over. Lemon is young mid 20s look very very attractive and hot. She’s about 5’3, she got a nice petite body which is my type with B plus cup. She look hot and willing to do anything to please their man that type of girl.
Start with shower she wash me clean with amazing bbj. She got great sucking skills and very pretty to look at. Just want to fuck her mouth until I cum but restrained myself. Went back to room had her lay down with her legs spread open as I ate her out like I’ve been starving for days. She taste great and moan and moan and put my head didn’t let me up until she somewhat O. I couldn’t wait. Had condom put on start drilling her in missionary position with her legs up in the air until I cum inside the bag. I wish I was able to last longer but from the hotness, her body, her face and her tightness and everything else it was too hard to hold back or resist. I will be more ready on my next visit. She’s definitely a gem and I miss this place having Asians.

Anabella- half hour $220
Anabella started off with a lot of light kissing and I knew she was a natural. She asked what I liked and I said I was open to anything. She said she aims to please so i let her lead the way and boy did she. She began with an uncovered BJ that was sloppy and deep throating. She stated giving BJs was a favorite of hers and she did an awesome job...nice wet and sloppy just the way i love it.

When the festivities began, she climbed on top and I quickly took the lead by banging her from the bottom and she moaned with pleasure and she quickly climaxed and I gave her a few minutes to recover. I got on top and pounded her on top and her pussy felt great...tight and warm. We kissed while I was inside her and I was turned on. After the missionary she asked me to do her doggie and i'm glad she did. I held her waist while pounding her from behind while she was talking to cum inside her. I loved it. It took me a while to climax so we took a break but quickly she got back on top and I came. I cleaned up and thanked..treat her well!