Falling for a client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Kimmie
I never said it is wrong. I dont think it is wrong. I just dont think it is possible. And comparing using the services of a doctor or car repair guy, doesnt compare.
So it's who providing the service and who's doing the falling?

I truly feel that, on some level, there is lack of respect between johns and hookers.
I respect my friend on the same level that I respect my sister. And I love my sister.

I think men could not possibly "love" someone, or even on some level respect someone, who gets paid to fuck.

On this subject I believe you are wrong Kimmie. When I posted earlier that I had stopped hobbying because I got into a serious relationship, the relationship was with a provider. During the time we were together she continued to see clients and while I was a little uneasy with it I still loved her very much. She was accustomed to being able to buy what she wanted when she wanted and I told her that I would buy her whatever she needed.This was not good for her because she was very independant but when we decided to marry she said she would quit and let me take care of her. Sadly and to very much heartache she was taken away from me by an asshole drunk driver who did not see the red light and hit her as she was crossing the street. But I will tell you again that even though she continued to see clients during the time we were together this did not stop me and couldn't stop me from feeling the way I felt about her.

Originally posted by paulus

Real people dont stop being people just because they are in the role of john or providers. And you take whatever you can get of valuable relationships wherever you can get them. As the old saw goes, 'you can get pussy everywhere, but a friend is hard to find'.

Paulus
Stalingrad - Mon Amour
Paulus, I am sorry I didnt get a chance to respond to your reply and I really wanted to.

Thank you for quoting me!! I truly believe that a friend is way more important then pussy.

I adore the friends I have made, and I am happy to say if not for UG, they would not be my friends. They are probably the best men I have ever met since I have a been a hooker.

Basically I began this thread because I think providers can fall for their clients quite as easily as clients fall for them.

I re read the thread, which Slinky just resurrected, I made about Obsessed Clients. It got me thinking that I am sure there are girls out there falling for and obsessing over clients as well, Mistakenly thinking its love.

I truly believe that respect and love is not possible between johns and hookers. I am sorry if no one likes what I am saying, but I am just being honest about my opinion.

Psychosis. I am very sorry for your loss. I am sure she was very special to you.

When my boyfriend asked me to marry him many, many years ago, I quit being a hooker, took the loss of money, my independence, and buying nice things for myself, to be with him. No he was not a client. He didnt even know what I did for a living.

Of course, I regret it now. But thats another story.

Last edited:
Then again...

Last year I didnt think it was possible for providers and clients to be friends.. and look at me now, three very good friends who are or once were, clients...

KIMMIE

yes i believe its possible...u know how i feel about that one special one...yep he captured my heart and though we dont see each other enuff its good enough for me (hes very single)

im a romantic just follow your heart

Dee, I swear I was not even thinking of you and your situation when I made this post.

I am sure you care very deeply for him, and him for you. Even though he was once your client.

I did not mean my post to be an insult to you two. You know I adore him too and think he is a stand up guy and the biggest gentleman out there.

I am simply going by my own experiences and what I know..

There was a provider who put the cash back in my drawer before she left. She called me the following week as well to see me, which I declined.

I really don't know what was on her mind.

I am not a very frequent poster on this site, but this thread happened to catch my interest. Unfortunately, I do not have much to share in local info, as most of my hobbying has happened overseas, hence the lack of my posting.

Ultimately, in regards to the subject at hand, we are all human, and are not immune to what makes us so.

There is a provider that I saw a couple of times while living in Australia, and she ultimately became someone I became very close to. In all reality, I do not know who fell for who first. Perhaps the attraction was mutual between both of us. I paid for her companionship a few times, then at her suggestion, we went out for drinks, dinner, dancing, etc.... We had a wonderful evening together, and started spending more and more time with each other as time progressed. When one relationship stopped, and when the other started, is still a hazy memory for me.

My contract in Sydney came to and end, and I had to move back to the states. She has remained a very close freind, and visits me here a couple of times a year. Unfortunately, the timing is off for both us.

So, IMHO, it's possible.

Last edited:

I think men could not possibly "love" someone, or even on some level respect someone, who gets paid to fuck.

And not charging them anymore isnt going to EVER change how you met. It also will NOT make him see you any differently, or YOU see him any differently.

Kimmie...

you know that when we met and discussed a certain person that I dated (an ex-provider), that this simply is not true. as for "respect", I give that to ANYONE who i feel deserves it.

and thats coming from a cold hearted fuck like me.

Cesar why would you care if she was abused or why she is a hooker? Do you also ask her how many men do you see, how many have you seen so far today?

You ask about abuse because you care about her as a person. I she was hurt and I could help in some way, I would.

