Falling for a client

Status
Not open for further replies.
The subject of love is often discussed but rarely understood. I don't believe that you can have too much control over whom you love! You can go to great lengths to quell the emotion but you can't stop its birth.
For the same reason that ugly women marry handsome men and vice versa. It's nature's way of doing things.
Who knows - it may even be karma.

Will you all stop bringing this thread back. Its making me suffer from flashbacks.

I am gonna send you all my medical bills.

Oh yeah guess what..

I have a confession to make...oops wrong thread..

:) :p :D ;)

Kimmie writes:
Falling for a client >>>

Kimmie I can attest to this happening to me in some respect. In my 25 some years practicing my hobby. I have come across such rare emotional encounters with me and a woman I've paid for. One that comes to mind is an outcall I had at my home. The woman arrived and after our time ..I asked if I could ride back with her to her establishment and keep the party going. I did and picked another girl. After a few hours the place was closing. The girl that had visited me asked if I wanted to take her back home with me without the agency knowing. I said sure in a very discreet manner. She also asked the girl I was with to join us.
Long story short ..the three of us headed back to my apartment and had a very good time. The older original lady had to leave in the AM...she had a son ..she told me all about. We kissed goodbye and she gave me her home number. The second younger girl stayed and we enjoyed each other for a few more hours and she had to leave at noon for a late class at NYU. I only gave these girls about 100 each for the unhurried extended time..and they never asked for a penny.
I wound up with both girls apart from the house they worked in. Sadlly one girl was found out about and fired. The other showed me pictures of her son and told me the entire history of her career as a prostitute. Very interesting and sad. I even asked her about pimps and she gave some very surprising answers. I felt uneasy as I was married but estranged from my wife and I eventually cut off contact from both women. There have been a few other such relationship/friendships with working girls but I'll talk about those at another time.

Steve

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Not again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slinky, for the love of blow jobs, please delete this entire thread so it will never EVER come back again..

I beg you. ( on my knees)

Status
Not open for further replies.