I wouldn't ask her about how many guys she sees. That is her business and if she doesn't have clients, she doesn't eat, have a place to live, etc. You can't start grading her on a scale (1 client a day, your cool with me; 2 clients a day, I'm not so comfortable with that; 3 clients a day, now your pushing it, etc). I think that would only be legit if you were willing to support her.

Being friends is one thing Dr love. Thats ok. I have johns who became friends.

I am mean love. REAL deep down LOVE.

It isnt possible.

That is my opinion.
I have a problem with people who state absolutes (not meant in an argumentative way; it's just that I sigh to myself and hten set on the path of trying to make them recant thier statement. Sometimes its easy, sometimes it isn't and I don't know how much mental energy I have to expend).

Wasn't there a song (maybe in the 80's) with the refrain 'people change, feelings change......" ( I forget the rest).

Don't place limits on what humans can experience, feel get over or ignore. When we see how much evil is being done in our world (things that we couldn't believe were possible), why not hold out for the chance that something good can happen?

Originally posted by Psychosis

On this subject I believe you are wrong Kimmie. When I posted earlier that I had stopped hobbying because I got into a serious relationship, the relationship was with a provider. During the time we were together she continued to see clients and while I was a little uneasy with it I still loved her very much. She was accustomed to being able to buy what she wanted when she wanted and I told her that I would buy her whatever she needed.This was not good for her because she was very independant but when we decided to marry she said she would quit and let me take care of her. Sadly and to very much heartache she was taken away from me by an asshole drunk driver who did not see the red light and hit her as she was crossing the street. But I will tell you again that even though she continued to see clients during the time we were together this did not stop me and couldn't stop me from feeling the way I felt about her.
I'm sorry for your loss

Originally posted by akshun

I have a problem with people who state absolutes (not meant in an argumentative way; it's just that I sigh to myself and hten set on the path of trying to make them recant thier statement. Sometimes its easy, sometimes it isn't and I don't know how much mental energy I have to expend).

Wasn't there a song (maybe in the 80's) with the refrain 'people change, feelings change......" ( I forget the rest).

Don't place limits on what humans can experience, feel get over or ignore. When we see how much evil is being done in our world (things that we couldn't believe were possible), why not hold out for the chance that something good can happen?
that song was by expose titled "seasons change"

ok so everyone is trying to prove me wrong...

Originally posted by Ozzy

Kimmie...

you know that when we met and discussed a certain person that I dated (an ex-provider), that this simply is not true. as for "respect", I give that to ANYONE who i feel deserves it.

and thats coming from a cold hearted fuck like me.
Ozzy, first let me say WELCUM BACK! I missed fighting with you I hope this means you are sticking around.

Ok, back to topic.

Yes, you did share that with me, and I am not questioning your feelings for her, or hers for you. Howeve,r I know what a real prick you are. So I cant imagine you respecting anyone.

Like I said this is all just my opinion.

bebop mentioned a girl leaving the money in the draw and asking to see him the next day.. I wonder why did he turn her down???

Originally posted by akshun

Good things can happen, and they do happen, but there is always a condition or consequence that lets you down.

If I believed that johns could respect hookers or even love them, I would open myself to that, and then, as sure as I love to suck dick, I would be shown that it is total romanticized BULL SHIT!

Nah, I will stick to this belief because its probably a more rational theory.

Originally posted by paulus

Now I am at it, it is also incomprehensible for the same reason when providers mail out detailed lists of what times are taken and when they have "openings" (hopefully they always have openings). Are we as clients supposed to be motivated to fill the last one of the openings? "Yeah man, I just love to be squeezed in between the first three of the day and the last two to complete her target of half a dozen". Is that the way guys think?

Paulus
Stalingrad - Mon Amour
Paulus,

You assume that all she does with her time is service clients. For some reason, clients seem to forget that we do other things besides have sex all the time. If it still bothers you, don't ask when she is available.

Caitlin

If I believed that johns could respect hookers or even love them, I would open myself to that, and then, as sure as I love to suck dick, I would be shown that it is total romanticized BULL SHIT!

Nah, I will stick to this belief because its probably a more rational theory.
Here's my problem with that. Have you ever asked any john if that is true? What if 1000 guys said 'yes, your premise is true', but 1 guy said 'no, I believe I could look past that'. Is he a liar, naive, a jerk, stupid? Or is he the ONE guy who actually can get over it?

Your statments make it seem as if you know what is possible for another person to feel without asking them. I don't necessarily believe your statement is more rational. I believe you've rationalized your point of view because this protects you from being hurt and helps to keep your world view (or maybe romantic view) simple (I'm not a psychologist or psychiarist). Probably nothing wrong with that as long as you find support for that view.

Status
Not open for further replies.